jealousy

restaurant of love

chorong woke up the next day to see bomi on her bed. 

"oh you're back?" chorong asked.

"yes thats right, um mind doing some explaining." bomi asked gently.

"oh how was the date?" chorong tried again, trying to change the topic. bomi gave her the i-know-what-you-are-trying-to-do look and chorong gulped.

"um so yesterday in the evening i was doing some unpacking and stuff, when shaolin came in." chorong started.

"mhmmm." bomi murmured.

"we called each other names and stuff, and i didnt even mind them until she said that she lied to luhan and said i was having an affair. so i slapped her." chorong continued.

"wooo slap, she deserved it!" bomi commented.

"but at that moment luhan walked in." chorong said as tears sprung to her eyes.

"oh , thats where the drama unfold isnt it?" bomi rolled her eyes and chorong nodded.

"BREAKFAST!" woohyun yelled as he knocked on the door. bomi opened the door quickly and smirked.

"ARGH! i dont have any makeup on!" chorong screamed. luhan was a few rooms away and he heard this, he growled.

"dont worry you still look really pretty!" woohyun said as he placed a breakfast tray on her bedside table.

"wheres mine?" bomi joked.

"oh, sorry bomi-shi um if you want i can go get some now." woohyun said nervously.

"im just kidding calm." bomi laughed while shaking her head. bomi nudged chorong.

"perfect boyfie right there!" bomi teased, wriggling her eyebrows and chorong slapped her jokingly. woohyun scratched his neck shyly.

"so after brekie we have to go do, i think bushwalking??" woohyun announced.

"so thats when the games start." bomi said.

xxx

chorong rubbed her eyes gently and gasped in horror. 

"we're going to climb that thing?!" chorong pointed to the almost vertical slope she had ever seen.

everybody laughed.

"haha yes miss park we are going to climb that 'thing' " the instructor laughed.

"so get into groups of four." the instructor said. chorong, bomi, baekhyun and woohyun immediately got together.

"remember to bring your phones." chen hissed.

"everyone will be behind each other, so its not like small group but one big family." the instructor said.

"oh crap chorong forgot her water bottle." bomi said as she shoved chorong. luhan and woohyun both got one out and handed it to her.

"what if thats poisoned?" chorong said coldly pointing to luhans bottle before telling woohyun  a thanks. luhan sighed.

they began walking and after a minute eunji complained.

"im tired" chanyeol laughed and pinched her cheeks. chorong dragged her feet up the hill, her feet aching and her heart aching even more. one second she was walking and the next she slips.

"aaaahhh!" she screams as she starts to tumble. woohyun swiftly grabs her by the waists and pulls her back their faces are almost touching. however chorong doesnt feel in love, her heart beats the same and she doesnt sweat because, well because he isnt luhan. however for the sake of the jealousy game she blushes.

"ooooooohhhhhs" could be heared from all around exept for luhan. 

"be careful next time." luhan says softly.

"how do you know im not doing it on purpose." chorong snaps at him, catching him off guard as she chases woohyun.

MSGING

chence: well said, well said.

eyesmileeunji" wait were you doing it on purpose??

rongster: no wth

bom1: thank god.

woohyunxx: be careful next time chorong-ah

kailovesnaeun: ooooohhhhhhhh

rongster: aaw thanks.

bom1: i still think you arnt cold enough.

hayoungo: unnie you act well, i almost fell for it haha

rongster: thanks hayoung!

sehuns.anaconda.dont: how about chorong acts like she falls and woohyun has to piggy back.

yeollie: for heavens sake, sehun change your stupid name.

sehuns.anaconda.dont: what do you mean?

bom1: see for yourself.

joojoo: hayoung is an eveil maknae :)

chence: so bom1 pushes chorong and she falls and woohyun piggy backs her?

woohyunxx: ok

rongster: kk

sehun.loves.bubble.tea: there we go, and on a completely unrelated topic, have you seen my shotgun?

$uho: 0.o

bom1: damn i hate bushwalking.

sehun.loves.big.booty.: ikr!

rongster: umm sehun your name...

hayoung: hahahahaha

bom1: lolz :P

SEHUN: you all i swear, i hope that karma bites your big . whoevers doing it, its not funny!

SEHUN.TWERKS.HIS.BIG.: so anyone owning up?!

END

laughter erupted from everyone and the poor maknae looked around suspiciously. 

as they kept walking luhan decided he would apologize and they would both forget last nights experience. well he was pretty wrong. 

 they walked up to a point until everybody started complaining and the instructor gave them a break.

"hey chorong can i talk to you." luhan asked quietly.everybody shut up.

"no you can not." chorong said coldly as she started eating her sandwhich.

"please chor-" luhan started. chorong rolled her eyes and stalked off to sit with the maknaes.

"i wasnt thinking straight last night i-" luhan started.

"exactly, you never think straight! thats why you hurt everybody close to you!" chorong raised her voice but kept her cold one.

"please im not asking you to be my girlfriend again, but please dont love woohyun.." luhan said, he knew he sounded selfish but still...

"i will love who i want, go away." chorong snapped.

"please i will do anything for you to forgive me." luhan pleaded.

"anything?" chorong asked again. he nodded and meant it. everybody widened their eyes, will she forgive him?

"then stay away from me." chorong said coldly.

"anything but that, please!" luhan begged.

"piss off, i told you we broke up." chorong said tiredly.

luhan stood up and started to turn away, perhaps time will heal her heart, he thought. shaolin smirked at them and bomi threw a stick at her eye and soon eveybody in the group including: jung krystal, kim hyuna, choi sulli, henry and 5 others started picking things off the ground and throwing things at her, soon enough she was completely covered,

"eeww yuck." she cried.

"whats on me?!" she continued , raging. 

"karma!" kyungsoo yelled.

chroong heart felt a little warmer at least not everybody she loved betrayed her. her hearts wound started to heal alittle better. however her heart sickness cannot be healed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS IM NOT A GOOD WRITER IM SORRY BUT IVE TRIED TO ADD SOME JEALOUSY IN HERE I HOPE ITS GOOD ENOUGHT. AND IF NOT PLEASE COMMENT ON HOW I SHOULD IMPROVE ALSO PLEASE COMMENT SOME SCENARIOS OF JEALOUSY WHICH I MAY PUT INTO THE NEXT CHAPPIE!

QUESTIION: SHOULD CHORONG AND WOOHYUN DATE OR REMAIN FRIENDS??