Letters

restaurant of love

I just noticed I wrote too much Baekmi..I'll try spread it out now. I will go through details for each date..maybe this or next chappie. 

-------------------------------------------------------

Days have passed and bomi was falling harder and harder for Baekhyun..it was too hard..but it was her family right?

it was about 7:50 at night and bomi was alone in the chomi dorm. Luhan had taken chorong star gazing and they won't be back till tomorrow. Bomi was happy for her.chorong had just fretted about not being pretty enough for the date..and when luhan walked in..he almost fainted.

naeun and Kai were going to meet each other's parents..bomi was nervous for them..but she hoped it went well.

namjoo and Kyungsoo was going to eat at the expensive restaurant.

eunji and Chanyeol were going to an isolated cinema to watch a movie..with only two of them.

baekhyun had a family event going on..the rest of them (exo) we're traveling to busan to stay overnight. Hayoung was meeting her cousin that just arrived from Canada.

bomi didn't want to waste time..but taemin was now where to be seen. Then her eye caught a stack of paper and a pen.. If she ever did left..she wanted to say a goodbye first...so maybe a letter to each would be good.

she sat down on the chair and looked at the papers before picking up the pen..tears were  stinging her eyes. She started to write on the chorong then to Baekhyun and it kept going. Each letter made her more emotional. 

Up to the point where she buried her head in her hands and started sobbing. After she finished she let out a sigh..and decided that tomorrow she would tell taemin to leave the letter in lockers if she ever left.

she packed the letters away and whispered. "Stay strong bomi." 

She then picked up photo book of her and the members and soon exo.

the first picture was a selfie of when chorong and her just met. The next one was a group picture and then the restaurant opening and it kept going until she fell asleep, head In book and had sweet dreams.