You (MEANIE)

nightStar's One-Shots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wonwoo never really cared about his school life. He slept through his classes and ignored his classmates. His teachers and those girls just wouldn’t leave him alone.

“Jeon Wonwoo, please answer number 7. Do you hear m-“

Wonwoo lifted his head off the desk and walked lazily to the whiteboard to solve the problem. It was no big deal. His classmates just had to clap when he finished. He walked back to his seat at the back, avoiding the stares that he got so tired of. He heard a scoff but decided to ignore it.

“Another long day to get through.” He thought as he laid his head on his desk to get some sleep. He didn’t really look forward to recess either. Before anyone got the time to talk to him, he stuffed his ears with his earphones and walked straight to the rooftop. He bumped to someone that he didn’t have time to care about. He ignored all the stares that he got all the time. As he laid on the floor of the rooftop, he finally got his peace. It wasn’t that he hated people, he was just so sick of them. Once upon a time he was the boy who tried hard to please everyone until he found out the hard way that he couldn’t. He just stopped caring. His parents had made it clear that he was going to inherit their company as he was the only son they had left.

He couldn’t hear the bell but he had known by heart that he had to go to his next class because that was what he did every day, listened to his break-time playlist and when it ended, it was time to go back. He wasn’t so surprised to see another gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter