Married

nation MAKNAe COUPLE

Krystal let out a small cute snort due to tiredness or maybe stress. This scene makes minhyuk chuckle. He do sometimes visualize how they life would be after they married. How it would feel to wake up every morning to find out this pretty face soon after he open his eyes. He surely wants to know. Minhyuk gives a triple set of kiss to krys starting with her forehead then left cheek and finally her lips. He moves up from the bed and straights his wrinkle light brown shirt. He had to go back to his dorm as now is 4.46 a.m.

“ baby. I have to go back now.” He says in whisper as seeing his gf in deep sleep. He tucked her baby hair that fall merely cover her faces at the back of her ear.

“ummmm…..kajimaa….” krys mumble. Somehow she heard minhyuk words just now.

“ baby, I’ve to go now. I’ve to be early to catch the flight.” He’s trying to persuade his big baby.

“oppaaa…….” Krys whine while opening her eyes slowly. She got to wake because they would not seeing each other for a long time gap this time because of schedule.

“ you don’t have to go up baby. Just continue your sleep.”

“andwea, I’ve got to see your face because we’ll not meet for weeks after this.” She opens her hands, begging for a hug.

“aigooo… uri baby is sad.???” He her back up and down slowly.

Krys could only let a frustrated sigh and nodded. She hates this feeling. After 5 minutes of hugging, finally minhyuk try releasing krys tight grip at his waist. “I must to go now. It almost 5 baby.”

“kiss.” Krys pouts her lips like Donald duck asking to give her one last kiss and she sure getting one.

“I promise I will call you every day, sending picture and we’ll do some facetime. Arrasso?”

“ungg” she sadly replied.

Minhyuk got into his dorm 15 minutes after that as their dorm with krys house practically near. Changing his clothes to comfortable one like shorts and singlet, he tucks into his fluffy bed and starts to move to his dreamland.

The next morning, krys wake up looking refreshing and blooming like a beautiful flower. *sorry for too exaggerate. Taking a proper breakfast prepare by mrs jung she drive the white range rover to the company. So, the schedule for today is to do some finalize for her role/performance in the concert that will be soon. So, after arriving at the company, she go to the practices room that specifically arrange for the concert performance and seeing her members already waiting.

“hai princess.” The nickname amber gives her.

“hai.” She puts the big black duffel bags on the floor. “what were you just doin?”

“nothing. Just warming up before practice.” Luna answer.

“yeokshi. Practice maniac- luna unnie.” Krys sits at her member small circle. “we’re waiting for who?”

“the rest, red velvet, exo, suju oppa and I guess sm rookies will joins this time too.” Ambers said while fidgeting with her music player. She later plays cnblue title song for the latest comeback ‘Can’t stop’. Krys who seems lost scratching her left cheeks and raise her right brow high. “what with the song?”

“ nothing, just feeling blue today.” Amber shrugged her shoulder.

“hahahahahaa…”luna starts to crack at the not too funny jokes.

harue han beonman geudaen tteoollyeojwoyo miss you
harue han beonman naneun ijeobolgeyo 
geugeotdo andwaeyo geugeotdo andwaeyo
geugeotdo andoemyeon geureom nan eotteokhanayo

the first verse start to be heard. ‘Yonghwa oppa voice indeed the best one’krys thought. Her thought later been distracted by the loud sound from her unnie.

“I’m gonna be jung yong hwa, palli palli amber unnie….” Luna starts to sing the first verse as she is originally the vocalist for f(X). so, any type of song will just be fine.

Amber on the other hand rushing to the corner of the room to take the broom and she then run back to the centre. “then, I’m gonna be jonghyun oppa, the powerful guitarist.” She holds the broom like a guitar.

“unnie…..ige booyaaaa….”krys said loudly while laughing hysterically.

“ f(x) blue.” Amber gives a slumber answer.

“hullll…”krys words gain laugh from the unnie. At that time the chorus is playing, the fast beat part.

“dudung, in. now. Play the drum. We gonna move to the upbeat part. Gives us the beat soo.” Luna gives the instruction while playfully mimicking yong oppa voice.

“why must i?” she try to escape from the embarrassed play of her unnie.

“because you are the drummer girlfriend.” But all excuses are just useless because she been drags later to be as part of the f(X) blue band.

“seriously unnie. This is ain’t funny.” She still mimics how minhyuk play drum while laugh out loud.

“can’t stop me now. Can’t stop me now.” Three of them sing the sentence out loud while dancing across the practice room historically, oblivious that there are many eyes watching their steps.

“heutnallineun barame geudae tteoolla…….” Krys sing jonghyun parts whole heartedly. It’s her nature afterall and she’s still the baby for all of them despite her chic appearance. “nun busin haessare geudae………..” she froze. “ tteoolla.” Because she saw that other sm artist except snsd had appear in the room watching their stupid action. Singing other song from other company plus it’s not a dance song indeed a crazy one. Some of them start to whisper. All f(X) can do is only let out an awkward smile. But the awkward part is only for krys as the unnie seems doesn’t have a shy receptors.

“woah, having fun girls.?” Heechul starts the conversation. “huh krys?” he rounded his big eyes while give a meaningful smile.

“ahh oppa we just feeling want to rock this morning.” Amber trying to cover krystal shocked yet cute face.

“cnblue?” donghea now teasing. “indeed a good way to rocking out, right soojung-shi.” he winked at her.

“de….de…”she stutter her words while looking nervously at people around her. Some of the people who understand about the situation which mean knew her relation with minhyuk laughing at her respond.

chill baby sis, there’s nothing gonna happen.” Amber pats her back ensure that it just a tease.

Donghea and heechul laughed like maniac while others taking their own respective place and there’s soojung with her sour face looking at the duo while crossing her arms.

“wah, I’ve got to snap your picture soojung. You frown is epic.” Heechul than take out his phone and seriously taking the picture. “then I’ll send to minhyukkie….”

Krystal looking anxious afraid that other people hear it. “seppp, oppa tone down your voice people might here.” She said with the action of shutting heechul mouth with her own hand.

“ there’s no one here care soojung.”

“how would you even know oppa, who are you wanna joke with.” She’s back to crossing her arms.

“I’ve send the picture to him.” Heechul smile perfectly. Satisfied with his action. 3 seconds later, he receives call from minhyukk.

He raises the phone screen and shoves into krys face. “see, your OPPA calling.” “kekekekeke.”

“amber unnie, heechul oppa trying to bully me.” She report to her reliable unnie but only receives a shrugged and hysteric laugh from the back. ‘tch, ungrateful unnie.”

“do you want to talk to him?” heechul tryin to pass the phone.

She only shakes her head and not accepting the phone. “I don’t want, I’ll already met him early in the morning.” She moves to her unnie circle.

“yahhh, jung soojung tryin to be tough. Crybaby.” Heechul screams and everyone in the room looking at her and heechul back and fro.

“ish, shut up oppa.” She screams back.

“it’s not I’m sayin tho.” He raise the phone in the air, indicating that’s the person who just calling is actually saying it. ‘tch….kang minhyuk. Just wait.’

“saying thank you on my behalf.” She sarcastically replied.

“LY.” Krys knew that is minhyuk word. It’s actually the code for both of them. Stands for ‘LOVE YOU’.

“owh, LY from me too oppa. Thanks.”

From far the maknae of Exo talking to themselves after seeing the quarrel in the practice room between heechul and krystal. “see, something is not right jongin.” Sehun taps his legs anxiously.

“what again sehun? Jung? I don’t see anything wrong here.”

“ani. I smell something burn. She’s acting weird lately.”

“how do you even know that?” kai ask furiously. Fed up with oh sehun crazy mind.

“I’ve been friend with her since high school man.”

“so do i. then??”

“ish. You just don’t understand. Really hopeless kim jongin.” He moves on to whisper something to kai ears and later makes kai flinch and frown his tanned forehead.

“bo? You are really joking sehun. how did you know?”

“my instinct is super true you know.” Sehun proudly says and kai couldn’t argue more as his every word is true.

“if that what’s happen. I’m very sad for uri hyung.” Kai starts to massage the back of his neck.

“yepp… so sad.” “I thinks he will be so frustrated….for how long……ishhhh…”

“then you go ask her directly. Simple. Problem solve.” Kai suggested.

“then it means you wish for me to die earlier.” Both of them laugh unknowingly.

Cnblue depart from korea at the evening to heads on to Malaysia for their can’t stop concert. Then they will go to LA for KCON. On the plane, all of the member taking their time to take rest fully. The seating plans goes by 2-2. (yonghwa with minhyuk and jungshin with jonghyun.) some of them were watching the movie, reading books even start preparing for sleep. And that person is minhyuk as he got less sleep last night.

“hyung what are you doing?” minhyuk looks at his side. Yonghwa with his phones seems doesn’t really match right now because his face was super- duper tired.

“checking our photo at airport. Plus hyun at airport right now.” He smiles to the ears. ‘ah that’s the reason his hyung didn’t sleep yet.’

“ain’t she beautiful?” yonghwa showing him the picture.

“wahh, hyungsoo nim looks really tall btw. I guess you giving her this dress.”

“hum.” He nodded. “of course im the one who gives her. That’s why it blue.”

Minhyuk seeing his hyung for today airport fashion and seohyun picture. “ah, seolma. Don’t tell me today’s theme is blue and grey colour.”

“bingo. Yeppo isn’t it.?” He just could only chuckled seeing his childish hyung.

“she’s being cover from top to toe hyungggg….” Unbelievable with yonghwa act.

“of course… how if other men looks at her which is supposedly to be mine?”

“hull hyunggg… too much jelly.”

“ah –ah.” He moves his point finger to left and right. “don’t tell me you don’t feel insecure when seeing jung wearing something to short?”

“ I’m not hyung. To feeling insecure.. tchhhh… too childish. It’s you  who are too conservative hyung.” He pats yonghwa shoulder.

“then who’s every night calling her gf while reminding her not to wear shorts that are too short?” minhyuk makes unguilty faces. Trying to hide his act. Probably embarrassed by being the conservative one.

“looks who’s blushing here…..”

“ahh molla.” He pushed yong hands from his faces. “ but you being too obvious hyung… didn’t you afraid to be caught.?”

Yonghwa replied with shaking his head. “I'm not the one who worried but she is. Your hyungsoonim.” He pointed at the screen.

“am I the only one who afraid getting caught?” he sometimes weird with himself. “jung also said it’s ok to be caught.”

“yeokshi uri jung soojung is braver than her namchin.” Yonghwa nudge minhyuk elbow.

“ she said it’s ok because she really got the intention of retire early hyung.” That’s one matter which makes minhyuk headache.

“I’ve hearing this thing for a couple of time already. And I really think she’s serious maknae.”

“hummm me tooo…” his mind flew back for the last night conversation at krys cozy room.

Flashback.

“ah… cut the nags oppa. Come here.” Krys is now on her bed. Pullin her fluffy dark blue comforter to let minhyuk in. minhyuk only can let out sigh with his unbelievable yeochin. She later snuggles to minhyuk chest, trying to searching for the best spots to sleep because lately she can’t sleep well.

“ why?” minhyuk head leans on the headboard while stoking krys back.

“ nothing. I just wanna hug you.” She tightens her hugs on minhyuk waist.

“ wanna tell me something? Works maybe? Jessi? Fans? Sulli?”

“I just want to rest my mind oppa.” She pulls the comforter until it covers her .

“arraso.” He gives her a sweet peck on her lips.

“oppa.”

“unggg….”

“it must be awesome to have our own little family.”

“huh?” he awkwardly replied. “ummm. It’s awesome.”

“since small my dreams is only to have a loving family. I mean money is not all important in our life afterall.” The words brought minhyuk to silence.

“should we got married?” krys blurted out another nonsensical question.

“now?” “or in the future?” minhyuk ask back.

“aishhh… molla.” Krys answer irritated. For her point of view minhyuk seems doesn’t serious with this relation.

“I know what were you thinking.” He cupped her face that being plastered with ugly duck pout. “it’s not that I’m not serious. But to think of it, both of us heading on to the better future right now. Plus, you can’t be sure enough that I’m the one for you.  I might not be the best…..”

“it’s already enough that I think you are my very best. Mom and dad think so too. Even my protective only sister thought it too.” Now krys cupping minhyuk face and look directly into his eyes. “honey, I’m really didn’t need you money.”

“I know.” Minhyuk grabs his hair when it’s becoming hard for explain to krys. “ but I’ve to at least give you a perfect life. And you’re eating a lot baby.” He smirks teasingly.

“ishhh, seriously oppa.” She also can’t help to smile looking at her bf cute face. “don’t take it too serious what I talking just now oppa. It just empty talks equal as my mumbling talk before going to sleep. Arghhh…. My eyelids feel heavy..”

Minhyuk place the position of the pillow correctly. “just sleep. I’ll be by your side.” Not forgetting the routine, he sings krys a lullaby while patting slowly her arms.

“minhyuk-ah, minhyuk-ah, minhyuk-ah.” Yonghwa voice rising each time. Flustered by the loud voice he looks weirdly at yonghwa. “weayo hyung???”

“why are you day dreaming?”

“am i? there’s nothing hyung.”

“ you could always come to me if there’s something clogged on your mind tho.” He raise one of his brows.

“it just….. should I get married now hyung?”

“…………………………….WHAT??”