HONG KONG

nation MAKNAe COUPLE

 

p/s: due to the facts that i am sooo busy but wanna to update. we'll going with the forward events happen to min and krys. dont worry.... i'll tracking back the past event and wrote about it if there's time. i'll try to find one. bunch of sorry that i cant update... my life here was soooo hectic. i barely got enough sleeps.not to mention my eyes now looks like a panda..... but just sooo you knowww... i love ur support n comment.

morning arrive and this is the day minhyuk going to hong kong alone without . the facts that he going to meet krystal father's and sis makes his mouth crept smiles. thank god that they were close enough to not make any awkward moment without krys besides him. plus, father jung is to awesome and fun to be with. Sometimes, he thinks the one people should be afraid of if not their parent, but the older sister, jessica.

landing safely at hong kong airport, minhyuk welcome passionately by chinese fans who waiting for him to land. the place become crowded and pushing-shouting scene came to show. entering the car, minhyuk heave his sigh.

"aigooo.... walking at the airport never been easy." taking out his phone, he starts to do some scroll, here and there.

"hyung we're going to the hotel first right?" he ask the manager

" o-oh, why? u want to go somewhere else?"

"i've got to meet jessi noona and abojie. they are here."

"your abojie? i thought he is at korea. is he on vacation?"

minhyuk shakes his head. not believe that manager hyung would be this dumb. "lol hyung, wea on the earth my appa in hk? and wea he's with jessi noona?"

"uh?" manager still clueless about the situation.

" of course, its jungie appa hyung."

"ahhh... sometimes i really forget that ur dating now. supposedly ur cnblue maknea forever."

"yahh hyung, the one who the youngest is jungshin not me."

"wea u shouting at me? maybe just the facts that u got the guts to date with sm cold princess- i cant really blend well the facts lol."

"who are u calling cold princess? she's the warmest of all, ara?" somehow he raising his voice.

manager hyung shakes his head."tch..tch..tch.. ara jung soojung is the warmest, the prettiest, and etc. tch. lools like the word never to argue with a person that fall in love is true after all."

"hyunggggg...."

"hmmm.... we gonna head to hotel first. and u got the night times all by yourself. is that alright?"

hearing the words. minhyuk cant help to smile. " kamsaheyo hyung... saranghea."

" i thought u love krystal?" manager hyung gives him a face palm

....................................................................................................

the event was attended by lots of people. even he was tired with the journey, smiles can't be left from his mouth. showing how content he was with all the supports from the overseas fans. lots of reporter come. camera flash here and there, truthfully, he does feels awkward for being there alone without the member. but he manage to survives. wrapping the word, he done a good job. rocking a nice checkered suit style in blue, he appeared manly, sleek yet lovely with a nice eye smile.

finishing the work, he got a call on the way back to the waiting room. looking at the num, he smiles like a dumb.

"yo, watsappp..." the person in the next line greeting makes him laugh loud.

"yo watsapp sister."

"tch.... I'm not your sister"

"then you're what?" he tease.

"I'm your........girlfriend bapo." krys shout.

"ouch. its not the way you treat ur bf krystal shii. he might find another one." he grins after hearing the sneers.

"tch, bapo. try yourself. see if u can do it. I'm afraid that you'll regret doing it. jung soojung is famous for being violent. ahhh.... don't forget jung sooyeon."

"ahhh batta, there's noona. nah, I'll cancel the idea

"indeed, my unnie is above our head huh." she laugh.

" hahahha.... keurom...what are u doing right now? " he ask.

" nothing much, preparing for the shoots, umma said she's boring. u know elders like to do shopping." she looks at mrs jung who is reading the magz. " and i've look at ur airport fashion. somehow ur clothes looks like me aint it?"

 

"that's why people say couples look alike darling." minhyuk smiles.

"and you look extremely handsome yet cute baby."

"then u can give me presents for that. esp from milano."

"eiyyyyy, i don't know kang minhyuk is a demanding bf." she laugh. " but what u want, be specific coz I'm being generous right now. what kind of thing, what brand?" she ask seriously, ready to take notes what kind of present.

"i want a.....p...."

"p????" she get confused. "plastic?"

"hull, why i want plastic. i want a person."

didnt manage to grab the atmosphere, krys answer back with "ahhhh.... figure.... what kind?"

"yahhh jung soojung are u that dumb.?" he's getting frustrated with the slow gf.

"wow. are u just calling me dumb? so brave of you mr kang."

"cant you understand? i want a person."

"that's why i ask, what kind? specific please, with names if u can." she sigh. "stupid."

unable to tolerate more, he blurted out the answer as krys being so slow. " it's a person name jung soojung that i want"

"owh." she freeze. sometimes her bf can be too chezzy that she could blush throughout the day. composing herself back, after gulp her saliva. " but u already got me right? tch... being chezzy is sure not ur style babe, it's more to being lovely. it's suit u more."

"even so can i get the present?"

"arraso, so what now? u want me to come to hk?"

"ahh, aniya. ummm remember when i say that we're going to have a vacation after ur complete filming?"

"yes.... seolma..."

"yess baby we are going to get some rest....." he gleefully announce.

" u just kidding, right?"

"nope......."

"wahaahahaha" krys laugh like crazy in the other line. "but i got to ask my parents first."

"I'll.gonna meet abojie n noona in just a moment."

" you sure prepare everything honey... gomawo... love you." "ahhh, give u kiss later, for being such a lovely bf."

" will claim later. but what abojie like huh?"

"wea?"

"I'm going to for some shopping. wanna buy sth nice for ur dad baby."

"wahaha. seems like appa got deabak for having a nice son in law... u do take a great steps baby. ah... appa like knit, sweatshirts. nea style sth like that."

"ok, noted. I've got to go. got some interview after this."

"already? but i wanna talk more." krys sound sad.

"baby, i got to work ok... will call u later. promise. remember...."

"mwo?" she somehow annoyed with sudden separation as its about 2 week she didn't met him.

"i love u."

"uh.... ara..bye." sulk a bit, the lines cut off.