Chapter12

The Rich Kid'$ Tutor

 

 


 

Try putting this on while reading..it was as if it's Kyungsoo and chohee's OST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS_SCqODPdA&list=RDupAlYq7d4wI

 

That night chohee didn't even get to sleep. The morning came and since it's saturday, meaning no classes for her but work.

 

Chohee needs to help around the house, she expected that they would be extra busy since for tomorrow night it would be kyungsoo's night. Were they would greet guesses and serve them from time to time. would also help the caterers to some things.

 

As she push the blanket off her and stood up from the mattress, she look on the side and the clock says 5:50 in the morning.

 

she then turn to other side and saw her mother was already gone, for sure already awake preparing some food for the do family. Groaning, chohee stood up and stretched her arms tiredly "Now i regret not getting myself to sleep" she clicked her tounge before folding the mattress and the blanket then put it on the corner to make more space to their tiny room.

 

Chohee went out of their room and went straight towards the back part of the house where the maid's bathroom is.

 

She closed the door and looked at her reflection on the mirror, her eyebags doubled and her eyes looks so puffy "why did i even cry?" she groaned before heaving out a sigh "let's stop this chohee" she breathed before putting some toothpaste on her toothbrush..

 

After cleaning herself and wearing her maid uniform the same as what her mother wears everyday. Chohee went out of the room and walked towards the back kitchen to see what's happening.

 

"Oh, chohee..you're awake" her mother said.

 

Chohee smiled and pecked her mother's forehead "goodmorning mom..so what can i help?" she asked eyeing all the ingredients on the counter. Mrs.choi smiled and faced her daughter "kindly help the others clean the house first then come back here and set the table" chohee nodded and excused herself out of the kitchen.

 

She took the broom from the storage room "goodmorning ajusshi" she greeted the garderner who greeted her back.

 

as she started cleaning the floor, chohee heard a thud making her to look up. then she started to feel numb again, seeing kyungsoo walking down the stairs. As their eyes met kyungsoo was the first one who looked away "Kyungsoo-"

 

Chohee stopped when she realized kyungsoo didn't want to talk with her. he didn't smile, look back nor greeted her a simple goodmorning. Her heart crushed feeling the pain growing in her heart, Chohee smiled sadly to herself as she lowered her head. pabo. chohee pabo. She breathed out heavily, blinking her eyes fast so she can bring her tears back and to prevent them from falling.

 

putting the sadness away, she just continued on cleaning the whole living room.

 

On the other hand, Mrs.choi went out of the kitchen and saw kyungsoo standing behind the door of the dining area. his hands holding the door frame while he leans his head to get a better look outside.

 

Mrs.choi sighed as she watches how kyungsoo would look on chohee. as if her daughter's the most fragile thing in the world.

 

"I'm sorry..chohee" she heard kyungsoo's voice echoed inside the room as he lowered his head.

 

- - - -

 

Kyungsoo's POV:

 

what makes my heart to hurt even more is to avoid that one person. that one person who makes me feel love and happiness. I know what i'm doing is all nothing but cowardness. but what can i do? i can't let chohee go away from me. i don't want her to get out of this house even though i know it would hurt.

 

For now, i don't know if she likes me too.

but we can't tell..I'm sure i have a chance.

 

But the chance i have were destroyed. not by chohee but me. I myself who wants her, who loves her..is the one who destroyed the chance, that tiny chance of getting chohee and to win her heart. After what my abboji told me, all i know i could do is to avoid her.

 

I breathed out as i look up in the sky. we just finished our awkward breakfast and now here i am strolling here in our garden still not have anything to do for later.

 

I miss chohee..

I miss her voice and everything..

 

We're so close from each other yet so far to get together.

 

what should i do?

should i run away with her?

 

but she would surely say no, she couldn't leave mrs.choi like that. and abboji's going to get into her.

 

"Arggh" i kick the grasses feeling how useless i am now. as i turn to get back inside the house, my heartbeat stopped for a moment as my breathing hitched and my eyes widened. shocked, seeing her standing infront of me with her head down and low.

 

i didn't knew maid uniforms could be elegant if it wasn't because of chohee. 

 

I cleared my throat and fixed my posture "What is it...you want?" i hate this tone of my voice. i never want to speak with her in such ways..TT _ TT.

 

"M-mrs.do calls for you.." she said.

 

I stare at her with sadness in my eyes, how can i be rude? how can i be mean to the person i love the most. "she said she wants you to try the clothes you'll be using for tomorrow..night" I nodded my head "okay..thank you" i said and passed by her.

 

I mentally cursed myself for being such a jerk. with a frown on my face, i bit the lower part of my lips. stupid kyungsoo..how should i act like-

 

"Kyungsoo" i stopped. did she just called me?

 

"kyungsoo...did..I ever-" cutting her words off as i turn to look at her "no." I said. my heart then crushed as i notice the look on her face. Chohee has gained eyebags under her eyes, it became dark and visible. her lips were kinda dry and her eyes were longing to tear up.

 

"then..are you avoiding me?" if you just know why...

 

I breathed out and cleared my throat, choking on my own tears "Nothing...i'm going now.." i turn around towards the entrance "you should...get back to work too" and with that i left her there, alone and with tears in my heart.

 

Im so sorry chohee...

I'm sorry.

 

- - - -

 

Luhan's POV: 

 

I was busy playing with my soccerball when i heard my name being called. i turn around and saw Kai with sehun coming my way. I stood up firmly and waited for them to come.

 

"hyung we got some news" sehun was the first one to speak.

 

I look at them waiting for them to continue "We're going to attend a big party tomorrow.." kai said. i look at him, confused "what party and whose party?" right after i asked that question, I heard my phone ringing inside the pocket of my jeans.

 

I grumpily took my phone out, just not in time to get a phone call. I sighed and saw it was secretary park calling "Hello mr.park" i answered.

 

"Sorry for disturbing mr.luhan" he said. I kick the ball towards the goal and it hit the net perfectly making me to get satisfied "It's alright..why did you call?" i asked.

 

"Mr.lu wanted me to tell you that you need to come over to get your suite done" he said. suite? my eyebrows knitted out of blankness as i put my hand on my hips "and why is that?" i asked. "You'll be attending a welcoming party together with mr.lu and mrs.lu by tomorrow night" he said.

 

"okay..just send me the address later okay..thank you" and with that i ended the call before putting my phone back to its place before looking up on these two dorks "Sorry guys..i need to do something tomorrow" i say giving out a timid smile.

 

Sehun smirked as he stretched his arms while kai just whistled "that's what we're going to tell you" kai said.

 

I look at them, confused. seriously stop with the cliffhangers *rolls eyeballs* "just continue talking" I whined. and uttered more words under my breath, hissing them and cursing them both for being such a dorky friend of mine.

 

but then when i heard xiumin's voice on my side. my eyes widened as i snap my head to look at him. Xiumin hummed with a smuggy smile on his face.

 

I look at kai and sehun and they both shared a high five..

 

"we're all going to attend do kyungsoo's party"



 

Update ^ _ ^

Excuse my type errors

also i hope you guys would enjoy the drama..

Just imagine kyungsoo with this kind of expression..

it's just as if my heart's going to fall TT u TT

What's the problem ?!!!

*lol*

If ever you're chohee..

who do you want, luhan or kyungsoo?

Anyways...

That's all for today ^ _ ^

bye~

*phheeww~*