My Friend's Brother (SOONHOON)

nightStar's One-Shots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lee Seokmin is Lee Jihoon's younger brother. Not many people know that. They are different, very much different. 

Kwon Soonyoung is Seokmin's best buddy, and he is single, pathetically so. Jihoon also happens to be single because he barely does any human contact. Seokmin is worried. So, his best shot is to get them together.

"He's cute and smart and very attractive. You're gonna love him. You should really meet him, Soon."

"I can't date your brother. Are you crazy? I don't even know him."

Well, Soonyoung really can't date Seokmin's non-existent brother, at least Soonyoung thinks so, because Soonyoung has been to Seokmin's house like hundreds times but he has never seen his brother, not even once.

Also, Soonyoung might or might not have fallen a little for that smol guy from the music club. Soonyoung sees him several times in the music room and his voice is super nice. Soonyoung is a er for a cutie too and that guy is totally the epitome of cute. 

When finally, finally after weeks, Seokmin gets them to meet, Soonyoung really doesn't mind dating Seokmin's brother, his very cute brother, who also happens to be that guy from the music club. Soonyoung knows just right at that moment that he wants him. Except, Jihoon, Soonyoung finally gets his name, doesn't seem to be interested at all. Soonyoung gets even more excited.

"Lee Jihoon, you're so becoming mine!"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter