Chapter06

The Rich Kid'$ Tutor

 

 


 

"You're back!!" chohee exclaimed as she stood up quickly, with wide eyes and a bright smile playing on her face, chohee didn't hesitate to give him a big hug "how come i didn't know about it" she said.

 

Kyungsoo smiled and patted chohee's head. he sure miss this girl "well now you know" he said.

 

Chohee then pulled away and smacked kyungsoo's arm, "aww!" kyungsoo winced as he rub his arm but a both of them were smiling like kids to each other "Yah! did you miss me that much huh?" chohee scoffed and shook her head before she turn around to look on the food she needs to eye on.

 

Kyungsoo smiled as he trailed behind her, wrappring his arm around chohee's shoulder as he take a stand beside her "you're cooking already?" he asked.

 

"not me..mom" she answered with smile.

 

the two of them were friends for a very long time already. The first time chohee step in inside the do's house, kyungsoo grew a fond on her and same goes with chohee. they're like bestfriends but in the eyes of the other people, they're like couple.

 

in fact, kyungsoo likes her more than a friend, he adores everything about her. being so kind and smart, independent and a good daughter to her mother. everything about chohee is perfect for him, even if chohee knows that kyungsoo likes him more than a friend since he confessed to her, chohee didn't bother to say that she likes him too in a way like how he sees her.

 

chohee's afraid.

 

she thinks he's way too perfect for her, rich, kind, handsome, smart, everything on him is absolute opposite of her.

 

and she's afraid that if ever she'd say she likes him too, in god's time they would broke up and end up like any other awkward couples.. she's afraid they both might end up as strangers.

 

"how's life in states?" chohee asked so suddenly, that made kyungsoo to blink his eyes, realizing that he's staring at her face the moment he stood beside her "huh? i mean, great..just as always" he said.

 

Chohee chuckled "and you..how's life here?" he asked.

 

Chohee shruggs her shoulder and turns off the stove before taking the lid on top of the pot "just as always" she said, moving aside, to set the table ready.

 

Kyungsoo grinned and took the rag on her "hey, you're not supposed to-" chohee tried to protest but kyungsoo stopped her as he turn around "you go get the plates, i miss helping you around here" he hummed and patted chohee's head.

 

Chohee sighed as she watches kyungsoo as he wipe the table. the reason why she likes him because of his kindness.

 

Even though she's a maid's daughter, he never treated her like that. for him she's a person too, who needed a respect and love. for him, chohee is a special girl.

 

A special girl in a special place inside his heart.

 

Chohee took the plates and continued towards the dining table, she took a hold on kyungsoo's hand and smiled at him "enough now, mrs.do might caught you helping me, i don't want her to be mad" she said softly and kyungsoo could only just sigh and nodded his head.

 

After finishing everything, satisfied. Chohee started to feel sleepy as she yawn. "mom..you're back" she said and jogged towards her mother before taking some bags to carry on.

 

chohee's mom smiled "thank you"

 

"have you seen master kyungsoo already..he's back" her mom says.

 

chohee grew uneasy hearing the word master, earlier she just calls him kyungsoo without even caring that he's the son of the owner of the house she and her mother is working and living. but since her mother reminded her that kyungsoo and her were so different from each other.

 

chohee smiled sadly "yes..he is now in his room.." she said.

 

Mrs.choi sighed and walked towards her daughter, she caressed her daughter's arms and talks softly, so that no one could hear them "chohee..you must know your limits..okay" she said.

 

Knowing that kyungsoo likes her daughter, mrs.choi needs to take a stand between them "he's our boss's son and you know what that means.."

 

Chohee lowered her head before turning around to face her mother, faking a smile as she say "I know mom..kyung- Master kyungsoo and i were just friends..and i respect him not only as a friend but also as mr and mrs.do's only son." she smiled.

 

"anyways, mom can i go to our room? i need to do some homeworks.." mrs.choi nodded her head and chohee kissed her mother on her forehead before walking towards their room at the back of the house.

 

after closing the door, chohee leaned her back on the door as she look down on her feet. her mother's words repeated inside of her mind.

 

Having a secret adoration on kyungsoo is hard, since her level is different to him..

 

Sighing chohee shook her head "i can't be sad..i need to be always possitive to have a good day for tomorrow.."

 


 

Update :)

excuse my type errors (_ , _)

Just giving you guys some things on kyungsoo and chohee's history..