Chapter19

The Rich Kid'$ Tutor

 



 

"What's up hyung" luhan turned his head making him to see sehun sitting beside him. sehun's aura for that time made luhan to frown out of confusion "what?" sehun asked, throwing his hands on his both sides with such a teasing smile on his face "stop that, you look like a " luhan said with a poker face making luhan to click his tounge "mean"

 

"anyways..i saw chohee" that took luhan's attention away from the book he's reading. also, making sehun to smirk "I knew it!" he exclaimed like a brat.

 

"knew what?!" luhan asked, already putting the book down so he can concentrate on getting details about chohee.

 

Sehun stood up, stoping infront of luhan and pointing his finger to luhan's face "YOU. LIKE. MS,PRESSY!" in every word he say, sehun walks forward making luhan to lean his back on the couch. "see! what now? ms.pressy got your tounge?"

 

"urrgghh...shut up" luhan slap sehun's finger and took his stand making the latter to get back. "hey where are you going?" sehun asked while eyeing luhan's back view making its way towards the door. "hyung!" he called out. Before luhan could even close the door he look back to sehun "shut up!" he shouted. though, even if he wants to act mad, his smile fooled him.

 

once the door was closed. sehun laughed and slumped down on the couch "tss..why don't he just admit it"

 

he took the book that luhan has been reading a while ago and to his surprise, he saw a lot of scribbled name on the last page of luhan's book with some sketches.. "bwo?! since when did he become so cliche" he said to himself, invading luhan's book. "i'm going to take a picture of this for blackmail reasons" he evily took his phone out and..

 

*snap*

*snap*

 

"now let's see...i'm going to send this to kai.." he said.. *evil laugh*

 

Meanwhile, luhan was busy roaming around the halls..secretly, looking for the girl he's been wanting to see. how would she react now? right after that.... he thought as he lowered his head. smiling like an idiot.

 

Since it's almost time and lunch hour must be ending soon. he knew that chohee's starting to take her heels on patrol. making sure that there are no more students outside the hall. "tsk..where is that-" luhan got out of words as soon as his eyes landed on one room.

 

there standing inside of it were chohee and kyungsoo.

 

though, the two were inside. the sound of their voice were audible. luhan instantly hide himself behind the door as he try to listen.

 

"tell me..chohee..why can't you stay away from him?" it was kyungsoo's voice.

Chohee sighed "Mianhe, kyungsoo-ssi-"

"-ssi?" Kyungsoo scoffed "since when do we need to be formal? it's just the two of us here chohee..let's be like what we used to-"

 

"WE CAN'T BE! you and i...we can't be the same as before." luhan was a bit shocked by chohee's sudden outrange of voice "you're the son of the owner of the house where my mother and i works as maids. you're rich..i'm not. you're-"

 

Luhan waited for chohee to continue but then he started to get more frustrated. he heard muffled voices making him to finally look back. ! the sight of kyungsoo trying to kiss chohee made luhan's heart flinch out of anger. he rushed in with a loud thud making kyungsoo to look where the sound came from.

but as soon as he look aside, a hard punch was landed right to the side of his lips.

 

"HOW DARE YOU!!!" luhan shouted.

 

chohee's mouth were agaped from each other as he eyes widened "LUHAN" she called.

 

"YOU STAY OUT OF THIS!" kyungsoo shouted giving his punch back to luhan and it landed perfectly on luhan's face. the two started to make a fight and chohee tried her best to make the two apart. "YAH!!YOU TWO-"

 

"-Acting innocent when you're not!!!" luhan shouted as he landed another punch towards kyungsoo.

 

"look who's talking now" kyungsoo smirked and kicked luhan's stomache.

 

The room became a mess and still, chohee couldn't stop the two until a voice was heard.

 

"WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT?!!"

 

kyungsoo and luhan stopped moving, while both were about to land a punch on each other. on the other hand chohee sighed and shut her eyes out of shame. by that moment, she just want to be eaten by the floor.

 

"All of you...IN MY OFFICE"

 

and with that..they would continue their day to mr.lu's office...

expecting a punishment.