chapter16

The Rich Kid'$ Tutor

large.jpg

 


 

"So" Chohee groaned, scratching her head she breathed out heavily wanting to throw the pen towards him "Is that it..? "so" is all you can say?"

 

Luhan hummed and nodded his head "why? you don't want me to be your on that party?" he turns his body to the side to face chohee "you know you're lucky..so if i were you don't act as if you don't like it" he wiggled his eyebrows making chohee to look at him in disgust.

 

"seriously..you and your ego grows everyday" she said.

 

Luhan chuckled "Ahaha-"

 

The door opened, making chohee and luhan to look back. chohee's heart hitched as luhan stays calm. he cleared his throat trying to hide the smirk on his face "what are you doing here?" he asked.

 

But kyungsoo didn't bother to answer his question as he keeps his eyes on chohee. the said girl lowered her head to the side, luhan caught a glimpse of shiny wet thing on her eyes and for some unknown reason he doesn't like seeing chohee in such a state where she hides every bitterness inside of her; acting as if nothing's wrong..

 

"you know what if you're-" luhan's words got cut off as he watches kyungsoo taking chohee's wrist pulling her along with him.

 

"wait!" luhan caught chohee's other wrist making kyungsoo and chohee stop.

 

Luhan scoffed "I don't want to-"

 

"-i'm sorry kyungsoo..shi..but i have more important things to do with luhan..so if you don't mind, please let go of my wrist.." chohee cutted in making kyungsoo to look at her with sad yet shocked vibe on him.

 

"but.." kyungsoo sighed..

he nodded his head and slowly he let go of chohee's wrist "i'm sorry for barging in..maybe later..i can talk to you..goodbye" and with that kyungsoo left the room without even looking back.

 

Chohee's POV:

 

"tch..now i'm not in the mood.." i heard luhan's loud sigh making me to look at him.

 

I sighed before i tap the textbook, lifelessly "go on..you need to finish that" i said.

 

a week had passed and this is the first time i got touched by kyungsoo's hand again..the warm feeling of his palms are not the same as before, his eyes, his voice even his presence..it's..suffocating for me. everytime i would see him it reminds me of my poor love on him.

 

I sighed "why do i suddenly feel regretful.." i cried and was followed by a gasp.

realizing that i'm not alone in this room.

 

i look tomy side and found an amused deer looking at me "why do you feel regretful then..?"he asked.

 

i cleared my throat "n-nothing..i-it's none of your...business"

 

"hmmp..since the two of us were both not in the mood for studying..why don't we go out and play"Luhan stood up from his chair and pulled chohee up on her own feet. "wait but-" i was caught off gaurd that even my tounge got tied on my own words when luhan lowered his head bringing it close to mine. with a smirk on his face he tilted his head to the side..

 

"if you say no..i'll kiss you.."