continuedd

restaurant of love

chorong sprinted out of the dorms and into the cafeteria, once she got inside exo stood up and started firing questions at her.

"the thing is..she has her answer..but she didnt tell us..yet. she doesnt know how to talk to the person she rejects." chorong explained.

"is it kai?" baekhyun asked.

"she didnt tell us yet." chorong replied. kai raked a hand through his hair.

"but let me tell you something.." chorong whispered.

exo crouched over, especially luhan.

"personally.. i think kai's got more of a chance..i think she likes you." chorong whispered. kai beamed.

"serious?" sehun asked. chorong nodded.

"thanks chorong." luhan smiled, they looked into each others eyes before they forced each other to pull away.

she waved hand dismissively.

"but i dont think bomi's happy..at all." chorong rolled her eyes.

"does she like kai too?" chanyeol asked.

"noo.. i think she hates all of you..a lot..no offence." chorong replied. they all nodded.

suddenly chorong's cell phone rang.

"yoboseoyo?" chorong said.

"naeuns's coming soon." eunji said.

"really?! ahh great! ill notify them." chorong smiled.

"naeun has her answer she's coming soon..i mean now." chorong smiled.

"good luck kai" chorong said, making sure taemin couldnt hear them.

they beamed at her, and for once chorong wasnt scared of them

naeun stepped in and krystal handed her a microphone. 

"before.. i tell you my decision, can i ask some questions?" naeun asked. soon enough the rest of apink arrived and sat down. bomi looked angry but she didnt say anything.

"taemin, why do you love me?" she asked.

"because your beautiful." taemin replied. naeun hated that answer but covered it up by thanking him.

"what about you kai?" she asked.

"i love your everything, not just looks, i love how your so warm and comforting, and so welcoming and interesting." kai replied. naeun blushed pink, and apink nudged each other. exept for bomi.

"the thing is..my answer is one of you..but i hope we can still be friends..even if i dont choose you." naeun said.

kai was getting desperate. he needed the answer.

bomi looked at naeun, it wasnt friendly either. that wasnt going to change the answer.

"i choose..k-kai." naeun said nervously. kai jumped up straight away and ran to naeun, claiming she was now his.

"desperate much." lay smirked.

"i think thats called love." chen rolled his eyes.

bomi let out an angry sigh, before heading off.

"ill meet you guys in apink shack..im starting work early." she said coldly.

apink looked at each other but shrugged, now naeun and kai was the most important. 

"now..we all know..im hapkido black belt three..so if you do anything that breaks naeuns heart then..." chorong joked.

kai gulped, but straightened up.

"ill make naeun the happiest girl in the world." kai said, determined.

the boys wolf whistled and the girls squealed. taemin glared at them before stalking off. he wasnt giving up.yet.

"all right time to work." eunji sighed.

they all groaned but headed off to apink shack. 

once they all unpacked, exo sat at the tables watching apink. 

suddenly the atmosphere turned cold, when taemin walked in.

"i want to see naeun." taemin said to chorong coldly.

eunji dragged naeun to the kitchen.

"um didnt you hear shes now officially..KAI's girl." chorong said, emphasing 'kai'

"i dont care, i need an explanation." taemin continued.

"shes not here." chorong lied while, trying to cover taemins view with her hands and body.

exo laughed at her cute attempts to cover up, but chorong at lying. bad. 

SLAP

suddenly exo stopped laughing, taemin just slapped chorong. 

the girls gasped.luhan slammed his hand on the table.

chorong widened her eyes and looked up at taemin, shocked.

"where is naeun." taemin said angrily.

luhan stood up and walked to taemin, he proceeded to pick him up by the collar and slam him on the ground.

"didnt your mum, ever tell you, to not EVER hit a girl?" luhan growled.

everybody was now offically scared of luhan, they had never, ever seen him so angry. luhan kciked his stomach and only stopped when a police officer walked in.

"whats going on here?" the officer boomed.

luhan calmly took a thousand dollars out of his pockets and secretly stuffed it in the officers hands.

"nothing, sir." luhan said and the officer nodded and obediantly walked out the store.

chorong was fangirling in the corner, so manly.. she thought. 

taemin quickly got up and srurried out the door. everybody was clapping, elderly women, parents, children, exo, apink and most of all chorong.