Here We Go Again (SoonHoon)

nightStar's One-Shots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

It all started with Soonyoung’s “I don’t know where to start.”

Soonyoung didn’t know that confessing his feeling to Jihoon would be that hard. Well, he didn’t think that he would have to confess. He loved Jihoon and everyone knew that, everyone, including Lee Jihoon himself, but, Jihoon didn’t give his response yet, or “was it too subtle that I didn’t get that?” Soonyoung thought.

Jihoon sat patiently in front of Soonyoung, he must have tried so hard to do so considering how his mind was at his computer in his studio already and his stomping feet was just another sign, still, Soonyoung couldn’t find the words. Finally, Jihoon lost his cool and snapped. Soonyoung was so nervous and had this battle in his mind that he couldn’t seem to win that he ended up just looking at Jihoon with his stupid face, according to Jihoon.

“Talk now, Kwon Soonyoung. You said that you have this very important information that you need to tell me. I don’t get dragged here to look at your stupid face.”

Soonyoung sipped his orange juice, once, twice, again and again. Jihoon sipped his black coffee, eyes never left Soonyoung. Soonyoung looked at his go-down-too-fast juice. He gulped and blinked, sweating like a pig despite the cool juice that he highly hoped will calm his mind.

“Well-“

“Ahhh.. Jihoon-ahh, I have these tickets.” Soonyoung tried to put the tickets on the table with his shaking hands but ended up sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter