start

restaurant of love

authors pov

apink walked inside the school, it was a normal day. getting bullied by exo, ignored by the crowd etc. but when school finishes they are fashionable chicks working in the most popular restaurant in town. by the way did i mention that lots of hot men visit alot.

"chorong-ah can we buy lunch?" bomi asked.

"sure ." chorong smiled giving bomi a $10 note. it wasnt long before exo were here and snatched the note.

"give me a kiss and ill give you back your cash." baekhyun said to bomi he was slightly serious becuase he secretly liked bomi.

"give the money back to her." eunji yelled.

" leave us alone!" namjoo added.

"i cant just leave a group of pretty girls alone..can i?" tao smirked.

bomi raised her fist ready to taekwondo him. chorong stopped her.

' b-bomah there isnt a way to reason with them, they are too thickheaded." chorong advised.

"lets go to our next class." hayoung suggested while wrapping an arm around bomis shoulder. nobody called bomi anything else,exept for chorong and nobody called chorong anything else, except bomi. well duh.

chorong and eunji always sat togther for maths because they messed up the most.

"i cant wait to eat dinner at apink shack." eunji sighed.

chorong giggled cutely, luhan blushed pink.he was madly in love.'today we start the topic of...." the teacher started.

'another nap time.; eunji rolled her eyes before trailing of to sleep.

"jung eunji, come up and explain this question to us!" the teacher roared. chorong smirked that wouldnt wake her.

"i have a way to wake her." chorong suggested. she wasnt screaming, thats her hidden weapon.

"anything to wake sleeping beauty!" the teacher said sarcastially.

"hi there hoya!" chorong smiled and waved at hoya.

apink erupted to giggles and everybody else looked at them wierdly.

"did you just say hoya?!" eunji shot right up. chanyeol watched in jealousy.

hoya smiled and waved to eunji, "hey eunji." he said casually.

" h-hi." eunji replied nervously.

"each member had a list of hot-guys-i-would-love-to-date. hoya was one in eunji's.

"how do you do this question chorong." the teacher asked.

"ummm..i dont really know..' she asked and exo smirked.

" you learnt this last year." the teacher rolled her eyes.

"i dont even remember what i ate for breakfast today!" she shot back.

"park chorong outside...NOW!" the teacher yelled.

chorong got up and started walking to the door and almost tripped seeing V(BTS) staring at her. she attempted a smile at him. so hot..she thought.luhan was fuming

she closed the door and placed an ear on the door.

"i want to collect your homework now." the teacher announced. this was eunji's part whre she screwed up.

"wheres your homework eunji?" the teacher asked tiredly.

" at home." she replied.

"and whats it doing there?" the teacher asked.

"well obviously having more fun than me!" eunji replied.

"OUT!" the teacher roared. 

chorong smiled this was part of the routine. when they have their mental abuse to humans sessions. aka MATHs