Something Else (SoonHoon)

nightStar's One-Shots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon looked at Mingyu and Wonwoo being so in love and happy, he couldn't help but to smile to himself.

"It must be great to be loved by the one you're in love with." Jihoon thought and looked at the blond boy beside the meanie couple.

Soonyoung was dancing to some song that he couldn't find to give any care about. 

"I love it when he is really into dancing and is in his own world. That way, I can stare at him without him finding--"  Jihoon's thought was cut as he stared right into a pair of slanted eyes that he had come to really adore. Soonyoung gave him a smile before he could look away. Jihoon wasn't sure if that thing he felt for Soonyoung was crush.. or love.. or something else.

 

"I love it when he can always find me when I'm invisible."

"What do you think, Jihoon-ahh?"

​Jihoon wasn't sure how Soonyoung found his way to him. The arena was huge and there were tons of people and his height didn't help at all. But then, here he was, in front of Jihoon in his sweating and panting self. 

"That was great." Jihoon choked out. 

"We must be really awesome for you to say great." Soonyoung seemed shy and laughed. Jihoon swore that he wouldn't trade that for anything. He wasn't sure if it was the smile.. the laugh.. Soonyoung.. or something else.

 

"I love it when he is being dumb."

"Hey." Jihoon didn't expect Soonyoung to knock on his door, when it was po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter