See You (SoonHoon)

nightStar's One-Shots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Just stop it! I told you so many times that I like someone already, Soonyoung.”

“Then listen to me. Why don’t you stop? You have someone who loves you already, Jihoon-ahh.”

The playful tone in Soonyoung’s voice couldn’t hide his sincerity in his eyes. It was moment like this that made Jihoon felt like a jerk and he just couldn’t really look at Soonyoung’s eyes.

“I’m saying this nicely because I don’t wanna hurt you.”

“I know.”

 

“If you are being hurt like this, I can’t leave you alone, Jihoon-ahh.”

It was moment like this that made Jihoon felt so pathetic and let that blond boy held him.

 

“That jump was crazy!” Jihoon couldn’t hide his amazement as he jumped up and down.

“Yeahhhh.. You totally slay it man.” Vernon said while giving Soonyoung a high five.

“I was so surprised!” Jihoon came forward and opened his arms wide to hug Soonyoung until he realized that Soonyoung had that look again. That look that practicaly screamed ‘I adore you, Lee Jihoon!’. Jihoon slowed down and let his hands dropped to his side when Soonyoung pulled him into his warm embrace.

“What are you doing, Jihoon-ahh? Making my heart beat so fast that I can’t really think.” Soonyoung whispered in Jihoon’s ear.

It was moment like this that made Jihoon felt so sorry to Soonyoung and he hugged Soonyoung back, patting his back.

 

“Yah!! Kwon Soonyoung!” Jihoon screamed to that boy who was laying down near the river.

Soonyoung rose up and offered a tired smile.

“I kind of expect that you’ll be the one that finds me. But honestly, I wish you won’t.” Soonyoung let out a sigh.

“What’s wrong with you? I heard that you didn’t go to your dance practice. Why was that? Do you have something more important than d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter