Chapter03

The Rich Kid'$ Tutor

 

 


 

"Han can i talk to you?" Mr.Lu, luhan's father asked after entering his son's room.

 

Luhan sat up on his bed as he put his book on the side table, looking for his dad to continue but before he could say anything luhan started with a frown "I told you already, call me luhan dad..han sounds so girly" he whined making mr.lu to let out a smile.

 

"I know, okay luhan can i talk to you?" luhan chuckled and nodded.

 

Actually, the bond between luhan and his father were so tight. even if its look so unreal because of how luhan shows his attitude in school. when at home, luhan and his were more like bestfriends.

 

That's the only thing luhan could ever think he won't live without..

 

his father is his life.

 

Mr.lu heaved out a sigh before he sat himself on the edge of luhan's bed "Son..you know how much i care for you right?" he asked. Luhan nodded with a hum and a smile on his face "and you know you can trust me right?" luhan nodded.

 

"luhan, i'm asking you this not because i just wanted to know but also because i care a lot for you..luhan can you please tell me the reasons why your grades were getting lower in every exams..before you're greats was fine even more to fine and close to excellent but..can you tell me what's keeping you up to this state?" mr.lu asked, eyes filled with worry.

 

Luhan could only sigh as he look down on his fingers, thinking if he should say it or not.

 

"also. Luhan, I know what you do inside the school.. and.. i know you're a little bit playful in there,,right?" mr.lu raised an eyebrow as luhan rub the back of his neck.

 

"aahhh.." luhan stick his tounge out as he shrug his shoulder.

 

a gesture that would make mr.lu to lose his strict attitude. mr.lu sighed, defeated "i know, i know..actually, i'm just like you when i was at your age.."

 

"but luhan..seriously, what's going on?"

 

Luhan sighed, knowing that there's no way to get out of this. nodding his head, he look at his father "I myself don't know either..dad, please help me.."

 

mr.lu stared at his son's pleading eyes with pity. It's rare for luhan to ask help to him, so when he does it means he's really having a hard time. Mr.lu hates it when he's only son suffers so he wqould do anything he could just to help him, get out of his problems.

 

"Actually, i already planned something.." mr.lu said.

 

"what is it?"

 

- - - -

 

"Good morning ms.choi" with a smile on her face, chohee greeted the students who greeted her first.

 

greeting them back is her way of showing her consideration, since they give effort to atleast greet her a good morning.

 

as she was about to turn left, a male's figure blocked her way, feeling not so good about it, chohee looked up with a raised eyebrow and when she saw the owner of the blocker, her face automatically turned blank and her smile faded away.

 

"what do you want?" she asked with an uninterested tone of voice.

 

Luhan was taking a long time, making chohee to sigh out her frustrations "tsk.." she was about to pass by him until luhan took chohee's wrist and started to drag her.

 

With a gasp, chohee tries to pull her hand back but luhan's grip on her was so tight that it makes her feel it would leave a bruise on it. "YAH!!" she shouted but luhan ignored her.

 

sorry mr.lu but i think i need to give your son a lesson.. chohee huffed, planning to do the same thing she did to luhan's friends yesterday, she stretched her arms out and was about to take luhan's hand and the next thing happened made her eyes to double its size.

 

he just push her inside luhan's private room inside the school ground.

 

and there, she was locked with him, only him.

 

At first, she was amazed when she accepted the fact that luhan's a real royalty compared to herself, but she regained herself back to reality "YAH!!" she hissed as she turn around to look at him "WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO?!"

 

Luhan smirked, completely enjoying at how he give so much effect on her.

 

"what do you think?" luhan's tone of voice made chohee to be alarmed. for the first time in her life, her heart started to beat fast that its already suffocating.

 

not because she's scared but because she felt uneasy on the inside.

 

luhan takes a step forward, nearing her. chohee gulped walking backwards with wobbly knees "Y-yahh.." her voice shaked. chohee cleared "w-what are you going to do?!"

 

"for calling me not man enough..."

 

*thud*

 

Chohee gulped as she found herself, trapped inside luhan's arms and her being cornered by the wall and luhan. he smirked and lowered his head "I-i'm warning you, if you'd do something-"

 

Luhan couldn't help but to let out a fistful laugh as he witnessed chohee, stuttering and trembling. that kind of view was new to him, since everytime he would corner a girl in his arms they would be more glad than to be scared. he doesn't know why but he enjoys teasing chohee, for some reasons she gaves him some reason to crack up.

 

chohee stood up properly, bitting her lower lip as she watch luhan laugh on his couch "YAH!"

 

luhan raised his hand up "give me a sec.." chohee doesn't even know why she gave him time to put his senses back, she clicked her tounge and crossed her arms on her chest, glaring on her side as she tries to avoid to look on luhan.

 

"jerk" she muttered.

 

"okay.." luhan breathed out "okay..hey look"

 

"what? actually i don't even know why i'm here, but if you want to say something make it quick..i'm a busy useful person" she shook her head, letting luhan to see how annoyed she is.

 

luhan cracked a smirk and watch her "you know, you're interesting.." he said getting chohee to look at him "what?"

 

he shrugged his shoulders "anyways, the reason why i drag you out is to annoy you.." Luhan stuck his tounge out making chohee to get even more angry, marching towards him, chohee took a pillow on the side and was about to smack it on luhan's head but stopped as luhan moved so fast to avoid her violent act.

 

"tsk..can't please stop using violence here!!" he shouted.

 

Chohee scoffed "me..?!" she shook her head and threw the pillow at him. luhan caught it with his arms letting out a smuggy smile.

 

"okay..enough with the fight.." he breathed out.."what are you planning to say to my dad?"

 

"what do you mean by that?" luhan chuckled "oh, come on~ don't be so blank..are you going to be my tutor or what?"

 

By that time, the door opened by none other than but xiumin, chohee and luhan turned to look at xiumin who is standing by the door, with a key on his hand "what's happening here and why it's locked?" he asked.

 

thinking that he might think of it in a different way, chohee shook her hands "it's not what you think mr. it's just your stupid friend here dragged me in, obviously harrassing me.." xiumin heard luhan's gasp making him to look at the latter "seriously?"

 

luhan threw the pillow making it to land on chohee's face "THAT'S NOT TRUE!" he deffended.

 

"YAH-"

 

"-you know i'm not that low to even do something silly on her..eww~" luhan stared at chohee's body up to her face, as their eyes meet each other, the two started to share death glares.

 

Xiumin sighed and shook his head "whatever.." he said and proceeded towards the kitchen leaving chohee and luhan with their own death glaring battle.

 

"HYUNG I'M HE- woah~ chohee!!"

 

another voice spoke up, hearing her name chohee turn to look and saw sehun standing with kai "what are you doing here?" kai asked.

 

she was about to talk when suddenly, luhan took her wrist and pushed her out of the room "JERK!" she shouted and continued to glare on the wooden door infront of her.

 

"i'f ever i'd say yes to mr,lu. i promise i'll make your life a living hell!!arrgghh!!"

 


 

UPDATE ^ _ ^

 

Please excuse my errors and sorry for my lack of abilities on making a good updates (_  _) *that's a bow*

also, if you have suggestions for the chapter update, feel free to say it..

and tell me it the story's not good so i can try to make it better..

 

Thank you~

^ _ ^