Akkinda (SoonHoon)

nightStar's One-Shots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soonyoung was never good in keeping things to himself. When he realized that he had loved Jihoon a little bit too much, he couldn’t help but to tell him.

“I might love you a little bit too much, Jihoon-ahh.” Soonyoung said nonchalantly while holding Jihoon’s hand. Seventeen was having movie night. They were watching a romance movie. Soonyoung was really into the mood and ended up confessing to Jihoon.

Jihoon looked at him puzzled but decided to let it go as he went to his room to sleep.

Soonyoung was left with a bit of broken heart. He blinked and decided to sleep too.

 

Seventeen didn’t see Soonyoung as a serious guy, Soonyoung realized that. But he was always serious in creating the choreography for Seventeen.

“The point of this dance is that adore-u dance, point at the person that you adore and love and sing “Akkinda.” Soonyoung told the others, his gaze never left Jihoon.

Soonyoung ended up bothering Jihoon all night with his “Akkinda” gesture and singing. Jihoon kicked him out of the room. Soonyoung ended up sleeping on the couch and had a dream about a certain pink-haired boy dancing with him.

 

“I adore you, so much, tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter