Chapter04

The Rich Kid'$ Tutor

 

 

 


 

Flower boy ramyun shop OST - I'm Inlove

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-5Vxudcy4I&list=PL3435FF21AD1386CA

 


 

"hey, what's making our beautiful pressy frown early in the morning?" that familiar voice spoke making chohee to look on her side only to see suho smiling at her.

 

With a pout on her lips, chohee slumped down on her chair and rested her chin on both of her arms "you know sometimes i wish all guys here in school were like you and lay.." suho creased an eyebrow out of curiousity "why'd you say so?" he asked.

 

chohee sighed "don't you think it's gonna be nice if it's like that?"

 

"hmmm.." suho rested his chin on his palm "maybe? but what's the thrill if some punks like them won't be in our school?" he pointed out.

 

chohee followed where suho's pointing and when she laid her eyes on to him, she immediately regretted what she did. luhan caught her looking at him and automatically, a wink was sent to her way making chohee to scoff.

 

she turn her head back to gave suho a straight face before shaking her head "no thanks~"

 

suho chuckled "hey..hey, my intension is to make you smile but i think i failed.." he took some lollipop out of his bag and unwrapped the wrapper before taking a hold of chohee's face "here" he popped the lollipop inside chohee's mouth and the said girl couldn't help but to let a smile out because of the sweetness "Thanks!" she beamed.

 

suho chuckled with chohee and continued to talk as they wait for their teacher to come.

 

out of the classroom, while chohee and suho were sharing a funny talk, luhan who was busy watching them was interrupted by a nudge given by xiumin "luhan.."

 

"what?" luhan asked, eyes still looking on chohee's way.

 

luhan's classroom and chohee's were different. but since their rooms were just on either sides of the hall, just by peaking on the window would help to let them see each other. more like, luhan to see chohee on the other room.

 

xiumin sighed and patted luhan's textbook with his pen "work on your test..or you'll get another f on you seatwork"

 

Xiumin groaned and shook his head before he shifted his eyes back to his own textbook.

 

While luhan watches chohee smile and talk with the guy who he doesn't know its name. luhan finds the view a bit interesting. since, all that chohee could give him were her frowning and fumming eyes, sometimes curses. but seeing her how she let others except him to see that smile, he finds it intrigruing.

 

who is he to her..?

 

before he runs out of time to finish the seatwork. luhan shook his head with a sigh, who cares anyway..looking back to his textbook, he started answering the questions with ease and without any struggles.

 

back to chohee's class..

 

Chohee sighed after hearing the next question given by suho, as he watches her face falling down to a sad one, he grew concerned.

 

Suho reached out his arms and patted chohee's back "hey, is everything alright?" he asked.

 

"you know, i think i need to go and look for a job. my mom's getting sick and even though she is, she still continue on working inside the do's mansion.." chohee sighed knowing that there's no way she could complain thing, since the only source of their income is her mother's work being a maid inside the do's residence.

 

"then talked to her.." suho added "that you want to help, maybe she would understand.."

 

Chohee frowned "no..i've done that already and mom only scolded me, she told me never go working and focus on my studies.."

 

as they continue to keep their silence, the teacher came in.

 

Suho gave one last pat on chohee's back before giving her a smile "if you need anything..i'm here" he said.

 

chohee smiled and nodded her head "thanks suho.."

 

- - - -

 

"come in.."

 

slowly and carefuly, chohee closed the door behind her. after that, she bowed and smiled towards the man who she respected, mr.lu.

 

"good day mr.lu" she greeted.

 

hearing her voice, the said man look up from his papers, a smile went out of his lips as he offered her to take a sit. "so have you decided?" he asked getting straight forward.

 

Chohee breathed out and nodded her head "mr.lu, actually, i've encountered your son for many times and honestly, those times weren't good times..since you know..ahh, h-he's a little bit playful.." chohee cracked an awkward smile as she rub her neck.

 

mr.lu chuckled "i know he's worse..don't be shy.."

 

"so...is it a no?" he asked.

 

Chohee widened her eyes as she shake her hands "no.no.no..no mr.lu.."

 

"I think, as the student council's president..it's also my responsibility to take a look on every students here..and since you talked to me, not as the owner of this school..but as a father to one of the students studying in your school.." chohee smiled, wishing she still has her dad with her "..I'd say i'll take it mr.lu, as a way to show you how i'm grateful of your kindness.." she smiled.

 

After having a non-stop battle in her mind to take or to reject mr.lu's favor.

 

She finally realized that is she'd say yes to him, it would be a good way on showing her how she's thankful to him. mr.lu had done many good dids on her so why not give him his favor..

 

mr.lu adored her kindness.

 

"thank you ms.choi.." he said.. "but i wanted to tell something.."

 

"what is it?" she asked.

 

Mr.lu chuckled "you know, i know that you've been really busy here and since you accepted being han's tutor," he smiled "don't worry..i'll give you some paychecks every session..since you dared to add han into your schedule.."

 

A gasp escaped chohee's lips after hearing those from mr.lu, yes she likes it but she doesn't even think of it before.

 

she said yes because she likes to help not to have any credits..

 

"no mr.lu..you don't have to-"

 

"Just let me...ok, thank you again ms.choi.."

 

After biding goodbye to mr.lu, chohee made her way towards the school's garden to meet her friend suho who is currently waiting for her arrival.

 

After walking fast, chohee arrived. "Suho-ah!" she called.

 

suho turn his head and a smile came out "oh..now you're smiling~" he mused.

 

Chohee nodded "i have a job!" she squealed but then to lessen suho's question, she added fastly "it's not like job like real job..but hey, i'm getting some money here and it's safe..i think?" she shrugged still smiling so happily.

 

i can help my mom now without any hassle..she thought.

 

Suho look down on her "what kind of job..? is it even legal?"

 

Chohee chuckled and softly slaps suho's arm "silly..ofcourse it's....legally safe~"

 

"I'm going to be luhan's tutor!"

 

 


 

UPDATE ^ _ ^

excuse my type errors and for the short chapter..

anyways, for the readers hope you'll like it..

 

 

i find this story interesting for me but i don't know why it's so quiet here..

 

hehe~

anyways, i'll continue this..

thank you ^ _ ^

 

and expect kyungsoo~~

 

bye~