Together (HunHan)

nightStar's One-Shots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pairing(s) : HunHan, BaekYeol

prompt(s) : Can't believe that you love me

au : high school au

plot : HunHan are best friends. And both of them were secretly in love with Baekhyun. One day they wanted to confess, but both of them failed as they failed each other. At the end, they realize their true feelings.

 

 

That morning, Oh Sehun came earlier than usual. Too early for an Oh Sehun, but he was on his special mission. This mission was so special that he ven didn't tell his best friend--Luhan. He was secretly had a crush on Byun Baekhyun, a senior in their school. Sehun wasn't brave enough to tell Luhan. Well, every time Luhan brought up the topic about his crush on a cute senior, Sehun always tried to change the subject. He was afraid that Luhan would find out about his crush..

 

And that morning, Sehun had prepared a love letter--that he had sacrificed his beauty sleep on. He planned to stick it into Baekhyun's locker. And earlier morning would be a perfect timing, he thought. He walked to his determined destination--locker number 77, Baekhyun's locker. How did he know?? Thanks to his amazing stalking skill. Sehun laughed in his mind at the thought.

 

Flashbacks:

 

Luhan and Sehun just arrived at their lockers--which were side by side, and they were preparing the needed books, suddenly Sehun's sharp eyes caught the existent of his crush. Luhan turned his head and saw Baekhyun walked to the seniors' locker area. Their eyes were following Baekhyun without each other's realization.

"Luhan, I'm going to the classroom first. " Sehun said without looking at Luhan and quickly walked to the direction that Baekhyun had just gone to.

"Okay, I'm going to the toilet first. " Luhan said to Sehun's back, and without realization, walked through the crowd to Baekhyun's direction.

Sehun hid behind the locker on the right side, while Luhan on the left side. Both of them peeked at Baekhyun.

Luhan suddenly went out and walked pass Baekhyun--didn't forget to see the locker's number.

"77." Luhan thought while smiling.

Sehun who was focusing on Baekhyun, was totally oblivious to his best friend's presence.

When Baekhyun left his locker, Sehun came out from his hiding place and rushed to the locker.

"77."

Sehun smiled and touched the locker's door.

Sehun then remembered his class was about to start, so he skipped happily to his classroom.

 

End of Flashbacks ~~

 

 

Sehun grabbed his letter tightly in his hand.

"This is totally going to work. "

He stopped in front of the locker.

"Baekhyun-hyung is gonna read my letter and because of my amazing writing skills, he will understand my feeling and accept my heart." Sehun thought while smiling.

He was really to slip the letter in when he heard a too-familiar voice calling out for him.

"Sehun."

Sehun turned back to face his best friend and quickly hid his letter behind his back.

"Luhan." He said. He didn't expect his best friend to come this early.

Luhan looked at him suspiciously.

"What are you doing here, Sehun?" Luhan asked with one of his hands in his pocket--he looked super cool :P

"Here?"

“Yeahh.. At the senior’s area.”

“I hmm.. I.. I just—” Sehun was trying to find an excuse.

“Waitt.. What are you even doing here too??”

This time, Luhan was the one who was being awkward.

“Hehe, I .. I’m just, ahh.” Luhan took out his hand from his pocket to scratch his nape. A letter dropped out from his pocket.

Sehun looked at the letter—with a big heart drawn there.

“Love letter??” Sehun said and took the letter.

“Don’t read it!! That’s mine!!” Luhan said and grabbed the letter back.

“For whom is that??”

“As if you don’t know.”

“Well, I really don’t.”

“For my crush of course.” Luhan said and rolled his eyes.

“Ahh, Baekhyun hyung??”

“Yeahh..” Luhan said and sighed.

“Ohh waittt.. You are hiding something.” Luhan said, noticed that Sehun had his hands behind his back.

“Whatt?? No.. I’m not.” Sehun said, he put his letter into his back pocket and raised his hands.

Luhan looked at him suspiciously.

“Ohh okay.” Luhan said.

Sehun just stood there.

“Now, what are you still doing here?? Go away!!”

“Geeezz.. I’m just about to go.”

Luhan shooed Sehun away with his hand.

Sehun then walked away.

But he stopped at the end of the last locker and hid there.

He watched Luhan slipping his letter into Baekhyun’s locker.

“I can’t let it happen.” Sehun mumbled.

After Luhan made sure that his letter was safe in the locker with the tip slightly came out—“In order to Baekhyun hyung will see it easily.” Luhan thought. Luhan left.

Watching Luhan left, Sehun came back to Baekhyun’s locker.

“Geezz.. This guy.” Sehun said while taking Luhan’s letter.

“Ewwww.. What an ugly heart he draws.” Sehun scoffed when he saw the big heart at the front.

“He even writes his name, uhh what a shameless guy.” Sehun then took Luhan’s letter and put it in his pocket, he then slipped his letter into Baekhyun’s locker, replacing Luhan’s letter.

“Meet your new owner soon, neh??” Sehun said to the letter.

Sehun then happily skipped back to his class.

 

The next day, Luhan came to school with a sulky face.

“What happened, buddy?? You look uglier like that.” Sehun greeted his best friend.

Luhan sat beside Sehun and sighed.

“Last night, I met Baekhyun hyung.”

“Huh?? How come??”

“Well, he is Chanyeol hyung’s friend.”

“And then??”

“And Chanyeol hyung is Kris gege’s friend—Kris is Luhan’s gege. And they came to do a project last night.”

“Wooaahh cool.. So, u talked to Baekhyun hyung??”

Luhan nodded.

“You should be happy then. He is your crush.”

“Yeahh.. But what we talked about makes me feel sad.. Huaaaa.”

“What did you guys talk about??”

“It’s about the letter. I asked him, I said—“

“Oh no!! You said like, Baekhyun hyung have you gotten my love letter?? The one with a very big ugly heart??”

“Yahh..”

Sehun laughed.

“Just kidding. Continue.”

“So, I asked him whether he got any love letter, and he said ye—“

“It must be a yes!!”

Luhan glared at Sehun and Sehun motioned him to keep going.

“He said yes, but the problem is, it was not from me. It was not my love letter. He even showed me the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter