Late date

nation MAKNAe COUPLE

“ jungieee. We’ve already arrive.” Minhyuk ruffles her black hair softly. Carefully and slowly krys opens her eyes. She blinks few times to get a better vision as her eyes somehow got blurry. “we are here?” she asked.

“uh, palli, wear this cap.” Minhyuk gets krys cap on the dashboard and wear it on her heads. Now, krys looking at her mirror to look at her bloated face. She later wears again the Karen Walker shades and head out.

                                     * their caps seems like having the same design~ soYEAH....

Pushing the door inside, minhyuk give the way to krys enter first. The café somehow gives hipster kind of vibe with the mural on the walls, the usage of secondhand stuff and older stuff as their decoration and also the song play is coming from the 90’s. Indeed a great place to hanging on, relaxing mind for young people.

“ting..” minhyuk pressed the bell on top of the counter. A man with bandana later comes in.

“yes sir what can I do for you?” he asked.

“I’ve already make a reservation under the name Kanggun.”

“wait for a sec sir, the manager is not here. So, could you please holds for a sec?” the person asked politely.

“uh, of course…” the person gone behind the curtains, calling for whoever that responsible for reservation. Minhyuk grabs krys left hands which been made into a fist. Seems like kry still not fully awake from her little nap. Watching her blank face, minhyuk pull her closer until she’s in his embrace. “aigoo uri agi is still sleepy?” krys answer with nod and it makes almost half of her hair cover her faces. She tighten the hugs more when she’s pretty sure it’s ok to do so as the café got a dim-kind of lighting, where they also use candles to give the hipster’s side.

“but I’m hungry.” She looks up. Seeing her boyfie wearing a matching cap with her but the difference is he doesn’t wear shades. Unknowingly, she tip toed her feet to give a surprise kiss on the lips because minhyuk looks bosa from that angle.

“ what was that for?” minhyuk lips twitched into little smile upon krys cute act.

“ present I guess.”

“for?”

“being the cutest man ever I guess?”

“aigoooo…. My baby sure do know how to make my heart beat faster.” He tighten the hugs and look down *krys is much shorter than him, remember?* to give explosive pecks on krys face. It’s actually more like teasing peck because krystal feels tickle tingling inside her.

“hon, that’s enough.” She tries to escape. Here and there, but didn’t success as she’s totally inside his embrace. Thankfully the manager arrives later and showing the private room oppa had books for us. Interestingly, this café was open 24 hours- so, people who have insomnia or have the liking to chat till late night really recommendable to check out the place.

The arrangement of the private rooms was really awesome with some vintage picture and graffiti here and there and they put a very stylo dining table pair with a couch sitting style in red colour.  Not forget to talk about their service. It was superbly awesome and krys really thankful for visiting this place. You know, she won’t eat something that doesn’t suit her taste, kind of picky eater to be exact. So that’s the reason, minhyuk got to do search before hands.

“ hon.” She nudge minhyuk elbow. “aaahhhhhhhh………” she’s do the act herslf-by opening when she stuffing minhyuk mouth with sushi. From sushi *krys fav food, to some lasagna, and pai tee for the last course. And now it’s the desert time!!!! Every girl got their second stomach for desert. That what krys said when minhyuk watching at her with unbelievable eyes, Surprised looking at his monster girlfriend.

“wahhhh….. I’m full.” She leans to the back.

“ of course you’re hon. And tell you what….”

“what?”

“your. diet. Just. get. destroy.”  He said teasingly. minhyuk laughing crazily, later earning a slaps in his back.

“whoa.whoa. cools down a bit babe. Appo you know.” He’s soothing his back with difficult.  “but seriously, you don’t even have a fat baby. So, why diet?”

“you don’t understand.. it somehow likes… something that girls feels inferior off?”

“ah, cham. Molla. But whatever state you are I’ll be always love you. You know that right?” minhyuk puts his head on krys laps and hugging her waist like a small boy.

“aaaawwwwwwhhhhhhhh, so sweet baby. Me too. Love you.” She gives small kiss on his temple. Minhyuk decided to stay on that position for a while. Running her fingers on minhyuk hair, she later ask.

“did you know about sulli case babe?”

Minhyuk stares at her from down. “ ah, I heard about that.”

“didn’t you wanna ask me something?”

“like what? About sulli?”

“uh-uh.”

“ I don’t wanna to ask anything as it between her and your members. Sometimes there are the things that just meant to be shared with certain people babe. But if you wanna tell me something, you got my ears.” Minhyuk hands starts to rub krys arm ups and down. He knows, krys feel bad inside.

Somehow, minhyuk action triggers her eyes to tears a bit.  “ it just….” Krys bit her lips.

“take it slowly baby, I could wait.” Minhyuk hands moves now to her backs.

“you know. I totally didn’t wanna believe that she’s have the gut to take hiatus on our promoting.” She stops. Breaths and continue. “ likes she didn’t knew how many efforts that we put on for this album. At least she could just hold on for a bit. At least she could’ve came to me and told her feels. But she clearly didn’t do that and left the four of us like that. More to my surprise is when dispatch releasing the article. Why she carelessly go out like that? Likes nothing affecting her? Affecting our group????” krystal let out her anger and minhyuk keeps soothing it.

“ I’m sincerely quite disappointed oppa. And I don’t say or comment anything after she left for a vacation. For god sake. A VACATION. It just… I’m just gonna spoil everything if suddenly I talk to my member, talking about how angry I am. I’ll make vic omma burst into tears. I am tired too oppa.” She sighed loudly. Release the heavy thought and feels and one go and definitely it feels refreshing. She thanks to herself for letting her opens her to minhyuk.

Minhyuk goes up when he watches krystal breathing unstably due to her long keeping frustration. Moves to her sides which showing her bang black hair, he cups her face and say “it’s alright baby. I’m here. Shhh.. Everything is gonna be just fine.”

“but oppa, I really can’t imagine what kind of thinking she does on her brain when she decide to watch the movie or walking in namsan tower at that night. Why she doesn’t take any precaution and just going public? It makes our position hard oppa. Fans keep asking and frustrated.”

“jungie-ah, you know. When someone falls in love, everything besides seems doesn’t matter. so does sulli babe. She just a human.” Minhyuk gives a peck on her forhead. “I’m maybe won’t understand much as I’m not in your position. But you could try approaches her. Try taking her hands. Who knows she actually just need you, the way you need her.”

“but oppa, I’m also date. But I won’t have the gut to just spoil everything right after few days of comeback.”

“arraso. Na arra.” He hugs her, patting her heads and kiss her head lovingly. “she just learning her life experience babe. Everything gonna be just fine soon.” “I’m happy because you wanna share your feelings to me babe.”

“ I’m sorry oppa. For open up to you a lil bit late. Unnie gives some words and then I realize, you’re the one who I could hang on when others busy with their life.” Krys looks directly at minhyuk eyes, and caressed his cheeks.

“kenchana. I’ll wait if that will do. Soojung-ah you know I’m being sincere with you right?” she nod.

“then nothing is more important than you babe.”

“thanks honey. Emm…… and unnie have talk to me about your intention.” Silence atmosphere for about 4 seconds. “are you really being serious with me? I me-mean for the next step”

“are you really loves me with all your heart?” he ask back.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

kyah! have you watch the taetiseo?

seems like our dreams come true. CNSD interaction. feeling like OOHMAIGOSHHH :)

 i just got the feeling that the story i've been telling in KCON chappie just gotta be true.

haha. thanks for reading lovlies

xoxo