day: 9

restaurant of love

it was now history and eunji and naeun both fell asleep. 

"so cleopatra married her own brother and they lived in a palace...blah" the teacher spoke in a monotone voice, but the rest of them were either talking or taking down notes.

"miss, why do we need to do history..the'yre all dead!" bomi complained lazily.

" no they could always revive!" chanyeol said sarcastically.

they laughed.

it was day 9 and bomi wished that time could past slower than this. bomi only had 9 days left. life wasnt fair.

when the bell rang hayoung woke eunji and naeun up and they went to english. chomi aced this subject, eunji fails at this hehe.

when they walked in the teacher smiled at them weirdly. this was getting suspicious.

"so i have a suprise for you all." the teacher said.

"no not a suprise test..kill me now!" eunji said dramatically.

"no its a suprise camp!" the teacher said happily and everybody started cheering.

'excuse me sir how long is this?" bomi asked.

"a week." the teacher replied, bomi and taemin shared a look, if they went tomorrow then they would only have one day left before IT happens.

"its tomorrow!" the teacher said excitedly.

"normally chorong and bomi (the fashionistas) would be discussing about outfits..but bomi felt like fainting. why couldnt the camp be after the ordeal..?

bomi couldnt pay attention to the rest of the class..it was bothering her mind. they would suspect if she didnt go..but then if she did....grrrrr

chorong nudged bomi and pointed to eunji, she was sleeping on chanyeols shoulder peacefully. chorong started snapping pictures and smiling like an idiot.

"for memory.." she said and bomi swallowed a lump in . memories.....

after school they headed to apink shack and started work. 

"welcome to apink shack!" bomi smiled, maybe working will try to take her mind of things. hayoung blasted (crystal) on the speakers and they started working.

"theres something wrong with bomi..i can sense it." baekhyun said tiredly.

"fever?" luhan suggested. baekhyun shook his head.

"shes not eating or sleeping much..and shes always thinking of something, ive been noticing these past few days." baekhyun said.

"dont worry its probably mood swings." chanyeol said.

"shut up shes coming." kai said quickly. bomi came and baekhyun took her hand and she sat down.

"so what are we talking about?" bomi smiled tiredly and baekhyun raised a 'told you so' eyebrow at them before responding.

"ohh nothing just kyungso talking about namjoo..again." baekhyun lied. 

"ohh she really loves you, you know." bomi said to kyungsoo and he blushed while looking at the oblivious namjoo working her way around the restaurant.

"alright time to work" bomi said standing up and heading off..she forgot the good bye kiss...again.

"told you so." baekhyun said sadly.

"is it the 'relationship' is breaking down thing?" sehun asked.

"oh ..i dont know..i hope not..i really love her..you know?"  baekhyun replied, torn.

" we understand." they said together.

"i cant imagine a life without them..you know what i mean?" chanyeol said and they agreed, baekhyun was in his own little world..panicking.

"how bout i ask chorong..they're really close." luhan suggested.

"thank you." he replied, but he didnt know whether or not he really wanted to know the answer.

"rongie!" luhan called. she smiled and came.

"hmmm?" she replied before leaning in for a kiss.

"so..do you notice anything..different about bomi.." kai asked.

"mmm...sorta but then again..its almost the death anniversary of her parents..so it happens around this time every year." chorong said softly. chorong had actually never saw bomi so torn..but then who wouldnt be..i mean..its your closet family..passing away. well thats what she thought anyway.

"wait so..she still loves me?" baekhyun asked.

"of course she does! every night we sit at a table and write in our diaries..i always see your name in it and she always writes 'baekmi forever <3' at the end." chorong smiles.

"oh thank god!" baekhyun said his voice, relieved.

after a while baekhyun and bomi spot something..no someone..outside the restaurant window.

baekhyuns mother.