Chapter11

The Rich Kid'$ Tutor

 

 


 

 

"I'm always doing this..it's getting boring you know" Luhan breathed out as he slumped on his chair before throwing the pen on top of the table making it to roll across the table and drop on it to land on the floor. Chohee sighed before taking another pen on her case "here.." he tapped luhan's head..

 

"Aisshh!!" he hissed and clicked his tounge "you-"

 

"-Just do what i told you to do.." chohee hissed and hushed luhan. she puts the pen down on the table with a loud thud making luhan to gulp.

 

why do i even need to listen. he thought and frowned "do your thing..don't disturb me until i'm done" chohee glared her eyes on him. Luhan make faced as he takes the pen "OKAY! okay..i'll do it" luhan scooted closer on the table "Age for a youngster..attitude's for an ajumma" he mumbled.

 

Chohee heard what luhan said so she snapped at him "chill.." he said before shaking his head and do the problems that needs to get solutions.

 

Chohee sighed before turning back to do chen's paperworks.

 

Since she needs to do them freely, chohee decided to let luhan enter the student council's office. since no ones allowed to enter the room except the staffs and the student council members he should be thankful and be grateful, she thought.

 

Chohee didn't bother to argue since it's going to just waste her time as she lets luhan to mumble things and complains.

 

by 7 chohee needs to be back home since mrs.do asks if she could help to move around and to prepare for kyungsoo's homecoming party on sunday. she couldn't say no since it's also her job to serve the do family since they were living in their roof. chohee's schedule's so full that she decided to skip just only one night to sleep. by tomorrow night she promises herself to finish everything.

 

while writing something chohee felt her head ached making her to lean her forearms on the table with her fingers massaging her temple.

 

"here" she felt a taop on her shoulder making chohee to look aside.

 

Luhan noticed chohee having some head aches making him to put the bottled water to her side and some pain killers with it.

 

her eyes landed first on the water and the medicine before looking up on luhan who's busy answering the problems she gave him. "thanks" she breathed out. luhan lowered his head to hide the smile that formed into his lips.

 

he doesn't know why but he likes hearing chohee's voice.

it makes him...feel good.

 

after drinking the medicing chohee yawned and continued doing her thing.

 

while taking her pen chohee secretly looks at luhan and her lips curved upwards, she pouted her lips so that it would be hiden under the pout she made. Why am i even smiling..crap.

 

 

As time passes by, luhan groans as he stretches his arms and back. he just finished answering all the questions and sure that everything on it were right. he look up to the wall and saw that it was already 7:15pm "Oh..I didn't knew it's late already.." he mumbled.

 

"Yah, cho-" luhan was caught off guard to the sight he's seeing by the moment.

 

Without even knowing, luhan felt his hand moving forward, reaching to touch chohee's hair. As his palms landed softly on her hair, the smoothness and silkiness of chohee's hair made luhan to please out a small smile.

 

He then brushes some strands of hair to the side to get a clear view of chohee's sleeping face.

 

peaceful.. he thought then felt his smile getting wider.

Luhan then followed the line of chohee's eyebrow with his thumb, slowly going down to stop on her cheek.

 

Luhan then felt his heart's beating increased "what's this?" he mumbled as the smile on his disappeared and was replaced with a frown. Luhan knitted his eyebrows together as he just stare at chohee's face. He gulped. "Is this what kyungsoo feels too?" he asked.

 

He groaned, completely hating it.

 

The idea.

The feeling.

And sudden change of his heartbeats pace.

 

"tch..stupid.." he mockingly laugh to himself as he shake his head. Luhan breathed out the remaining mocks inside of him before leaning his forearms on the table with his temple resting on his palms. His eyes looking straight to chohee's face "I'm not weak..i can stop this in instant."

 

 

- - - -

 

 

"I'm so sorry mrs.do..I didn't mean to get home late..please forgive me mrs.do" Chohee wakes up at around 7:30pm. No luhan beside her and only her inside the student council's room. She didn't realize that she overslept until she woke up.

 

She felt her heart almost coming out of its place as she saw the clock that says 7:30pm. she rushed her way home and when she got there she saw all the maids were already going out of the living room where they would have a meeting with mrs.do.

 

Chohee bows her head continiously, not minding that she's starting to get dizzy "I'm really sorry mrs.do"

 

Mrs.do sighed "what can we do..it happened." she then stood up and walked towards chohee. chohee lowered her head ever more until she saw mrs.do shoes infront of her "i'm glad you came back safe..you can go now and help the others" chohee bows her head as she watches mrs.do retreating feet moving up to the stairs.

 

When she was sure mrs.do wasn't there anymore.

 

Chohee breathed out as she put her hand over her thumping chest "Hoo~" she breathed in and out.

 

"chohee~" the said girl flinched when an arm wrapped her shoulder making her to look aside with widened eyes "Kyungsoo-..shi" She gasped before her eyes wondered around the area, with a low tone of voice chohee cupped the side of and leaned closer to him "Let me go..they might see us"

 

Kyungsoo smiled and pulled chohee more closer to him "I don't care~" he sang out.

 

"aish..kyungsoo!" she hissed but kyungsoo just locked chohee's neck around his arm. "I can't breath!!"

 

"hmmm~~" kyungsoo chuckled as he keeps chohee close to him, enjoying the thing he's doing. being the playful and sneaky kyungsoo is a part of him that likes whenever he's with chohee, it just makes them look and feel bubbly and happy.

 

"I won't let-"

 

"-What is this about?!" chohee's eyes widened as her breathing hitched. kyungsoo's eyes widened as well as he quickly remove his arms around chohee. Both of them turn around and was greeted to see the owner and the law maker inside the do's residence.

 

Chohee gulped as she clasped her hands together, looking down on the ground and struggling for words to say,

 

Kyungsoo then felt his heart beating fast as he look straight into the eyes of the man infront of them,

"A-abboji.."

 

Kyungsoo father has his eyebrows furrowed as he didn't like what he just saw. it was clear to him that he saw his son close to their maid's daughter, choi chohee. Yes, he accepts them and treated them nice but he doesn't like it whenever his son gets close to chohee.

 

He have this kind of vibe that there's something more.

 

"chohee..go inside the kitchen and help with the others" chohee jolted when she heard her name being called. she bows her head "yes mr.do" and then she left the living room without even looking back.

 

 

- - - -

 

 

As the two man was left alone inside the living room, kyungsoo was looking down on the ground avoiding his father's stare. mr.do sighed "follow me to me office" he said before walking pass to him as he walk through the hallway.

 

by the end of it, a big wooden door awaits for them. Mr.do opened the door and left it open to let his son to enter.

 

he settled down on his usual place, as he watched his son close the door. Kyungsoo stood up firmly infront of his father as he reamined still, his head lowered and his lips never parting to speak out. *SIGH* Mr.do sighed before putting his eyeglasses off. he interlocks his fingers together as he rests his arms on top of his desk "Kyungsoo..can you please be honest with me." he started.

 

"about..what..abboji?" Kyungsoo asked, still looking down on the ground.

 

"are you.." mr.do breathed "are you and the maid's daughter..choi chohee dating?"

 

The question made kyungsoo to look up to his father, yes he's nervous and shocked but kyungsoo succeeded by hiding it with his usual expression on. acting innocent would help him, that's what he thinks. "A-abboji.."

 

"You can be honest with me" his father said,

 

Kyungsoo bit his lower lip before nodding his head "okay" he breathed "I like our maids daughter..choi chohee, no..I love her..is that what you want to know, abboji" he said with so much will in every word he gave out.

 

Mr.do lowered his head and remained silent for a moment "Abboji..I know what you're thinking, but please can you just let me experience the true meaning of love. chohee makes me happy and i myself knows i can make her too..please abboji, i'm asking for your-"

 

"-NONESENSE!" kyungsoo jolted by the sudden outburst of his father.

 

Mr.do chuckled sarcastically before looking up to his son "Do you think life is easy..? do you think life is just a simple game? kyungsoo..wake up, we're not in a fairytale." he Continued "Get out, i'm tired and i'm not going to say it again to you. I hope you know what my answer is to what you're asking for, I want you to get rest, you'll be meeting my partners daughter there..rest now"

 

Kyungsoo bit his lower lip harder "but abboji-"

 

"-I said i'm not going to repeat anything..do you want me to make them leave..you choose" mr.do stared at his sons eyes as if he was going to eat him. With a sad heart, kyungsoo lowered his head and felt his heart crushed into billion pieaces "Goodnight...abboji" he bowed and walked towards the door to get out of the stuffy and suffocating room.

 

and turn to walk up to his room.

 

 

All that time, Chohee was standing behind the big chamber clock the was placed by the hallway. she thanked the gods for making kyungsoo to hurry up so he didn't even notice her there.

 

Chohee tightened her grip on the tray a she bit her lower lip, trying hard not to let a tear escaped her eyes.

 

she heard them.

even though she knows eavesdropping was bad, she couldn' help but to listen since she heard her name.

 

her hopes disappeared.

and what makes her even more hurt..

 

Is that she clearly heard what mr.do told to kyungsoo. He's going to meet a more fine lady than her. a rich, elegant, beautiful and with a name lady that would suit and would fit in perfectly with kyungsoo.

 

i assumed much..

It's my fault, i should have never expect much  right from the start. 

 



 

Update ^ _ ^

Hi guys,

Please excuse my type errors..

and thank you for reading and waiting ^ _ ^

Keep in touch~

^ _ ~