My Boy (SOONHOON)

nightStar's One-Shots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My Boy (SOONHOON)

 

“Here we go again.” I thought as I walked to Seungcheol and Jihoon’s table.

“Roses are red, violets are blue, he’s for me not for you. And if by any chance you take my place, I’ll take my fist and smash your face.” I said to Seungcheol.

He scoffed and patted Jihoon on his back.

“Jihoon-ahh, let’s go to the cafeteria.” I said sweetly to Jihoon who glared at me but didn’t complain. Hah.

 

 

Just watching him like this makes me feel happy.

Strange indeed, but it must be because I never fell in love before.

Jihoon is just so cute. I can’t really say that out loud because my Jihoon doesn’t really like the term cute. The way he chews on that burger, the way his tongue sweeps across his lips, he is so y. Oh, is that my heartbeat? I’m not going to die, am I?

“It’s creepy, you creep!” Jihoon glares at me again, even his glare is so nice. Gosh, I’m so whipped. I could do this all day long, just watching him. Oh, my Jihoon is so precious.

“Yah! Aren’t you going to eat?”

He totally cares about me, my Jihoonie. I just can’t believe that he is mine. Yup, people, Lee Jihoon is mine! I grab his hand and rub it to my face. Of course Jihoon will pull away, he is just so shy like that.

“Gross!”

I grab his hand again and intertwine our fingers. I know he doesn’t mind. He looks away with pinkish cheeks, how cute. It’s so nice, like dream comes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter