Chapter07

The Rich Kid'$ Tutor

 

 


 

Chohee's POV:

"Okay, now go and identify the wrong one" today's another tutoring day with this smart butthead. seriously, he seems nice and good enough to not have a tutor but since i'm the one having credits here, i dooonn't care. i earn extra money here and mom didn't even notice it since i'd come home like the usual time.

 

it's our lunch break and i have to spend a short session with luhan since i'll be needed at home early for something called party of kyungsoo.

 

as luhan sigh and was about to start, the door of the room opened revealing sehun's face. luhan sat back straight as he watch sehun sit on the couch, panting. "yah, what are you doing here, if nothing go out i don't want any distractions i'm having my extra lessons here.."

 

That could be the longest thing that i heard from luhan yet. "i just want to share you something..but looks like that president's here, i don't wanna know others hearing it.." sehun said and stood up, putting his hands inside his pockets.

 

"so, i'll just see you later" sehun said and averted his eyes on me, before giving a wink. i blink my eyes on him as i watch him go out of the room.

 

Luhan sighs as he shook his head "yah! is that the first time you got winked?" i heard him say and i didn't even notice i was looking at the door where sehun went out, too long. I cleared my throat and tap luhan's head with my pencil "aish!!" he winced.

 

i just shrug my shoulders, luhan just sighed and continued on doing his thing as i watch him. "hey can i ask something.."

 

he hummed and i took it as a yes "Why do you need some tutoring if you're good already?" Luhan stopped what he was doing and stayed silent. i waited for him to talk until he let out a sigh and started writing again "I don't know, to lessen my father's worries.." he simply said without even looking at me.

 

i just nod my head and the next he's the one who asks this time "how about you..? why did you agree on this..you know i can be bad on you"

 

i scoffed before answering him "your father gives me paycheck on this..it's a good thing for me since i need to earn money, not like you who have everything, just one snap of your fingers i know you'll have it"

 

"but i don't"

 

i was surprised at how fast he said those words. as i look at him, staring blankly on his paper, I saw some sadness in his eyes for a while i somewhat pitied him. but then my pity was replaced by not so amused one when he turn his head to look at me and gave me a wink "don't need to be like you.." he said before giving me another of his dirty smirks.

 

i rolled my eyeballs before taking up a stand "where are you going?" he asked "we're not even done yet.."

 

i look down on him before placing one of my hands on my tummy "I'm hungry i'll go get us some food to eat.." i was about to walk when luhan took a hold of my wrist, surprising me again "what?" i asked.

 

"can i ask you something?" i just let out a hum as i look at his hand that is holding my wrist "what is it feels like to be someone like you?"

 

"hmm..good" i boasted as i let out a smile followed by a short laughter. luhan clicked his tounge as he push my wrist away from his hand, his eyebrows knitted with each other as he shoo me out of the room "go get some food..stupid." luhan and i were pushing eah others hand as we walk our way towards the door, he opened the door and a person was there standing infront of it.

 

"oh! kyungsoo-ah.." i called and kyungsoo's eyes were like the usual D_O one.

 

"chohee?" i took my hands away from luhan as i walk towards him "what are you doing there.?" i heard some scoffs from my behind, i look back and saw luhan leaning his side on the door frame "so its true you're back" he said.

 

i look from luhan to kyungsoo and from kyungsoo to luhan, "you two know each other?" i asked luhan but before he could answer my question i felt a hand holding mine and my body being drag away from him by kyungsoo.

 

as we turn left and as if its safe for kyungsoo already, we stopped walking away and he let me stand infront of him "what are you doing there? what are you two? do you know what kind of-"

 

"-wait wait!" i let out a sigh as i reach out of kyungsoo's shoulder, i wrap an arm around it and let out a smile knowing by how fast he talks and how big his eyes is, he's blood is starting to boil "chill kyung~ i should be the one asking you that but i'm his tutor and i don't even care about him..were just like that no sweet things running.." i said chuckling on how red his face is.

 

kyungsoo sighed and nodded his head "anyways, i hope it stays like that.."

 

"what?"

 

he then turn to look at me with his creepy like smile "your arms wrapped around me" automatically my face flushed red as i push him "y-yah..tsk.." kyungsoo chuckled "kidding.."

 

"have you seen suho hyung?" he asked so suddenly as we make our way towards the cafeteria, as we walk through the hall, students were greeting me like always, giving some respect and some were fangirling to this squishy squid beside me.

 

"he's with lay..doing some announcement for the upcoming school event.." i said. we both enter the cafeteria and lined up.

 

after getting our food, we both sat down on one of the free tables, kyungsoo eyes me as i eat out fast "hey you might choke yourself" he almost yelled as he hands me a drink, i took it and takes a sip after. i chuckled "sorry..in a hurry.." i said.

 

kyungsoo sighed and i saw him eyeing the bag "who's that?" he asked.

 

"to luhan..he might die starving.." i said and take the last spoonful of my food. kyungsoo eyed me as i wave a hand on him "i'll go first bye kyungsoo see you later~"

 

"what took you so long?!" i jump on my spot as i heard luhan's loud voice from the other side of the room. i walked towards the table and placed the food "just eat..are you done answering?" i said and takes the seat beside him.

 

luhan hummed and stood up "yah, aren't you going to eat" i ask as i watch him walk towards the door 'yah!!" i shouted and him closing the door with a thud was the one who answered me.

 

i clicked my tounge as  i groan, looking on the bag of food i bought for him, i shook my head and started checking his papers.. "luhan..the pain in the .." i let out a sigh and just do my thing to get out of this room..

End of POV

 

- - - -

 

While looking for his friend suho, kyungsoo stopped when a figure blocks his way, looking up. the person who blocks his way scoffed and tilted his head on the side, putting a hand inside his pocket "earlier..what are you doing infront of my room?" luhan asked feeling like to land a punch on kyungsoo's face.

 

kyungsoo plays it cool and he doesn't want to let himself to step back, he then puts his hands inside his pocket before giving luhan a smuggy smile "don't assume much..i'm just walking through"

 

luhan gritted his teeth "what are you doing here? i was hoping you'll not come back here and die there in states"

 

kyungsoo chuckled amused by how transparent luhan is, he can't even hide his anger on him a reason that made kyungsoo to be more thrilled to go agaisnt luhan "me going back here is none of your business.." kyungsoo said and was about to walk ahead of him.

 

when kyungsoo's alread a meter away from him, luhan's words made kyungsoo to stop "Chohee..you two seems close with each other.." he heard luhan's low chuckle.

 

he turnaround and narrowed his eyes on luhan's back "don't you dare touch her.." he said.

 

luhan turn around with a smirk, "just wanna let you know..chohee will always be beside me.." and with that luhan left kyungsoo.

 

kyungsoo glared on luhan's back as it goes out of sight. his hands were balled into fist as he gritted his teeth. he then let out a frustrated breath as he run his hand through his hair. he hates luhan just like how luhan hates him.

 

and knowing that luhan, he wants chohee to stay away from that man.

 



  Update ^ _ ^

*sulay flirting.. >///<*

Please excuse my type errors..

Just giving some short encounter with luhan and kyungsoo..

hope you don't mind if they hate each other..

hehe ~

anyways..thanks for reading :)