Truth or Dare

nation MAKNAe COUPLE

In minhyuk small rooms, krys got to sit statically as there’s not much place to go.

“hey, why are you looking lost?” minhyuk who just enter the room ask.

“emmm, I wanna change my clothes tho, but didn’t bring one.”

“just pick my clothes in there.” He pointed at the wardrobe and the rack.

“ok.” Krys moves to the rack. Choosing the dark color tee, she goes to the bathroom to do some changes. So, for tonight, her sleep ware is her boyfie shirt that is big enough to cover her body until her mid tight.

“ babe. What are you doing?” she asks soon after watching minhyuk sitting at the chairs and looking serious at the monitor.

“ah.. surfing and memorizing some beats. New album gonna come soon.” He clicking mouse several times. Not satisfied with the atmosphere as this is not what krys want it to be, she hug minhyuk from the back. From other view, it seems like she’s choking him. Heeeee.

“wea?” minhyuk tilt his head and meet krys eyes.

“shouldn’t we do something else? I mean the two of us. Not something like you always do when you were alone.”

“like what?”

“hmmmm…. Play games?”

“what games?” he twitch his eyebrow.

“hmmmm… see what we get here.” She’s thinking hardly. “what about truth or dare? It sounds fun.”

“ok. Call.” Minhyuk raise from his sit.

So the two of them start to play the game by first placing the bottle in the center and spins it later. Look like the first person is minhyuk.

Looking frustrated minhyuk sigh. “so, what’s the question?”

“ummmm,  do you wanna tell about the story behind ‘cucumber chili’?” krys smile meaningfully. “I know the story just in case you’re wondering.”

‘omg, ! How did she know?’ minhyuk mentally slaps himself. “ummm… what story?” trying to maintain his face.

“jungshin oppa told me something tho… tralalalalala.” Krys starts to sing when she successfully making minhyuk blush. “so, truth or dare?”

Without pausing a second, he quickly answer ‘dare’ hoping that he could escape from the question.

“awhhh. So you choose dare. So my dare to you is to tell me the truth about ‘cucumber chili’ while piggyback me.” She flash the most annoying smile

“what?” unbelievable with the demand. “it just same with telling the truth.” He raises his voice.

“aniya.. it’s different honey. You must do it by piggyback me. Owhh.. palli.” She somehow forced him to squat and she was sticking on his back seconds later. Minhyuk with great difficulties piggyback his gf in the small room while waiting to be embarrassed. Oh just great.

“ so… starts.”

“what?” he annoyingly ask.

“about cucumber chili?”

“you said you know the story. I guess I didn’t have to tell you.” He bit his lips a little.

“oppa….” Krys starts her ultimate tactic. AEGYO.

“hmmmmm….” “aishhh, arraso but you’ve got to be responsible for your own act jung soojung.” He warned.

“responsible like what? And for what?”

“ for the question that you just ask right now.”

“the truth of cucumber chili? Arraso.” She’s still being the innocent girl in minhyuk eyes.

“ok. I’m said I’m hot because of the chili right?”

Krys nod. “uhum.”

“but that’s not the reason. You probably knew that jungshin never buy the so-called-cucumber chili right?”

“no I don’t.” that small answer makes minhyuk shocked.

“b-b-but you say jungshin have told you everthing?”

“ahhh, about that, I lie to you honey.” She smile while hugs minhyuk from back tightly. Thankfully, minhyuk still got the balance after knowing krys was lying afterall.

“so, I’m being prank by my own gf?”

“sort of…… so, continue your story honey.”

“hum…… so… jungshin never bought the chili. I’m lie to you because… you know I’m ju-just feeling hot at the moment.” He stutters his word.

“I don’t understand. Is there any relation between hot and lie?”

Can’t hold it anymore, minhyuk blurted out his thought. “I feeling hot because you’re just too y at that time babe. I’m man too. My hormones unfortunately kick out at that time.”

“ uh…. I know… thank you tho.” Krys said cooly.

“eh? How did you know?”

“I’m a growing up girl you know. I knew what I’m supposed to know. y.” She chuckle.

“byuntae?” are just calling your bf ert just now?”

“uhhuh.” Minhyuk decides to not support krys at the back and krys falls to the floor like a big pumpkin. “ouchhhh… wh…”

Minhyuk smile while saying. “that’s for lie to me and called me ert.”

Soothing her buttocks, she glances at minhyuk dangerously.” It hurts you know.” She pouts

“Arghhh, I don’t care. That's your punishment for being naughty honey. Come here and spin the bottle. Someone have to get caught this time.”

Being a loyal gf, she follows minhyuk order and spins the bottle. Unfortunately the bottle stops at her.

“assa!.” He does a fighting movement. “so the question is….. could you describe how much you love me?”

She’s frowning upon hearing the question. ‘ha? Still I need to describe? Can’t he understand all my act towards him. Ish..’ she narrow her eyes. ‘Definitely this guy wanna embarrassed me.’

“so truth or dare?”

“dare.” Krys intentionally wanna irritates minhyuk but… he’s smile back.

“you do know that you must complete your dare before moving on to the next round?”

“I know.. so what the deal?” krys preparing her mental but her heart sense something uneasy.

Minhyuk moves forward and push krys until her back meets the wooden floor. Minhyuk is practically situated on top of her. He’s looking at her eyes and say. “let’s make out, baby.”

Krys eyes surely showing her shocked emotion but somehow she froze. No movement, voice, scream or anything except for her eyes never left his eyes. Seeing their position making krys surely knew there’s no way out when minhyuk starts to kiss him hungrily and crazily and when minhyuk is basicaly landing on top of her. She closed her eyes and ready to move to the next step, trying to enjoy the moment. His kiss trail over her collarbone and he leaves some hickeys over there, some noticeable spots to claim that jung soojung is his property. She let out moans. It just the usual picture of them when there are two. But tonight maybe gonna make difference if only minhyuk not stops in the middle and say “gotcha jung soojung.”

Hearing that word she’s open her eyes widely with confuse look. ‘what the hell is this?’

“we not gonna do even I really want it too babe.” He pecks her forehead. “ I respect you, your family.” He pecks both the cheeks. “so, yeah this is my second revenge for the chili case.” He pecks a lil bit longer on mouth and go ups from his landing.

“what the hell is this?” krys bursted out into anger because she’s embarrassed. ‘o god, I’m must be look like so desperate to have . Got your head straight krys.” She’s scold herself.

“shushhh.” He puts point fingers on his lips. “ jungshin will heard us babe.” Flashing his smiling eyes he later requested “I just wanna you to choose my outfit for tomorrow.”

“where you’re going tomorrow?” krys slowly being cool down when Minhyuk pulls her into the bed.

“I’m going to the fossil event at shanghai.”

“you alone?”

“uhhuh.” He nod and pulls the hem of krys shirt as it show her milky tight. “cover it a bit hon.”

“uh.” Krys straightens her sleep wears.

“lets go to sleep.” He moves krystal and tugged her under the blanket with him on top of the single bed. So it lil bit cramp here and they’ve got to have some sleeps while hugging each other.

They start to have a pillow talk. From their schedule to the things they wanna do together to the things that krys wanna eat and many more.

Before moving to the dreamland, they exchange some kiss * only kisses allowed.

The next morning, around 7.30 pm krys becomes the first one to wakes up and she feels heavy at her shoulder. She moves her head and seeing minhyuk were hugging and putting his head on her shoulder so that’s the reason for her shoulder to be aches. Even so, she smiles looking upon the figure. “aigoo my big baby is even cute during his sleep.” She ruffles minhyuk hair and trails her finger on his eyes, observing his eyelashes. “wahh, uri agi got a long pretty eye lashes.”

Being disturbs by the touches, minhyuk starts to wriggle. “oh.. sorry sorry I’m disturbing you.” She said alone and gives a morning kiss later before ups from the bed to prepare herself.

Finish changing back to her yesterday outfit. Krys open minhyuk wardrobes and pick out his clothes for today airport fashion. She picks up some white tee with black jacket and a shorts. After that she taking her shades, straitening her hair with fingers and moves to the bed.

“babe, I’m going first.” She touches minhyuk faces. He opens his eyes and look directly at the shade girl.

“already?”

“uhhum….” She nod and bow to peck his lips.

“kajimaaa…” he’s begging. Minhyuk sometimes got his mood swings.

“andwea, I’ve got to memorize my line.” She ruffles his hair and gives another morning kiss.

“kajimaaaa….” He starts to whine and sneak his arms over krys waist and moves to put his head on krys lap. “at least until I go to the airport.”

“ cannot baby. I’ve got to go.” She rubs his sturdy arms. “I promise I’ll call you, do a lot of facetime and give you as many kisses as you want when we met next time.” Krys try to persuade her sudden-mood-swing boyfie.

“promise?”

“hummm. Pinky promise.” They do the act. “and I’ve put your outfit on the chair. Wear them with you the shoes I bought you and tug your shirt at the front a bit arraso.?” Seriously she sounds like cordi noona.

“uh… arraso.” He blinks his eyes few times.

“and no parted hair please?”

“uh, got it omma.” Minhyuk starts to cools down from the ‘clingy-baby’mood.

“tch…. Such a spoil baby.”

“because I’m your baby hon.”

“yeahh. Got to admit that before somebody’s sulk.” She pulls minhyuk hands and hold his hand, the both of it and later gives kisses at his knuckles. “ love you.”

“uhhh. Love you tooo.” Minhyuk is ready to getting up form bed when krys stopping him from doing that.

“just go to bed babe. I could take care of myself.” She pulls the blanket until it reach minhyuk’s neck.

“bye my lovely jung soojung.”

“bye my spoil-baby kang minhyuk.”