Chapter15

The Rich Kid'$ Tutor

 

 


 

Chohee's POV

 

A week had passed since kyungsoo's party. with only a week, i felt like everything had started off. it's like me coming back to the time where i don't know him. In every morning i'll just help my mother to prepare breakfast to the do family. in every evening all i need to do is to help wash the dishes.

 

sometimes, kyungsoo and mines path would cross each other.

but like strangers.

 

we don't say hi's anymore nor hello's..

extremely nothing.

cause for now we're strangers.

 

But in that week that i came so far to kyungsoo, i then found someone who i can rely on. someone who i can trust as a good person, a good friend, a good student, and a spolied brat self-centered jerk. but even though he is like that. I'm happy he's being kind to me these days since i don't want to add more stresses on me.

 

As i walk inside our homeroom, since i came early, 15 minutes early to be exact.

Many students were still chatting outside with their other friends from other classes.

 

But since i don't socialize that much, yes they love me but i don't like wasting my time chatting with somethings that won't help me in my studies. I'd rather sit on my chair and bring a book out. but as soon as i was about to take a sit i heard my name being called by this lay unicorn.

 

"oh..good morning lay" i smile at him as i straighten up.

 

Lay smiled "morning~" he waved a hand before he brings out some papers infront of me "here. mr.lu and the whole department likes the idea. they signed it already an i posted it a while ago but later mr.lu wants you to announce everything room by room.." i let out a gasp as i take the papers from him "really?!" i asked.

 

Lay nodded "really.." he chuckled "anyways, the date for the school's social party"

 

I nodded my head and hummed "oh..so it would be by a week from now" i said in a matter of fact tone of voice as i read the details and on the front page of the paper. it was mr.lu who puts the official date. I started reading the whole thing, my eyebrows knitted together "what? why do you have to get escorts?" i whined.

 

I heard lay's low chuckle "mr.lu's a love guru~" he played a joke.

 

I crack up a little as i put the papers inside my folder. i let out a sigh and look up on him "Do you have your-" but before i could finish on what i'm trying to say. Lay puts his hands up giving me a hint of "NO thanks! i'm not available~"

 

"B-but-" i trailed off after him and he run out of our classroom leaving me alone inside with no one to talk to.

 

I pouted my lips.

As i walk back to my desk, i heard my name being called and this time i'm sure it's suho. oh, great timing i can ask him "Suho-" but like lay, he puts his hands up..panting "wait..let me breath" i let him.

 

After a minute, "Okay..i'm sorry chohee, i wanted to be with you on that night but i have a girl cousin to protect to..but anyways, if you're looking.." i gave him a puzzled look "what?" i asked. Suho chuckled and pointed out. I gasped once i look out, there i saw male students calling out for my name "what's happening?!" i gulped.

 

Suho chuckled "you have many..lots of choices.."

 

He patted my head and i only can heave out a heavy sigh.

but i don't want to go out with them..

 

I follow after suho and settled down on my chair.

Soon the teacher came and thankfully so as the male students outside of our homeroom.

 

 

 

Time flies fast and it's already our lunch break.

The bell rang letting us to know that it's already time to get our stomachs to get it's daily doze of food.

 

Suho and lay came and waited for me to get done with my things.

"ready?" i nodded my head and went out.

 

Arriving to our right place to be.

I hiss on every student who i would catch wearing their uniforms in a wrong way.

Also, why do this girl make their school skirts done shortly. tch..

 

"c-chohee-shi" i look up from my food and saw a boy with glasses.

 

I Smile at him and uttered a yes. the boy looks nervous. he put out a small piece of pink paper "c-can you.." but before he could finish on what he's saying, i let out a gasp as i stand up for the boy with glasses were pushed to the side making all of the students inside the cafeteria to look on the scene "go away nerdy" the rude boy said.

 

the boy with the glasses bowed his head "chohee-shi won't like boys like you..get lost!"

how dare he..

 

The boy with glasses bows his head for another round as he says sorry to them. Lay tapped my hands and i nodded my head as i look at him "let me handle this" i mouthed before i look back on the rude boy.

 

I put my hands to reach on the boy with glasses and pull him to my side. he got shocked on my gesture but it's alright. I face him then smile at him before i look back on this windy guy infront of me.

 

"Sorry but i think you hurt a good friend of mine" i said.

 

The rude boy then looks at the guys beside me with anxiety "h-he's your friend?" he asked which i nodded my head and wraps my arm around the shoulder of the guy beside me "Yeah.."

 

"t-then...i-im sorry-"

 

"Sorry but i think you need some cleaning to do" i said.

 

The rude boy's eyes widened. "me?" he asked then pointed at himself "W-why should i clean?"

 

I let out a chuckle "you just pushed a good boy who doesn't done anything wrong with you. you violated some of rules here in our school. it's written on your schoolbook. it's your fault for you to have to clean the school's gym..ah, also you need to make sure to clean the bleachers too.." i patted the rude boys back before i look back on the good guy beside me 'name?" i mouthed.

 

The boy cupped the sides of his mouth "b-baekhyun.." he whispered.

 

"ah!!!" I chuckled "Baekhyun-ah let's go eat now!" i roll my eyes on the rude guys and i smile when i turn to look at this cute little boy named baekhyun.

 

"useless jerks" i uttered referring to those bad guys.

 

i let baekhyun to sit beside suho and i look back to see the rude ones going out of the cafeteria, embarrassed. I scoffed as i get my chopsticks back to continue on my eating, but when i was about to pop some egg rolls inside my mouth i then realized i pull a nice cute boy here.

 

"so" i started "baekhyun"

 

the boy answered with a loud and bright yes making me, suho and lay to chuckle "you look like a nice and a very bright kid" it was lay who said that.

 

Baekhyun smiles shyly as he rub his neck "i-it's because ms.c-choi chohee's here" he said.

I admit, i was fluttered.

"Your full name is byun baekhyun..right?" i asked.

 

"y-yes.." he said.

 

I nodded my head "did you ate already?" he nodded his head "actually..chohee-shi.." i look at him "i-im..i-i..I really want to ask you this..the up-"

 

"mwoyah?"

 

The four of us turn to look back and there i see him standing with his hands inside the pockets of his pants. girls inside the cafeteria started squealing as if he's some kind of a celebrity. well, he is..kind of..i think? but he's just a normal guy with a not so normal lifestyle and he's here inside the school as a student so meaning he's just a normal student too...right?

 

Bakehyun gasped..he stood up as fast as he can and bowed his head towards this jerk.

"I'm sorry l-luhan.." he said

 

Luhan sighed "don't tell me you want to ask chohee too?"

Baekhyun shook his head "a-aniyo,,it's not like.."

 

Suho gasps as he stands up, we were all in a state of shock when we notice luhan putting his arm up and we thought he would land a punch or something on baekhyun. but then our thoughts were wrong. instead, luhan smiles like a hyung to baekhyun and patted the youngers head "It's fine..no need to be shy..anyways, i'm sorry chohee already have a partner" he said.

 

I point to myself "I do?!"

 

Luhan turns his head before he bobbed it up and down with a hum..

 

Lay and suho then look at me, i only gave them a confused face on "You have?" they asked in unison.

"but you said you don't have yet" it was suho.

Lay then whistled "so who's the lucky guy..?"

 

I let out a sarcastic laugh "I haven't-" but before i could finish on what i'm trying to say. seriously, people needs to learn how to let others finish on what they're trying to say,*uurrghh* Luhan covers my mouth with his hand.

 

"OMO! he touches her!!"

"it's ms.chohee!!!"

 

Some girls's squealing can be heard..

I push luhan's hand off of me as i glare up on him "aish..why did you do that?!!"

 

Luhan smiled..

"cute" he said and pinched my cheeks..

Honestly, since i became distant to kyungsoo..luhan and i became close to each other, that's what i think i don't know his overview on our friendship but i like it how he gets cool with me now. every tutoring session were still the same as our first sessions but the only changes were he would walk me home and for the first time in my life, i don't hate his idea of him sending me home..

 

i was so used to go home with kyungsoo..

but i find luhan comfortable too..

 

The gesture he made made my inner feels to feel a sudden electricity on it.

as if there's something wrong yet it feels so good and very heart pounding..

 

"later ... i'll explain it to you" he whispered before he leans back..

he then heaved out a sigh,,,, the smile on his face never fading.."Anyways, i need to go now..see you later tutor-nim" he winked and before he could go away, he waves a bye bye towards my friends.

 

I watch him,,

no all of us watch him as he walks out of the cafeteria..

 

Seriously..

what's with this?

 

i can feel my heart...

 

thump..thump..thump..thump..