I Do (SoonHoon)

nightStar's One-Shots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do I have a say in this?"

Jihoon's breath was fast and hurried. He wasn't afraid. He wasn't angry. He was just so tired.

"Now, can I say the truth?"

"Of course!" Jihoon couldn't look at Soonyoung, not when he was on the edge of tears.

"I'm tired.. of you.. of us.. I know it's not your fault. It isn't. It's me.. I've been lying for too long that I don't even know myself anymore. I'm not not sure about anything anymore. Soonyoung, I love you so much. But I'm not me." Jihoon looked at the pair of warm eyes that staring back at him in shock.

Jihoon was crying at this point.

"This is so freaking real."

He was trying not to make it obvious to Soonyoung, but as he saw that boy blinked and tears flew down his cheeks, Jihoon couldn't hold anything in. He cried. He cried so hard, maybe the hardest ever i his life, harder than when he lost his mom, harder than when he felt so alone and useless. He cried. Soonyoung cried.  

He couldn't see anything clear beside the sobbing boy who held him close. He refused to give in though. He broke away.

"I chose you." Jihoon choke out. He had to let it out. He knew that that was his only chance.

He remembered watching Soonyoung's back faded away as he walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter