Helping Friend (SOONHOON)

nightStar's One-Shots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“I told you that I’ll help Mingyu!”

Jihoon sighed again, trying hard not to explode.

“Kwon Soon-“

Soonyoung patted him on the back which made him flinch.

“I can’t help you even if you give me that look.” Soonyoung turned to walk away before Jihoon could even regain his composure.

“Wonwoo isn’t for you.” Jihoon still caught that.

 

Soonyoung had always been Wonwoo’s best friend. The times that he had spent at Wonwoo’s dorm room was much more than the time he had spent on his own. He even had Wonwoo to take his things in his own room.

“He is so handsome. Gosh! He’s so good looking.”

“Stop it, Seok!”

“Eiihhh.. Introduce me to Wonwoo pleaseeeee..”

“Nope. I can’t do that. He is off limit.”

“Wah! Finally you’re into someone else. What about Ji-“

“Hey! Watch it! Wonwoo deserves someone better, okay? Anyway, do you know Mingyu?”

“Mingyu as in Kim Mingyu?” Soonyoung nodded while showing Seokmin another picture of Wonwoo, Mingyu was in the picture this time.

“Did you take this pic in secret? Are you stalking them? You are so weird, man.”

“Nah! It’s just the proof of my plan.”

“What plan?”

“Getting Wonwoo and Mingyu together.”

Seokmin sighed loudly.

“Ahhhhh! Why? Why did you do that? Wonwoo is too handsome. It’s not that Mingyu isn’t. But it’s just not fair, okay? Two freaking handsome men like them shouldn’t be together. You see, they’ll look so good together and-“

“Seok! Stop! It’s not about handsomeness, okay? I would be much better for Wonwoo then. Anyway, Mingyu is just the perfect match for Wonwoo. Not only that they look really compatible but their personalities also are perfect match. I’ve never seen anyone care for Wonwoo the way Mingyu does. Wonwoo is naturally a lazy but when Mingyu is around, he is a more decent person. I can’t deal with him forever, you know. I’m still his best friend and we pretty much still hangout but with Mingyu in the picture, my work becomes a lot easier.” Soonyoung Explained like a proud mother. Seokmin nodded along.

“But Soonyoung-ahh, as far as I know, it’s always Wonwoo taking care of you. Now that Wonwoo is with Mingyu, what about you? Also, I would have done a better job taking care of Wonwoo if you would just-“ Seokmin stopped because of Soonyoung’s unbearable glare and smiled sheepishly.

Soonyoung sighed.

“Is it about Jihoon?”

“I don’t wanna talk about it.”

“Come on, man! I know you’re still into him. That’s why you are so desperately trying to get Wonwoo and Mingyu together, right? Because a certain Lee Jihoon just showed interest in your best friend.”

“It’s half true actually. I do care about Wonwoo, okay? I don’t actually care if Jihoon is into Wonwoo. It’s just that…”

“That what?”

“That they shouldn’t be together.”

“Then you should make a move on Jihoon.”

Soonyoung sighed again. Not many people could see this side of him. He didn’t usually feel this hopeless too. But when it came to be about Lee Jihoon, Soonyoung was powerless.

“I couldn’t. He never gave me a chance. He just, hated me.”

“Well, you never really tried. You just chickened out most of the time. Let me tell you this. Don’t think so negatively about him, okay? He was angry and scary most of the time, but some other time, he was sweet and caring too.”

Soonyoung looked at Seokmin suspiciously.

“How do you know that?”

“Isn’t that why you love him?”

“Well, I was so shocked about that one time in the hospital. But I also love how he is so strong and independent. How he is actually so soft and loving but also scary and brave. I just love watching him. Gosh!”

“Not too late to try harder, bro.”

“Yeah. But now that I found out that he is into Wonwoo, I just want to stop. You know how Wonwoo is so different from me. And we’re not just talking about our looks. Aiishhhh, this is so frustrating!”

“You really are different from Wonwoo.”

“You saying it out loud doesn’t help at all.”

“But I have an idea.”

“I’m desperate. Shoot!”

“Why don’t you try to be more like Wonwoo. Since the real Wonwoo will be with Mingyu, you can be Wonwoo for Jihoon. Nice, huh?”

“I’m not sure, I mean-“

“Wonwoo will help you, right? Or should I go and ask him myself?”

“No need! I’ll do it. I’ll talk to Wonwoo.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter