immature

nation MAKNAe COUPLE

5 minutes of lullaby, minhyuk falls into deep sleep lefting out krys to sighs alone. “aigoo wea u are so kyewo…” she pushed minhyuk bags up. “ looks at your hair. It does looks like curtain u know.” Krystal monologue then chuckle. She taking her hair band then tie minhyuk bang ending up his hair looks like coconut tree.. “now it suit u more.”

Starting with the things she bought from the store, krys starts to sorts out every single ingredient. Not only ingredients to do brownies but some extra foods to full Minnie fridge as she knows that its her work minhyuk fridge ends up empty as always. From full the fridge with food to making dough for brownies, krys does looks messed up. Without noticing, she has been in the kitchen for one and a half hour. Minhyuk that having nice deep sleep is already wakeup hearing sound of clashing cutleris and nice brownie smells. Staggering steps, he moves to sneak his arms to krys waist that concentrates washing the pot and stuff.

“good morning.” Krys say sarcastically. Minhyuk pout and answer.

“good evening.” Still hugging and putting his chin on krys shoulder. “what are u doing with my hair exactly?”

“ that’s because it the bangs looks so messy oppa.” Her hand doing the job swiftly and people wont believe that krystal jung know how to do errand. “so I tie it up for u.”

“coconut tree? Seriously krystal-shii?”

“uh-uh…. But seriously oppa u should trim your hair a bit…”

“I don’t want toooo……” minhyuk said with teasing voice and he plants a quick kiss on jungie cheek.

“what is that for?”

“for looking too cute right now… krystal jung washing dishes… could be epic headlines… u know princesses doesn’t supposedly to do errands.” He jokingly said.

“guess im just Cinderella then.” She laughs then earns another poppo.

“now what is that for?”

“for dye ur hair into brown so tht we could get couple looks. So sweet of u baby…” he tease again.

“goshhh… what happen to u kanggun-shi?” she shakes her heads slowly.

“wea????”

“too much sugar that I might get tooth decay.”

“LOL.” Minhyuk gives a poker faces.

Both of them ending sitting down of the floor, each holding pieces of fried chicken while watching tv. Just like the normal couple, ordinary people and not as an idol. 2 boxes of chicken are nearly finish. All because krystal jung.

“babe, don’t u thinks that u ate too much?”

“booo???” krys makes her epic face.

“ani, I’m afraid that u will got indigestion later.” Minhyuk try to do some reasoning.

Hearing her bf words, krys puts her drumsticks and heads to sink to watch her hands. Minhyuk who shocked that krys will acting like this dumfounded for a while. Usually krys will just get anger at him and continue eating. He looks at her who just comeback from the kitchen and take a sit at the couch silently. ‘aigooo, another problem arise… chincha kang minhyuk…” minhyuk cursed himself for create problem.

“baby, why don’t u ate? Ur drumsticks still left half.”

Krystal shakes her head. Not replying his question. Her duckie lips starts to appear.

“come let eat again.” Minhyuk got no response making him heads to the kitchen to wash his hands and comes back to the living room and sit next to krystal.

“are u mad I’m asking u that question?” krystal nods.

Minhyuk takes krys hands and make her sitting in front of her. “but still it’s not proper to suddenly not eating ur food right?”

“I’m just asking u question. It’s not I’m scolding u jung-ah.” Krystal starts to cry. She always feels like this when minhyuk speaks heart to heart and she will obey every single thing he said. Compare to her parents and unnie words, she mostly won’t do and hear every single things that they said but different with minhyuk coz he never scolds her but talk to her until she understand why she can’t do so or such things. And during that time she always feels wanna cry.

“aigoo… wea uri duddungie crying?” using his thumbs he makes the tears go away.

“mia miane….” She sobs.

“arraso, Its my fault too..” he pats krystal head. “ but next time don’t throw tantrum like that honey.” Krystal hugs Minnie tightly… she suddenly fells so emotional.

“shushhhh.. kenchana… I’m not mad a u…..” the cry extends for god now how long.

“andwegetta, guess I’ve got to give u the surprise now to stop your tears.” Minhyuk go to the bedroom to get the pass and ticket.

Krys stop her sob when she felt the things in her palm.” Uh?” she with her weird faces.

“japan.next week. Concert in Nagoya. Would u like to go with me?”

“chincha oppa?” tears and sob disappear soon hear the words.

“uh.. I already ask your dad. Always a green light.” Minhyuk flashes his smile. “ we didn’t get to overseas for the mean times… as there’s many schedule. Even though ur now resting. So how about enjoying concert in japan. Sound promising isn’t it?” minhyuk wink his left eyes.

“ busowo….(I’m afraid)” She mumbles the word.

“ busowo?? Of what?”

“people will notice me…” krys sigh. She know minhyuk don’t lot of preparation for this. But still she doesn’t feel safe…

“ ahhh, we don’t go on the same flight honey… you will go first.. so there will no reporters there. At airport. Everything will going to be fine.”

“ohh.. ok then.”

“you will follow me right?” he holds and message her hands to sooth her wariness.

Krys nod. “I’m sorry baby, for throwing tantrum. I’m really immature.” Krys scolds herself while looking down at the couch.

“kenchana.. everyone got their mood swings. Plus you are my baby of course you will be immature.” He pats krys heads. “ I’ve got the alarm form abojie, omonim, and noona beforehand. They said their princess got mood swings sometimes. But still she’s the cutest, prettiest and nicest of all.”

“oppa…” krys moves forward to hugs minhyuk.

“gomawo for the ticket…..” she gives a poppo in minhyuk left cheek surprisingly.

“and love you….” And another one in the right cheek. “mani mani mani saranghea.”

Minhyuk eye smiles formed naturally. “nado princesses.”