Red Cup (MEANIE)

nightStar's One-Shots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CEO Kim Mingyu with his boyfriend, model Jeon Wonwoo on Sunday morning when the rain wasn't falling and the coffee was served in a red cup.

 

Mingyu never imagined he would really get to experience this, sitting in front of the TV watching the half asleep Wonwoo walking slowly to him. Wonwoo was warm, he was always warm but he was especially warmer in the early Sunday morning. He lay his head on Mingyu's chest. No matter how many times they had done this, Mingyu still felt his heart going crazy and his smile just bloomed. Mingyu loved him so much that it was crazy how they made everything work. 

Wonwoo was super busy with his photoshoot and other schedule and Mingyu was lucky to finally clean his schedule from endless meeting for the day. It was Sunday after all. Wonwoo really deserved the day off. Mingyu would have liked it better for Wonwoo not to work, he himself earned more than enough for them to live in comfort for years to come. But Wonwoo loved his job and Mingyu couldn't deny that he loved seeing Wonwoo modeling. 

Mingyu leaned down to kiss Wonwoo's temple, holding him closer. Wonwoo climbed on his lap and tilted his head up to plant a kiss on Mingyu's lips. 

"Coffee" Wonwoo mumbled sleepily and Mingyu didn't want to let go. He kissed Wonwoo once, twice, before reaching out to the red cup. Wonwoo sat up and took the warm coffee. Soon smile adorned his face and he sighed satisfiedly. 

"Nice"

Mingyu h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter