Worried

nation MAKNAe COUPLE

The sisters went back to the backstage the last, getting the time to give some of the jungsis fan service. Then both of them went to their waiting room respectively. After the concert, there usually will be held a throw up party for the artist. Being respectful and consider to others, the jungs decide to stay even their heart say wont. Seriously, like throughout the time krys heart thumped crazily, she didn’t know why. Maybe unnie words give her shiver. What’s that all about? So, soon after the party end, krys gather her stuff and make his way to snsd room. Being greeting by others is such a normal for sunbae. All she got to do is nod and smile. Few seconds later, she’s in the room.

“jessi, let’s go home.” She stood halfway. Letting herself in the middle of door.

“alright, just a sec. wanna put everything’s inside.” The final resort, jessi just shoved her stuffs in the big bag.

“uh…. And hai unnie-deul.” Krys gretting the rest of the members. They definitely greet her back. “and oh seohyun unnie. Your Ariana grande is such a superb.” She raised her thumbs quickly. “ but I’ve yonghwa oppa must be furious over it.”

“oh can’t you tell. He’s gone crazy and didn’t want to pick up my phone.” Seohyun sighed.

“seems like the brothers got the same personality.” Krys laughed a bit. “ ‘don’t wear clothes that are too short.” She’s quoting the air.

“aigooo.. our bad fate- in love with possessive man.”

“guess so. But I love him more. Bye unnie.” She gave a bid after seeing jessi done.

“bye sisters. Gonna home first. Tired too death.” Jessi start to hugs every member and close staff in the room. “have a good night all.”

About one hour later after stuck in a jam, they arrive home. Both deciding to change to more suitable and comfort housey-uniform for the late supper and family chats.

Krys whose done her routine a lil bit earlier sits in the living room while playing with her phone. Mrs jung in the kitchen, re heat some food while the father is watching some-business news.

“soojung, I’ve already re heat it. I’m going to bed first arraso?”

“arraso omma, don’t worry. Thanks btw.”

“clean up after you eat.” Her mom reminds.

“arraso omma. I’m a big girl now.”

“you think you are. Appa, let’s go to bed. Its late already.”

“mr. jung replied with nod and short answer. “uh. Ok” he heads to krys sits and give a goodnight kiss for his baby girl. “goodnight baby.”

“goodnight appa. Have a night dream.”

“uh, send my regard to kang seobang.” Her father mouth tore into small smile.

“will do.” Krys smiling back.

Right after her parent go to bed, jessi’s out from her room. “why are you taking so long?” krys make her way to dinner table.

“I’m a girl you know.”

“and I don’t?” she’s scooped the soup for jessi. “what you wanna talk about?”

“ah nothing serious.” Jessi picks up her chopstick and dug the ddeokbukki. “it’s about your relation??”

“my relation? With who?”

“obviously with Minnie. Huh.” Jessi rolled her eyes. “he’s got some private talk with me in LA.”

Krys ask while scooping the soups into . “oh, really? What you’re talking about? Seolma, both of you talking bad behind me?” She narrow her eyes.

“cut the crap. You know minnie will always covers your side even I’m thrill about the facts to talk behind you.”

“yeokshi. My baby bo.” Krys smile sweetly. “so, what’s the topic?”

“he ask if by any chance you really wanna get tied to him earlier…..:

“piuhhhhhhhhhhhh……………” the soup is splatterd out from to the table.

“oh my god, it such a gross soojung.” Jessi whines looking angry at krys.

“mian. Mian. I’m ju-….just shocked.” She put downs her spoon. “what were you saying just now?”

“aish, you clearly heard what I’m say sissy.” She’s now wiping the soup that been splatterd by krys.

Krys frown then get blushed a minute later. “h-he di-did really as-ask you th-that?”

“why on earth you even stutter sis? This is not the soojung that I knew all the years.”

“aniyaa… im shocked you know. I doesn’t know that he takes my word seriously.” Her face starts to get serious. She stops eating and only staring at the soup.

Jessi who notices her sis sudden change moves closer and gives a pat on her shoulder. “of course he’s being serious when it comes to you. He’s hurt so much when you suddenly cry on tv. When you keep saying that there’s no one would like to hear you when in the reality, he’s there krys.” Jessi let out a sigh.

Krys only could silence. “I’m only asking for your sincere answer now. If you really want to devoted your life to him. And you know what? He’s just got my blessing. He’s the one who manage to suit my preference and I believe mom and dad will think the same way.”

Krystal cry after hearing her sister words. She’s afraid that she’s got to through this. How if this relation is not the one for her? How if they not happy with each other later? How if he grew tired of her? There’s so many thought on her mind right now.

“ he’s the first man I truly and deeply loves unnie.” She sobbed once and trying to breath. “ he’s the one who can bear with me, all my crinky sides, ugly lives, stupid attitude.” She’s stopped again. “I really want to… bu---but I’m afraid.” Krys shook her head. “lately, I’m really regretting for being a celebrity, having a glamourous life. I just wanna an ordinary life, no camera flash, no articles talking about your attitude.”

“sometimes I do feel the same way krys. I’m human too. I broke down and rise.” Jessi hugs her sister. “thankfully, my sister got to through all of this by being my side, Minnie side. Just remember you’re not alone sissy.”

Krys cry harder. The hugs become tighter. And the gloomy atmosphere goes for another one hours.

“I love him unnie. I really do.”she mumble between cry.

“yup, I know. And you’re both meant for each other.” Jessi assured.

“but I’m scared.”

“so do him krys. He’s scared too.” Jessi minds flashed out remembering the day minhyuk lowering his head while talking to her. “you’re both gonna be just fine. Just fine…..Unnie is there to help you.”

“promise?” krys gives out her fingers to do pinky promise.

“promise. So do you will be agrees if somehow one day he really ask you to be his other half?”

And with that krys nod. That’s her answer and it gives jessi a relieve smile.