Tired

nation MAKNAe COUPLE

p/s: to make it easy, I’ll make the English conversation in bold and ittalic. :)

Krystal and sm already agreed with the contract. After signing it, she heads to the down floor, to f(X) practice rooms. Along the hallway she had been greeted with numbers of trainee who seem scared. Not only that, she also bumped into exo. All of them.

“ oh annyeong jung.” Chanyeol rise his hand to do high 5. Krystal replies it too by doing the same action.

“ where’re you heading to?” now it’s chen turn to ask.

“ohhhh. Practice room. Just go back from the upstairs.” Pointing her fore finger in the air.

“ooohhhh, did something happen?” suho with a worried face asking. There’s no reason to go up unless you’re in trouble or signing a contract. For sure the room upstairs is scary for most of them.

She shakes her head. “aniyaa…. I’m signing a contract for drama.That’s all.”

“ohhhh…” all of them awed. “congratulation.” All saying in unison.

“ahhh, nothing much oppa. Oh hai chinggu.” She greets sehun and kai. They smiled back to her. “ where are youuu he………..”

                Don’t ask. Don’t think. 
                Don’t guess. Don’t say anything that could hurt her 
                Don’t raise your voice. Don’t say goodbye 
                here, here…..

The ringtone from her silver iphone is ringing, beg to be picked up. She looks at the screen and smile. The sweetest that they ever seen and before picking up the phone she said to them, “just wait a minute….” She later slides the screen to hearing the voice of the person on the line..

hai sweety.” He chuckled. “nice day?” krystal then also left a small chuckle then look at all of Exo who seems awkward standing there.

oh, just wait a minute, got something to do.” She’s facing their faces with apologetic faces. “ahh, oppa deul, chinggu. I’m going first. See you later.” She taps sehun and kai shoulder and hurry make an escapes which create suspicious on the maknae line.

“why she’s acting that way?

“bo?” kai asked.

“jung. She’s seems weird.” Sehun tilt his head a bit.

“ah, molla.”

Krystal heads immediately to practice room while phoning. As usual there’s the practice maniac, luna in the room. She later plopped down in the wooden glossy floor and leans toward the wall. Not saying anything both of them only eyeing each other, sign of greeting.

“ah, what you ask just now? I can’t hear you.”

“I’m asking what are you doing and where are you now?”

“oh, company. Just signing the contract.” She sighed.

“ ah, don’t tell me….. congratulation babe. I’m happy for you.”

“it’s just the things that I can do now. It’s a great opportunity.” Krystal can’t denies that the drama offer surely a good one. To act with the hallyu senior superstar is a dream that she never imagine of. Just because few disturbing things lately, she cannot make it as an excuses.

“I’m sure you will do a great job. My baby is always a pretty hardworking girl. You could make it success babe. Don’t worry too much. Remember I always here.” He gives some of the encouraging words knowing that his girlfriend is lately in trouble. Plus after watching the last episode of Jessica and Krystal, he thinks he could do much better than he is.

“ohhh, I know…. It just I’m tired. Sulli got a break though.” She sighed. Jealous with the friend condition.

“mani himdero?” he ask carefully.

“ummmmm.”

“I’ve watch your reality last night. I never know you in trouble babe. I’m sorry.” He feels guilty after the scene of her and jessi hugging and crying in the suite room. His heart feels the pangs when krys said that no one would want to listen to her.

“hon, it’s not your fault. It just me. I’m not….. I don’t know how to express myself towards other people except my family. I’m so sorry if you feel that you’re not important. But you are to me.” Her tone starts to change. She’s holding tears, so that minhyuk will not feel distracted.

“ I will be better. I will do much better so that you can be comfortable around me. I’m hoping that we could get happy till the end of our life soojung. I’m serious about that. I will try to be your best friend, your brother, and someone that you could hold on in what matter you in.” and that sentences make her tears rolled down. She thankful that there’s somebody willing to hold on to her, no matter what happen in the future.

“uh, gomawo hon. I truly appreciated it. Honey, do you have some times today? I wanna meet you pretty badly.” Krys make a wish, knowing that minhyuk will do everything for her.

“emmm…. I got practice for concert now until late night.”

“uhhh……….is that so?” disappointed with the respond, krystal pout.

“ but for my baby, of course I can be there. After practices I will fetch you at the company. Is it ok? But im gonna be lil bit late.”

“oh. Arrasso. Love you. See you soon.”

 

Snsd practice room.

“ok. Practices end. Will continue tomorrow. Make sure comes early or else…..punishment.” beatburger jea jokingly threaten the TTS member that hardworking preparing for the new album.

“chincha oppa, we’re already old. Cut the nagging please. You’ll be just like joo hyun if you continue doing so.” Teayon comment.

“unnie, why you dragging me in this case. It jea oppa faults by the way.” Seohyun trying to defend herself after feeling unfair with the understatement gives by the leader.

“you know you nature baby sis.” Tiffany joins the club. “oh, btw taeng” she looks at her. “did you get out tonight with beakhyun?” she whisperingly said. Seohyun later giggled.

“bo.” Feeling blushed, she gives a glared at seohyun. “um.after the practices.”

“ohhhh.” Both of them, tiff and seohyun nodded in sync while laughing out loud.

“why are you like this chincha?”

Tiff later tease with the whisper, “just don’t get caught again, arraso.” Earning a slaps at the shoulder by taeyeon.

“what bout you joohyun. No dating?” she shakes her head slowly and pout. “yong oppa is busy with the drama. Will be meet at LA 3 days from now, so yeay for me.” She later cheered.

“ummm, relations is so good when you not be catch by the media outlet. And we not joking about it seohyun ah.” Taeyeon and tiff sighed with their fate. Surprisingly in TTS only her relations cannot be caught by the media. All because both of them dating inside their own house. That’s the advantage of living in the same apartment.

‘krikkkkkkkkkkkk’ the practice door opening. “unnie deul, not going back yet?” the cuties greets her unnie members.

“ahh soojung ah, we just done practicing. We’re heading home now. But why you in the company now? Don’t your entire schedule for red light being halted?” tiff asking unconsciously. Taeyeon who noticing the sudden change in krys face, nudged tiff for saying the sensitive topic.

“ah miane soojung ah, unnie doesn’t mean anything.” Tiff apology for her careless word.

“aniya unnie. That’s ok. I’m totally fine with it.”she smiles. “I’m waiting for my namchin.”

“ohh minhyukkie? Why he’s late?” taeyeon interrogates more.

“aniya, he got practice for the concert and LA KCON. I heard they’ll going with you. Is that right?”

Seohyun smiles widely. “oh. We’re performing the same day.”

“uhhhhh… chukketta. You must be happy unnie.” Krys nudge seohyun elbow.

“keurommmm…”. Seohyun answer pridely. “soojung also must be happy now…”

“wea?”

“because she will met her namchin soon.” Hearing the words make soojung giggles. Second later her phone ringing, showing her namchim name. “oh yeoboseyooo….already down there? I’ll be there soon. just make sure you cover your face well oppa. Okay. Bye.

“ I’ll be going first unnie-deul.” She hugged the 3 of them. “just make sure you be careful. Okay?” tiff patting her head. “arraso unnie. I’m big now. Bye.” She wave at them then running to ensure she arrives faster so that minhyuk didn’t have to wait long.

“surely the big jung soojung have grown up” taeyeon smile left the other two nod with the statement.

Hurriedly she zip one her big grey hoodie that almost cover her body. She arrives safely at minhyuk’s car. “wah.. so tired.” Her boyfriend on the next seat smiles looking at her small cute action. He later moves forward which make krys surprise.

“what’re you doing oppa?” she slaps his hand.

“ishh jung soojung chincha. Im trying to get your seatbelt on darling.” He stretch the seatbelt, making krys blushed. Die of emberassment. “heee, mian.” She gives an awkward laugh while her right hand his arm ups and down. The place she slap earlier.

“ so, how’s your day?” she tryin to broke the silence.

“ nothing much. Just practice for the concert and LA.” He makes a turn after unintentionally takes the wrong road.

“wahhh, LA. Places that I love.” She moves her gazes to the window. Enjoying the night scenery.

“ you can come if you want babe.” She felt his lips on her knuckles.

“I wish it’s that easy oppa. But reality it’s not.” Minhyuk tighten the grips. Soothing her, telling her that everything will just be alright. “plus, I’ve to starts filming soon.”

“ah batta. I’m happy you hair make its comeback. The normal hair that I love.” Krys smile sheepishly. “so, you tryin to said that I’m not good in blonde?”

“aniya.. it’s just I love this look. The look when I first fall to krystal jung.”

“aigoooo….toooo chessy oppa.” She taps his tight. An “ackkk….”sounds later.

“seriously, your fans wouldn’t believe that you will be this mushy mr. kang.” She said so as minhyuk is very different in his celebrity appearance. He becomes shy. But with krys, he totally, he totally become a new person. A choding one to be exact.

“we’re heading to my house right oppa?”

“ummmm.” He nodded.

Arriving at the house, they been welcome by mrs jung who been waiting for her maknae ttal.

“ahhh… minhyuk-ahh. Do you want to eat dinner omma will reheat for you.” But her purpose suddenly change after seeing her son-in-law entering her house.

Minhyuk can only give her a smile while shaking his head. “anio omonim. I’ve ate already at the company. Soojung maybe wanna eat.” He nudged her elbow while the latter seems oblivious with her iphone.

“what?”

“omonim ask if you wanna eat?” he her back with a loving gaze and that sending a smiles towards the mother.

“ohhh. Bap? Anio omma. I’m on diet?”

“since when?” both minhyuk and mrs jung ask.

“since I’ve got to do another drama.” She pulls minhyuk to her room. “ mom, I’ll sending him out soon. Don’t worry. We’re not doing anything.” She say to not letting the older worried.

uh alright. Have fun but nothing more than that.” Mrs jung coolly replied.

There’s many time he had been to krys room which having a big half- length mirror hanging on the wall, a single red sofa with animal printed pillow and a queen size bed.

*how krys room looks like. simple, neat, elegance. just her style

Over all krys room is much bigger than his room in his cnblue dorm. Not forget to tell, she got’s her own bathroom.

“you sit first. I’m going to change.” She opens her wardrobe and disappeared in the bathroom seconds later. Minhyuk whose felling tired with the practice starts to massage his neck and going to sit on the red sofa.

Krys appear from the bathroom after washing her makeup face and change her clothes to her usual big white tee and black cotton shorts. Minhyuk shaking his head.

“sepppp.” He hissed. “ jung soojung are you not paying intention when I’m saying not to wear shorts that are too short?”

“I’m home babe. There’s no one gonna see.” She’s putting her night cream on her face before moves to minhyuk.

“but I’m here.” He’s scanning her body using his laser eyes. “see….. its look like you’re not wearing anything inside.” This is because the big tee covering her body till her mid tight.

“ah… cut the nags oppa. Come here.” Krys is now on her bed. Pullin her fluffy dark blue comforter to let minhyuk in. minhyuk only can let out sigh with his unbelievable yeochin. She later snuggles to minhyuk chest, trying to searching for the best spots to sleep because lately she can’t sleep well.

“ why?” minhyuk head leans on the headboard while stoking krys back.

“ nothing. I just wanna hug you.” She tightens her hugs on minhyuk waist.

"wanna tell me something? works maybe? jessi? fans? sulli?"

"nahhh... i just want to rest my mind oppa." she pulls the comforter more until it cover her .

"arraso." he gives her a sweet peck on the lips.

"oppa."

"ungggg...."

"it must be awesome to have our own little family."

"hah?" minhyuk quite surprise when she talks like that as krys is only 21 while he is 24.