chichi tatta p1

nation MAKNAe COUPLE

With one try, minhyuk apartment successfully been invaded by krys. Normal white keds was let unarranged. She comes in rushing. Why???

Because of this….

“Meow, meow, meow.” Krys smile as soon hearing the cute sound coming from the cat. “chichi.. tatta… unnie is here….” She is patting both of the cats lovingly. And the cats love her too…. They were stick with here since she steps in the house. They follow her everywhere.

Putting her bags with 1 big paper bag from the nearest market at the dinner table, krystal holding the cats with both of his hands an head to the couch. “where is your oppa go?”

Chichi answer with “meow.”

“unnie must be crazy to ask you right chichi.. For sure you cant answer.” She laughs alone. Feeling absurd because she talking alone.

Krys checking her square Chanel couple watch with minhyuk. “aishh.. I can’t be long here. It’s already 10 a.m.” standing from her sits. She puts down chichi and tatta.

However, because of krys is their among the fav people. The cat keeps meow-ing in high pitch and follow krys almost every single step she makes.

“yederahh…. Wea???” she squats while looking at them. And they reply with meowing.

“unnie must go to huesa (company-s.m).  Today I have meeting.” But obviously they don’t understand and keep on lingering in between her legs.

Being sympathy at the cats with the mind that chichi and ttata must been suffocated and boring to be left alone by the owner. She decides to take them outside. Putting their respective clothes and chain, Krystal put them inside the carrier. And they set to go out… SM here we go.

Lots of stuff on her hands, krystal successfully entering F(x) practice room. Inside there are amber, vic and luna unnie.

“wow, how could you pulls off this two cat and heavy paper beg and come into our practice room krys? It super heavy tho.” Amber ask amusingly.

“ then should I just left chichi and tatta alone downstairs. Absurd.” Krys makes face.

“wow wow, relax kryssie. I know you won’t left kang minhyuk babies.”

Luna and vic on the other sides, trying to get chichi and tatta out of their carriage.

“OMG! Look at this one. Aigoo so fluffy.” Vic said with her high nasal tone.

“unnie don’t torture her too much. Or else my hon will be mad at me.”

But vic then twirls the white fluffy cat on the air. “unnie… oh god. She will gets dizzy.” Krystal kind of shout and stand to take chichi from vic.

“I just hold it for less than a minute krys.” Vic made a sad face. “just let me play with her, please…please…please..” vic starts to attacking krys with her aegyo.

“stop it please. Urgghhh. Unnie you almost 30 and you do aegyo much than 20 years old do.”

“that my speciality maknea yah…..” vic gives her state of fact.

Luna and amber on the other sides, play with ttata the grey one. “ I like this one more.” Luna said suddenly.

“are you two now raising cats as your child?”

Krystal quite shock hearing the word children. “ what u talking about luna unnie. We’re the oppa and unnie instead of omma and appa.” Krys denies it quickly.

“im just asking krys. You don’t have to be that shock. Besides, it’s normal for a couple to raise a pet together as in thinking of their pets as their child. Lol” luna explain after seeing krys startled face.

“but still unni, children is not suit my image as a youthful 20 years old girl.”

Amber said as the matter of fact. “ but nowadays, there’s a lot of people marrying early. As early as 20 years old jung soojung.”

Krys shakes her head. “aniya amber, I won’t take omma place. I’ll make sure she marries first. Don’t worry, omma.” She pats vic shoulder.. with chichi snuggles into her laps.

It does make vic smile. “I won’t mind krys. Seriously. If you supposedly to marry early, don’t let anything hold you behind. What’s important is your heart. If you ready, then go for it.”

“but omma, I don’t really sure if my kind of love now with minhyuk oppa is a real thing. I mean an over lasting love. You all know, we are idol. Sometimes, I just hoping that we could just be a normal teenager without any worries of how other seeing us in the street.”

“I think minhyuk feeling is real towards you. He is nice. Absolutely. Most of the cases all CNBLUE member is nice and good. I think. Look how yonghwa oppa being faithful to seohyun all this year. Plus they also don’t have scandal. That’s a great point.” Amber gives her p.o.v.

“ does it mean that you approve minhyuk to be the partner of my life then unnie-deul.”

“ of course. The three of them say it loudly.”

“ your mom and dad plus scary Jessica unnie also approve him right?” vic ask.

Krys nod as the answer for that question. “then there is no reason why we would not approve that kang minhyuk of yours.”

Few hours later, after the meeting with the upper people from the company end, all the member disperse which mean it is the time to going home. Krys have to stay until minhyuk come because they promise to have dinner together. Victoria, the leader who still has a big handful of worry to left the youngest member alone decide to stay too until minhyuk come.

“omma. Why don’t you just go home?” krys suggest as she knows vic waits here because of her.

“aniya.” She shakes her head. She then concentrates back on the 2 pet.

“ I don’t have you to wait for me. And I’m like very serious. It’s kind of late omma.”

Vic laugh. “soojung…soojung… so full of yourself.” She said in her mocking tone. “ I didn’t said I don’t wanna go home because of you. It just…”

“because of me right?”

“heh. You hope so. I’m still here because of this.”  She points at the things in front her.

“ chichi and tatta?” krys raise her eyebrow.

“uhhuh…”

“tchhh, it seems  I have to cross all the compliment.”

“what compliment?” vic curiously ask.

“nothing…..” she made a rest face that almost all people complaining towards Victoria. At the moment vic wants to take a revenge, Minhyuk is on the line.

“oppa…. Where are you?”

“I’m sorry baby. The practice ends late. I’m here at the back door of s.m”

“ok. Coming. Will see you in second.” Krys hung up the line and go straight to the couch to take her bagpack and move to vic position. “ omma, oppa already here. I’ve to go first. Or do you want to follow us having some dinner?”

“aish… to become a third wheel to a love bird? It will make me die suffocated. Or because of diabetes because you two is too sweet.” She coughs embarrassedly.

“I just thought of treating you for dinner tonight, as a reward for accompanying me tonight. But if you don’t want, then it saves my money..hehhehe”

“haih this child. I’m waiting because of them. Not you clearly.” Victoria still denying it.

Krys raise her palm in front of vic face. “ unnie. Stop being in denial. And I’ve to go now.” She flee quickly.

“tchh…” and left vic alone in the practice room.