Chapter14

The Rich Kid'$ Tutor

 


 

Walking back inside the kitchen, chohee met her mother with a tray on her hands. she jogged towards her mother and took the tray from her "I'll take it, where do i have to serve this?" she asked.

 

Mrs.choi hesitated "mom..it's late, you should atleast low down on things here..go back to the kitchen and just help them prepare the food..it's busier out there" she whispered and nodded her head before giving an assuring smile to her mother.

 

"okay.." mrs.choi pointed "serve it there" Chohee followed her mother's finger and then felt her heart flinch for a moment.

 

She felt a tap and she looks back to her mother already smiling towards her "I'll go now.." she said. Chohee nodded blankly and watch as her walks in. she sighed and looked at the tray she's holding then looks at the table.

 

"of all people in here.." she uttered.

 

walking through the crowds, kyungsoo saw chohee coming to some other's table, he slitted his eyes to get a better view and even leans his face forward. when he already caught who's seated on the table where chohee's currently serving. his eyes narrowed and felt his chest got heavy.

 

"excuse me.." kyungsoo politely excused himself from the friends of his father as he bows his head.

 

Everytime he would get greetings, kyungsoo would just bow his head and utter a short thank you, saving more of his time to get faster to that table. "Luhan" the said guy look up, even chohee turns her head and a soft gasp escaped her lips "k-kyungsoo.." she whispered.

 

Kyungsoo secretly glanced at chohee before narrowing his eyes back on luhan "what are you doing here?"

 

Luhan chuckled "is that how you treat your guests?" he stood up and puts his hands inside his pocket "You know it's your father who asked us here, I'd also like to remind you..your and my father's friends with each other..so don't get too shocked with me being here.."

 

Kyungsoo mentally cursed himself and so as luhan.

 

right, i even forgot we used to be like them before.. Kyungsoo nodded his head with a sigh. luhan then smirked secretly as he felt like he won it this time.

 

Chohee was about to excuse herself when luhan calls for her "yah, chohee.." she jolted and went to look at him "y-yes?" she asked. Luhan could see kyungsoo's hard face on with his peripheral vision, he cleared his throat to stop himself from smirking and faced chohee, seriously. "Later..i want to see you.."

 

Chohee pointed at herself "M-me..? but why?"

 

Luhan smiled at her "Just want to say something to you" he leans his face close to chohee making her to get blank from the sudden gesture. "a secret" he whispered and patted chohee's head before he leans back to stand on his own.

 

Kyungsoo who sees it all wanted to push luhan away from her and pull chohee with him.

 

but in a wrong place.

and a wrong time..

in a wrong situation..

 

He couldn't cause he knows eyes were watching him. he even felt his mood get even gloomer when he heard chohee's hyped voice with a big smile on her face "okay..then, i'll try to give you some time..I guess" she chuckled and excused herself without even looking back, scared she might get caught looking at kyungsoo.

 

As they were left alone together, kyungsoo turns his head to look at luhan saw luhan looking to where chohee had just got in.

 

"what's on you and chohee?" he asked in a harsh yet hushed tone of voice.

 

Luhan turns cooly at him, giving kyungsoo an innocent yet intimidating stare "what do you mean?" he asked.

 

Kyungsoo chuckled in a sarcastic way "don't act like a fool..I know you're already up to something. if you think this would get you a payback on me then you're wrong.." he gulped "don't get on her..stay away from chohee"

 

"why should i..?" Luhan asked.

 

Kyungsoo got lost of words and was about to speak when luhan cutted in "are you and chohee even dating?"

 

he once again struggled for words,. he thought. Luhan's inner feels smirked "Anyways, what even makes you think i'm playing with her.."

 

"What?!" kyungsoo snapped.

 

Luhan smiles as he stares at chohee who's busy serving other guests "I think i like her.."

 

Kyungsoo groaned and clenched his hands into fist as he was about to touch luhan's shoulder to drag him out of the place, another small soft hand holds his arm making him to look back. the unknown girl eyed kyungsoo first "kyungsoo i'd been-" but when she noticed a figure, she stopped and stare back at him.

 

"Luhan"

 

Luhan didn't speak..he just look at her hand that's holding kyungsoo's arm.

 

yes, the sight he's seeing makes him feel like he's the one that's losing now. he felt like kyungsoo had won it this time. cause by now, he's seeing the girl he used to be with and still inlove with it, holding another man's arm not his.

 

Kyungsoo felt the tension as he looks at luhan's eyes that were focused to the girl beside him.

 

he cleared his throat and softly pull his arms off to her "why are you looking..for me?"

 

The girl then went back to her sense as she looks up at him "A-abboji's looking for us.." she eyed luhan and gulped when she saw him looking back at her "let's go..kyungsoo, they don't want to wait for too long" she pulled him along and left luhan there standing alone.

 

Luhan watches them leave him alone.

 

he watches how his used to be lover walks away from him..

he watches how his used to be best friend gets to be with her ... again.

 

But on the other corner of the venue, it's not only luhan who gets heartaches.

 

There's also chohee..

by seeing how close they could be, closer than she could be with kyungsoo.

 

she then uknowledge everything.

and decided to give up her love on him..