SMTOWN

nation MAKNAe COUPLE

Arriving at seoul, Cnblue got 2 days break before going to japan for the A-nation concert. Meanwhile the sm artist sure busy with the smtown live concert in seoul. This year the performance includes all the singers and also sm rookies. Sadly for f(x), this year concert sulli will not be joining them as she is taking hiatus. People surely blame sm and her for the unfortunate problem but only they knew what’s really going on. As for the couple, nothing much to be told. They’re being lovey dovey as usual with the message, calls and facetime.

The smtown concert held at the huge stadium, the exact place each year. On the morning, the entire artist needs to the some stage rehearsal. For this year, f (x) perform their hits and new song such as rum pump pum, vacance, hot summer, jet, goodbye summer and red light.

The good news for krys is that she could see jessi at the concert as she didn’t meet her almost a week and half. There’s a lot to be story about.

“ f(x), prepare for your rehearsal stage.” the staff giving the order. The song they rehearse now is Goodbye summer featuring D.O from Exo. Everything goes smoothly as being plans.

“kyaaa……kyaaaa…. Good rehearse amber, luna, krystal and d.o” the exo on the backstage cheering for them. Purposely to just being tease.

“kamsahamnida.” Luna bowed. D.O seated at one of the many chairs, besides his exo brothers.

“thanks bro.” amber giving hugs to sehun and chanyeol. She hears some vibration from the back and jerked her head to the back.

“princess, your phone?” she points at the her jacket pocket. Krys who chatting with one of the staff unnie looks back.

“uhhh? What?” she asked back.

“your phone. Someone’s calling maybe.”

“ah. Thanks amber.” She reaches out for her silver Iphone. Not even a second tore into a smile.

tell that someone I’m saying hai.” Amber said to krys in front of the seating exo. Krys now climbing the stairs to go to the quite place because it quite loud with the sound system as there were tiffany and key doing rehearse.

me too.” Luna shouted in english as krys is now a bit too far from the circles.

alright, will do tell.” Shouted krys from the up. She slides the screen and answers the call. “chagiyaaaaaaaaaaaaa…..”

**************************************************************************

 “Chagiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa….” Krys whines whisperingly at the other side makes him tickles.

“ Aish… jung sooo jungg cut your whines. It tickles my ear.”

“ummmmmm. Arraso.” Silence.

“baby.” Silence again. Krystal is sulk now.

“jung soo jungggggggggggg…..” silence.

“I’m not angry, it just tickles my ear. Sorry ung…. I know you being stress up right now.” 

“I’m not.” She stomped her feet and pout along the hallways. Giving other people such as the trainee sm rookies bad vibes with her extreme cold face.

“Anyyeonghaseyo krystal sunbaenim.” The 5 of them greets.

She looked over them, at first glance they could guess that she was not on the mood. “uh.” She stood in front of them for a while, nod and moves afterward.

“bo? I can hear what you say?” She asks.

“is my baby pouting and stomping her feet right now?” minhyuk asking while entering at the duty free shops. he looks over at the section. ‘ah, it’s there.’

“how did you now?”

“of course I now my girl pretty well. So are you alright now?”

“I guess so. Opppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.” Krys can’t help but to whines like a kid. She going to ignore what other staff thinks of her as she is now in the waiting room. She took the far and safest place from others.

“wea?”

“bogoshippo.” She sighed.

“nado. It just will be for a while. Soon after I finish all this I’ll meet you.”

“I wanna hugs.”

“ jessi noona is there at the concert right?”

“uh uh. Why?” she asked weirdly as he must be knew that today is sm concert afterall.

“just give her a hugs. I’ve already tell her to hugs you as many as she can. A way to replace my hugs instead.” Minhyuk hands roams at the beauty product in front of him.

“but still, it not the same.”

“since when jung soojung didn’t wanna hugs her unnie?” he looks over one of the makeup sets.

“since I have a boyfriend?” krys let out a small chuckles.

“so sweet of you baby. But for now just hugs jessi noona. Men is not allowed. Remember you’re mine. Even donghea hyung is a no-no. heechul hyung even.” He gives warning.

“arraso. What are you doing?” krys leans back, to get more comfortable spots.

“I’m on duty free shops. Shopping maybe.”

“really? What did you buy?”

“molla. I wanna buy you something. Searching for you present right now tho.” He looks to other packaging.

“no need for that babe. You’ve give me a lots of present already.”

“still. I wanna get you one. Hold on for sec.” He moves his head to talk to the sales girl. “I take this one and wrapped in a blue wrappers. That one.” He points at wrappers stands. “thanks.”

“what did you buy for me?”

“ umm isn’t it supposed to be surprised?” he giggles at the line.

“if it is, you should even said a word about getting my present.” Krys try to give some reasoning here.

“ahh. Right. My bad.”

“ you have the performance at night right?”

“um, same goes to you. At what time did you ends?” he takes out the credit cards and hands on to the cashier.

“around 11 like that.”

“I’m gonna facetime you later. If I’m not tired. Right after the performance.” He promise

“ babe, I could wait. Just take a rest.” She assures that it’s no need to be rushing for the unimportant things.

“ah, aniya I want to.” Said minhyuk.

“oppa, I must go now. Next rehearsal is our group. Manager oppa is already glaring at me. Maybe angry I’m engange in phoning while rehearsal. Kekeke.” She chuckle.

Minhyuk smile. “arraso. Please be careful and don’t get hurt. I don’t want to see you at hospital.”

“tchhh. Arra.bye.”

“bye love. Muah.” Minhyuk sending the kiss to the next line from japan.

The entire SM concert does take about average 5 hours which includes many performances. the ends of the performance is the only time krys can meet jessi because at the backstage they busy running here and there. So, soon she meets her unnie. She gives her a tight hugs. Jessi who seems clueless and weird asking directly to her baby sis in the middle of thousands fans. Due to the extreme screaming, jessi have to tip toe a bit to whisper at her sister ears.

“soojung-ah, why suddenly tight hugs?”

“unnie.” Krys didn’t answer the question but rather calling her name.

“oh, wea?”

“unnie?”

“oh. Why are you being like this?” she make face.

“unnieeeeeee..” she call again with longer version.

“ no..... chincha. What do you want actually?” Jessi tones higher a bit. Sometimes she really can’t understand her baby sis as krys sometimes is a weirdo.

“nothing I’m just felling to calling you.”

“and what with hugs in the center of stages?”

“oppa said if I miss him I should hugs you.”

“who said?” her eyebrows furrowed.

“your beloved baby bro?”

“Ah, right he does give me some special messages back than in LA.”

“is that so?”said krys and jessi nods.

oh gosh, I just miss him so much.” Krys sigh and stares at the audience.

“let’s go out after the concert, there’s something I wanna talk.”