Reconciliation

nation MAKNAe COUPLE

She keeps pacing back and fro, anxious whether to call or not. The phone call from jessi keeps rewind in her head.

“call? Or not?” she’s putting down her phone on the table. One second she stands, the other second, she lay down then sit straight and this action repeated for a few times.

“andwea. I cannot lose. This is Jung Soojung.”

She later frowns. “but this Jung Soojung do miss him.” Both of her hands are now covering her face. She takes a deep breath. The truth is she doesn’t know what to do. This is isn’t the usual soojung. She never really fall in loves though, just few times crushes at high school but never a serious one.

Jessi said just now he already forgives her. ‘But why he didn’t call me yet?’ she thinking hard.

“ don’t you understand krys, he disappointed at you.” She scolds herself.

“for not thinking him as an important person for you.”

‘but he’s important to me.’ Her monologue answers the real feelings of jung soojung.

“arghhhh, it cannot be like this. Just this time jung soojung lower your ego. This’s for your own good too. You wouldn’t want your heart to suffer right?”

“fighting.” She makes fists on both of her hands. In no time, the silver Iphone on the table is on her right hands pressing speed dial number 4 as family is first than boyfie.

Minhyuk on the other country, preparing hard for the concert rehearsal but he somehow looks distracted. Cnblue members who clearly knew he’s not in a good mood couldn’t do anything as this problem is about relationship. Something that shouldn’t be interrupts abruptly.

“minhyuk-ah, just fasten the beat could you?” jonghyun said while strumming his guitar.

“ah, ok hyung.” He then does as jonghyun said. “ieroke (like this) hyung?”

“aniyaa. We’ve discuss this right. Why couldn’t you remember?” his tone raise a bit.

“ahhhhh. …..hyung I do exactly like we practice, what’s weird. I do it correctly.” Minhyuk doesn’t have any feeling to lose today.

“yah imma….. jungshin chareyo… this’s isn’t what we agree.” Jonghyun scolds minhyuk.

“jonghyun….gumanhea….” yonghwa cools down his younger brother.

Minhyuk stress with the situation, when his heart burden with the tension for the concert, but more is because of krystal.

“hyung, I take a rest for a moment, my head isn’t in the right state now.” He asks permission from yonghwa.

The leaders could only nod and look at the back of the drummer who seems lost his spirit. Going back to the back stage, minhyuk pace became faster. He needs to take fresh air with no people around. He doesn’t want people know, he breaking inside. Suddenly his phones ring, displaying her angry gf name. Slowly he picks up the call.

“ Oppa……..”

Silence. He doesn’t want to react.

“ Honeyyy………” krystal nicknames for minhyuk start to change.

“ummmm.” Short. Indincating that he’s still sulking.

“ ddudungie is sorry.” That’s name makes minhyuk mouth tore into little smile.

“ummmm.”

“ oppa hates me?” a tears start to fell down. Krystal sad because minhyuk seems doesn’t want to talk to her.

“ aniya.”

“ then why oppa didn’t reply in longer sentences.” She sobs. “oppa do hates me.”

“no, don’t noona said I already forgive you?” minhyuk ask.

Krystal nod. Then turns into more heavy sobs, which makes her couldn’t say anything.

“ baby…..” after long silence from krystal, minhyuk decide to call it off. But it turns into much more worst when she crying loudly while mumbles the words ‘sorry’.

“ baby, hear me please.” Minhyuk trying to comfort his now-crying-hard girl. “ baby, listen. Everything is ok now. i’m sorry and you’re feeling sorry too. So, let’s call it off.”

Surprised with the words, krystal kind of shouting saying. “what, you wanna call it off? Our relationship? Everything is already gone for you oppa? The sparks?”

“ baby aniyaaa… let us call off the fight. That’s what I mean.”

“oh.”

“ Oppa is sorry ok. I’m at fault too. For shouting at you and not be an understanding boyfriend. But you too did the wrong thing. When two people in relation, they must trust each other, depend on each other. You don’t know how much I miss you and I’m pretty stress because of this jungie-ah.”

“mian oppa. I miss you too. Very very miss you. I miss hugging you.”

“ but now I’m at Beijing baby. Guess we have to wait.”

“ for oppa being stress because of me, I’m really sorry.” Again she sobs. “ I promise I won’t do that again.”

“promise?”

“ung. Promise.”

“ it’s solve then. I’m happy you’re back”

“ I’m happy too because you’re mine.

“it’s chessy baby.”

“nevermind. I’m being chessy for you only. Don’t worry.”

“oppa got to go. Still have rehearsal.”

“send my good luck to cnblue oppa.”

“ok. Love you.”

“see you soon hon. Love you too.”

20 minutes session of reconciliation between minhyuk and krystal consider as successful. Everything seems to be fall into places again. Thankfully minhyuk were in the best form for the concert, and that obviously because of her. They starts to msg, calls, katalk every single minute, what’s left is only to really patching up face to face, as in front of each other. The fight with jonghyun hyung already resolves soon after he ends the call with krystal.knowing that he’s the one who is too sensitive and as younger one, he plead for apology. Jonghyun on the other hand coolly brushed it off.

Things never get better than today for krystal. Her mood starts to brighten up. Eventhough they got music show on the evening, she doesn’t really showing her tired face. Tell you what, she starts to smile during encore song for f(x) next winning for this week. She purposedly wearing a black –cone like beanie that minhyuk gave her from Bang Bang because Cnblue become the model who endorsed it. She smile unintentionally when minhyuk say the reason he gives her the beanie. All because of he wearing the beanie for the cf but in blue one, so he trying to said that they should became a couple item. Beanie couple item.

As they become in good terms, every hours they exchange picture as a way to redeem back the purposely lose love time because of the fight. Krystal sends many pictures, such as the picture of her wearing the beanie, her having a blue eyes and many more. That acts do give minhyuk a way to release his tension for having to wait at the airport to go back to korea.

 

While chuckle alone, jungshin who kind of amuse of his sudden laugh asking.

“wea you laugh?”

“krystal.”

“aigoo, it’s a relive to see both of you back. If not you will look like zombie, you know?”

“shut up, mate.” He later shoves his phone to jungshin hands. “jungie, wanna greet you.”

Startled with the picture he see at the phones “boyaa….kamhcagiya. (I’m startle)” jungshin scream little bit. The picture is showing krystal face looking up, filling the screen like a cats round big eyes in shrek but what different is her eyes, the blue one. She later posting a msg saying ‘ hey jungshin oppa, I’m jungie avatar.’ It creepy though. Seriously, it does creeps jungshin out.

“she wanna greet you I said.”

“you said this is greeting,?” his index finger pointing at the phone. “I seriously thought it’s an alien.”

“whoa, alien? This pretty……. you said alien?”

Jungshin nod while clutching his shirts then patting his chest. “you said this pretty because it’s you’re girl.right?”

Minhyuk smile sheepishly at the facts. “baja.(right.)”

About 7pm Korean time, they arrive at korea. Like usual, the airport full with fans who purposedly waiting for their touchdown. Same scene each time, People running here and there to get the best angle of their picture. Some fans will try to hands on their gift for cnblue or some will try to grab their hands to shakes hand. Screaming is a must. Directly after touching down, each of them having their own private time, contacting and calling the families, friends, or girlfriend to inform that they are home. Yonghwa with seohyun, jungshin calling his omma, jonghyun texting with kyu line, and minhyuk with jungie decide to facetime to get a better version of both of them.

“hai.” krystal appears with her full costume In her full makeup.

“ how’s pangsung? Ok?”

“we win 1st. kyahhhhh. Congratulation…congratulation….” She starts to sing. Minhyuk could only shake his head at the vision of his childish gf.

“ chukkahea. Wanna present?”

She nod several time in fast pace. “of course. But for what?”

“for winning.”

“if that you must gift to the whole group then kang seobang.” Luna voice appears even there’s no sight of her.

“did you hear that?”

“oh. But the present also for ‘I’m-so-sorry’. So what do you wants?”

Krystal changing her pose to someone who looks like were thinking hard by tapping her point finger against her chin.

“uhhhhhh…. Hugs, holding hands, piggyback, and only looking at me.”

“that’s all?”

“uhhh……….” Thinking again. “ahhh…. Shopping and eating? Can we?”

“eats. Jung soojung never stop thinking about food aint she.?”

“ andwea?” her brow furrowed.

“ can. Then we’ll decide when we’re going to have a normal people date. Ok?” he make promise to make up for the childish fight.

“ok. Set then.”

“ jung avatar.” Jonghyun on his sides greet. He already sees the picture that krystal give especially to jungshin chingoo.

“yo oppa. Whats up. Long time no see.”

“oh yup long time no see because both of you having childish fight. As expected, maknae love always innocent."

“tch, oppa. Gumanhea.”

“ oh jungie, you know jungshin said you looks like alien on the picture.”

Jungshin on the phone with his omma halted the conversation for a while after hearing jonghyun word. “Hyung………………….. andwea……………”

Krystal at the same time also shout “ whatttttttttttttttttttt??”

‘I’m dead meat.’ Jungshin mumble under his breath.