Baekmi start

restaurant of love

Bomi was proud of herself, she actually said it without vomiting. Crush..Baekhyun...never.

now, everyone was 'happy' and the maknaes had spreaded it..of course Baekhyun was the happiest. She had purchased; silent cameras, audio recorders, editors..everything...

"how do I look?" Baekhyun asked the rest of them, he was going to confess.

"very handsome." Naeun replied.

"yaa!" Kai said in jealously.

"jealous..." Lay joked.

"she coming!shes coming!" Chen quickly said. Bomi overheard it and smirked..obvious wits.

"Hi bomi.." Baekhyun said in his 'manliest' tone.. Bomi wanted to smirk..so badly... But she couldn't make it obvious..so she forced a smile.

"hey." Bomi said awkwardly.. she was talking to a murdereres son.

"the thing is.." Baekhyun started. The rest of exo and apink rolled their eyes.

"hurry the up." Suho said.

"don't ruin the moment." Eunji scolded.

"I liked you ever since I saw you..will you be mine?" He asked nervously, bomi wanted to vomit..so badly..eversince.. please...be his? He's acting like she's an object..fricking bastard.

bomi was ranting hard in her head...what a motherer..! even I would've figured out..that I was just using myself.

"Oh ok." She said..she didn't want to sound bored..and she didn't want to sound like a , either.she forced a smile and once again promised herself..' No feelings'

chanyeol cleared his throat. Everybody looked at him...yes?

"the thing is..I don't want to be a moment ruiner..but." Chanyeol started.

"is this gonna be a double confession?" Luhan hissed.

"maybe..I'm betting $20, it's eunji." Suho whispered.

"I'm betting $20 it isn't." Kai replied.

"I'm betting another $20 it is." Luhan said cheekily.

kai smirked, thinking he was gonna win.

chanyeol looked at eunji,she smiled at him, his heart melted.

should he?

" Eunji.." He started. suho and luhan high fived,

"It's not over yet." Kai said.

luhan and suho rolled their eyes.

"can..we be more than friends?" Chanyeol asked.

eunji widened her eyes and turned to apink, what the hell? Chorong gave her thumbs up and a smile, hayoung and Namjoo gave 'hwaiting' signs, naeun smiled widely and cheered her on, bomi didn't know what to do..so she just gave her a small smile...

"why so sudden?" Xiumin asked. Luhan and suho were whining Kai about the bets which they won.

"actually it's not sudden." Chanyeol started.

"I look at eunji every single time.. And I took secret pictures." Chanyeol admitted shyly.

eunji smiled widely.

will it be 3 exo pink couples already?