chapter 20

The Rich Kid'$ Tutor

 

 


....

"Now explain to what is that mess all about." Mr. Lu's calmness even made it more hard for chohee. She expects a range and outburst from mr.lu but she got nothing from what she expects. Luhan and kyungsoo sits on both sides of chohee making her in between the two young men.

 

Mr.Lu sighed as no one attempts to answer his command. "Okay if no one of you would like to speak first. I might as well ask you..ms.choi." He called.

 

Chohee's nervousness was visible as she responds with yes. "What happened-"

 

"She's out of it. It's only me and him the whole time. She just came in just to stop us. So don't ask her." Luhan cutted in. Making chohee to look at him even kyungsoo.

 

Luhan's father turns his head to look at him. "Really? So mind if i ask you ms.chohee is that true?" Luhan gritted his teeth "I already told you she's-"

 

"Im not asking you mr.lu but it's ms.choi.." Mr.lu said. Not wanting to look biased for knowing that all the students knew him and luhan were a family. And he wanted to show the difference between work and home. He wanted to be reasonably fair for all the students. "So...is that true?"

 

Chohee turned to look at luhan and luhan gave her a smile, for the first time. chohee felt so sure of him. it's weird but for now, she feels much safer being with luhan than being with anyone..even kyungsoo. "y-yes...mr.lu" she squeezes the hem of her skirt, for the first in history. she lied to mr.lu just to save herself.

 

"Mr.lu..I'm apologizing for what i....we did. i'm so sorry sir, it's not happening again." kyungsoo's voice spoke then he bowed his head towards mr.lu.

 

Luhan on the other hand snorted making his father to look at him, not pleased at his sons attitude towards the situation. "you..aren't you going to apologize?" he directed to his son.

 

"I'm sorry da-...mr.lu for causing trouble here in school." he bows his head just like what kyungsoo did.

 

 

after having a long talk..luhan and kyungsoo knows that it's not yet the end of their fight. they knew that the "sorry" thing they exchanged were nothing but fake. the three of them went out of mr.lu's office silently, until the door was closed by chohee.

 

"chohee i'm-" but kyungsoo didn't finish his words as luhan took chohee's wrist pulling her with him.

 

kyungsoo though didn't stop as he took chohee's other wrist makng her and luhan to stop "can you please leave the two of us alone." kyungsoo barked.

 

Luhan narrowed his eyes on him "I warning you. if you don't put your hands off her i'm not going to let you out of this building without a broken bone." he said. before kyungsoo could say anything, chohee pulls away from kyungsoo's touch, as she holds on to luhan's arm. making kyungsoo's heart to feel broken. "luhan..let's just go" chohee said.

 

Luhan smirked "okay.." his soft voice eases chohee as they both turn their back to kyungsoo. leaving him alone..

 


 

SHORT UPDATE >////<

Sorry guys .. i never knew college would be.......hell. :(

Anyways, i'm really sorry.

hope you'll like the update :)