Our Times (SOONHOON)

nightStar's One-Shots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Our Times (SOONHOON)

 

~Soonyoung~

 

In the beginning, I thought whoever believed in chain letters was either an idiot or an idiot. But later I realized that he's simply a very kind person. That's why I wanted to know him. 

 

I thought that chasing after boys were easy, get the boy and that's it. Later I realized, if you really like someone... you might not even notice it. 

 

The day that I went out with him, for a date, or maybe not a date, I was actually super nervous. I saw him walked to me through the glass window. I couldn't even tell him that he looked super cute that day. I was just simply an idiot. I knew how much I really wanted to hold his hand, but I couldn't do it. I have to thank that car, because the moment I held him in my arm, I realized that I never knew that my heart could beat that fast. I wanted to make him happy, to be with me. But at the end of the day, he didn't seem so happy after all.

 

When you like someone... and he walked away to someone he likes, you'd suddenly realize that you treat him badly just because you want to get a bit closer to him. 

 

I didn't know that when I'm in love, I actually have no courage to tell him. On that night, I made a wish upon a shooting star. I wish I was also in his wish. 

 

Even if I know it's someone else who could make him happy... Sometimes he pretend to be happy, even when he's not. I wish, I could a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter