Faint

nation MAKNAe COUPLE

"soojung ahx3." vic omma slaps her face softly for several time as she suddenly faint after red light song finish.

"unnie. maybe her anemia come back" worriedly luna mumble with frantic face.

the van was there incase accident like this might happen. the staff also frantically shouting and rushing here and there, shocked by krys situation.  However, due to the end concert, the rest of fx member cant accompany krys to hospital. all sm artist and management knew what happen to krys and cant help to feel pity to her. they know the situation just got worst especially after jessica being thrown by sm.

arriving at the hospital, she being treated privately to avoid chaos happen as chinese media is no joke. iv drip is given to her, with pale face she looks like she gonna break. thankfully, the manager oppa was there. what a disaster night  she tought.

" jung-ah" manager oppa stands besides her bed.

with dried throat and mouth feels like there's sand inside, she answer."oh, oppa. wea?"

he later gives her the silver iPhone with the screen showing that person. " are u telling him?"

the manager shakes his head. " na? aniyaaa..." frantically waving his hand.

" then who?" she ask with her cold voice.

"maybe vic or seohyun. na jeongmal molla."

"ish...." the name appear for along time. and even how mad she is, she just cant. " hummm... its ok oppa. I'll take the call. could u leave me for a sec?"

" ah... arraso. but please not to be so emotional jung ahh. you still sick, arra?"

she nods and manager leaves. wih 1 slides, the voice from korea is heard and she cant help to let out tears.

"baby...." silence treats is given. she try to hold her sob by shut with her palm.

"why u faint? appo? mani appo?" minhyuk ask worriedly.

" jung answer me please. i know i'm over the limit. i'm so sorry baby. it was so stupid of me. u can punch me, get angry at me, curse me, but dont keep silence like this babe. I'm worried to death."

to her surprise she definitely hear minhyuk cry. 'aik? why the situation seems weird?' that's what on her thought.

"are u crying?" she ask out of the curiosity. 'isn't u supposed to be sulk jung soo jung?. chincha bapo.' she curse silently.

"a bit" minhyuk answer.

"and why is that so?"

" because my baby just faint and i cant see her immediately. how i'm supposed to calm. ahhh.. na molla.. chincha mian soojung ahh."

the words makes krys cries even harder and she cant just hold the sob. part of her feels touch by the existence of minhyuk and his care for her. part of her feels that she's too tired facing everyone in this world.

"wea...wea... u crying louder? am i saying the wrong words?"

"aniyaaa.... i'm just tired and appo. my body feels like breaking honeyy....."

"ottoke? should i go there now?"

"I'm coming home tommorow." but she cries again. and it's make minhyuk become more worried.

"why baby? is it hurt.? maybe i should come to u and brought u home myself. noona is not available at this time right?"

"i....i...i just miss u a lot. why u mad at me for almost 2 weeks. i really want to hit u kang minhyuk. did u know that?" she tells what's in her heart.

" ara... I'm such a bapo right. I'm gonna let u hit me tomorrow honey. and I'm really sorry. guess my jealousy cant be control.or im just a scared freak that really loves u."

" chincha.... i hate u very much......" her voice seems having a venom.

" but u know i loves u very much right baby.."

"even so, why u didnt contact me at all? it's just a kiss oppa. and u begin to avoid me without giving me the chance to explain."

" jung i know im wrong. just tell me what i need to do. but who doesnt get angry baby when seeing his gf kissing someone else."

" but it's an act oppa?"

"but u didn't tell me beforehand right?"

"because i know you'll acting like thisssss.." she sigh. "guess both of us are in the wrong position."

" what past is just past baby. so are we good now?" he ask. hoping that everything will be solve.

" for now. but still remind me to hit u when i see u." " tchhh..." she snorted. " guess i love u very much kang-shii. before this i was thinking of not forgiving u at all."

minhyuk finally laugh. " of course."

" too confidence kang-sii... so how's tommorow. are we going to met up?"

"take it slow baby. i'm all yours. why rushing?" he teased.

"I'm rushing because i wanna hit u for being jealous at the nonsense thing."

" but u know how paranoid i am. rain sunbeanim stole my ideal type. then he got to kiss my baby. can u imagine how angry i am?"

it got krys hard and makes her speechless. " bo? afterall it just because kim tae hee? omg. u just make a big mistake kang-shii.." she almost shouting.

" hey,,, it's not what i mean babe."

"ahhhh,,, molla.. keno( hung up)." krys wanna to end the phone call as she starts to feels annoy.

" babe... wait.... but tommorow i wont be able to pick u up. i got schedule."

" mwo? earlier u said what?" now she's really fumed with anger. and soooo... she ends the call, left minhyuk alone in the lines.