Everything

nation MAKNAe COUPLE

Krystal has safely arrives at japan for cnblue nagoya concert as it was the closing one. Staying at the same hotel that minhyuk had arranges earlier give her chance to stroll japan first as the hotel situated in a center of town. Wearing her casual uniform- shirt, jeans and cap she goes around like a normal people not a celeb. She goes eat, shopping, finding some shoes, perfume, taking picture here and there just like a normal teen.

“yup…” knowing the person who calls her.

“where are u?”

“ just arriving at the hotel. U know shopping?”

“u go there alone babe? Like seriously?” mihnyuk voice pretty shows that he didn’t like the idea.

“uh-huh. Wea? I’m not kid kang-shii..”

“still it japan jung soojung..”

“and here 21 years old girl strolling visiting around everywhere…..dont kid me oppa.”

“aish chincha.. Stubborn girl.” Minhyuk surrender knowing that it will lead to fight. “are u already arrive?”

“uh-huh.” She just enters the main entrance. She saw somehow crowd at the lobby and quickly able to detect whose there. “and I saw u.”

“where are u?” he look to the left and right to search krystal..

“ummmm 75 degree from ur left I guess..” she laugh when he hissed.

And he finally can detect the white shirt girl who’s wearing black cap while holding paper bags. “ goshh… why don’t u make it easier by saying that u’re coming from main entrance?”

“hull… I wanna make u brain works.” She ended the phone call when she see minhyuk came towards her.

The first thing he said was to scold her. Gosh seriously kang minhyuk is being overprotective.

“did u know how worried I am when u didn’t answer my call?”

“relax bruhh… I’m here right? That time maybe I was so into eating, or shopping I don’t know….” She tap minhyuk cheeks. “ ahh… there’s jonghyun oppa.” She saw jonghyun waving hands at her and move to that place to greets the rest of the member.

“hai oppa-duel… anyeonghaseyyo..” krys bow little towards the elder yonghwa while high five with jungshin and jonghyun.

“wow soojungie…. I thought u arrive this morning?” jungshin asked, shock with the amount of paper bag she hold.

“uh-hu” she nod. “I do arrive this morning.”

“and u already shopping like crazy.. warghhh ur chincha deabak jung soojung…” jungshin show his double thumbs in front of soojung face.

“and u left uri lovely baby maknea here suffer….” Yonghwa pats minhyuk shoulder.. “ soojung-ah…. As an oppa, I advises u to be careful… today’s world olmana busowo…”

Giving her white teeth smile, she replied… “algusseumida oppa.. I will take note.”

But on the other sides, minhyuk face didn’t look so good. Suddenly he said. “wea did u hear yonghwa hyunggie advices but refuse to hear mine?” he said with flat tone but the group could feel the cold situation here.

“uhhh….??? Just because he’s ol….ol” she looks at yonghwa face apologetically and continue” older….”

“but still I’m older than u and u didn’t listen my words at all… ju….just… whatever…” and he walks away to the van as they going to do rehearsal.

Soon minhyuk leave, she ask the member…” what’s wrong with him oppa? PMS or what?” the question leads laughter to the group.

“ but still jung soojung, I think u’re wrong this time baby sister..” jonghyun said.

“ as I said earlier jung-ah…” yonghwa advice with calm face while tapping her head.

“ soojung ah… minhyuk is not the type to scold people even sometimes he annoyed people… he angry because he care….” Jungshin completed the last advice of the day.

“aigooo oppa duel what’s wrong with u guys….”

As krystal got nothing to do as she just coming to japan for the concert, she certainly agree when cnblue oppa invite her to the concert rehearsal. Even the atmosphere bit gloomy in the car as minhyuk still with his moody vibe, she try to uplift it by offering the chocolate she buy when she strolling around earlier.

“jungshin oppa.” She tapped his shoulder from behind as she sits behind him. “did you want chocolate?” krys showing box of colourful shocolate. Jungshin hands take the green colour choc and past the box to his hyung.

“wahhhh… it’s really delicious soojungie.” Jungshin said.

“of course oppa. I’m the expert when it comes to food.” She lift her eyebrows and looks at the person besides her.

“do you want some?” she pick the choc one and try to feed it into his mouth but the later only shook his head without saying anything. Still with his sulking mode.

“weagure oppa?” she try to coax him. “ I’m sorry ok.” She tugs his shirt but still no response. Being krystal jung, all can expect that she doesn’t really patience with people, she tried to be but the patience does not last longer. So as a result… she shove the choc into minhyuk mouth suddenly making him shock for seconds. “ I’m asking you nicely and you didn’t cooperate. Is it hard to eat that chocolate? Stop being baby would you.” Never she realized that her voice was here and fills inside the van. Silence eating them after that. The members, manager also shock with the sudden burst of famous cold krystal jung.

Minhyuk notice the long silence in the van, knowing that those who didn’t knew krystal would thought that she’s really that fierce finally replied back. “ said the one who always sulking.” After minhyuk sentence, the members face change as they thought his words would make situation goes worst.

“it’s normal for a girl to get sulk bruh.” Krys replied back.

“ I thought you’re tiger.”

“ I’m more like cat than tiger lol” showing her tongue.

“pshhhh…. Cat??? Are u joking?” minhyuk looks kind of absurd with that statement.

“ what??? Don’t talk to me.. talk to my hand.” She’s showing her palm.

They continue bickering until they arrive at the concert stage. The members and staff who knew what happen just remain silent with this awkward moment. But they don’t really know or understand that this cute couple always bickering regardless place. Soon after arrive, cnblue got to go straight do the rehearsing. Even in those sour face, krys still sit in front, near the stage to support as that’s the point she’s was here. To give a cheer. About half the list song been rehearse, yonghwa called for recess time.

Yes, still awkward as minhyuk go straight lefting the stage without looking at krys. And at that time, she knew that minhyuk feels extra sensitive today maybe because of the concert tension. With the some not so guilty feeling, she feels that she must do something and decide to ask help for the brother in law.

The session continues after the lunch. Since he left the stage, he didn’t see krys anywhere when they were having lunch but still he didn’t ask anybody about her being. The truth he did feel lil bit worry but that little girl really need to learn her lesson. Taking seat behind his drum sets, minhyuk find his comfortable position at the same time find it weird when yonghwa hyung is not in position as he’s still in the standing area in front of the stage. Suddenly the light turns off only. ‘ah maybe someone suddenly hit the wrong switch.’ He monologue alone. Then MR sound starts to be heard. ‘wait wait… this isn’t cnblue songs.’

The spotlight beam towards the centre with a person.. but wait…minhyuk pupil become bigger. “ ige moya?” he said loudly. Seriously he looks very shocked.

To his surprise, there’s krystal in the centre. Holding a mike. I repeats again a mike. And she starts to sing to Michael Bubble’s Everything. "Everything"

 

You're a falling star, you're the get away car.

You're the line in the sand when I go too far.

You're the swimming pool, on an August day.

And you're the perfect thing to say.

 

  Minhyuk looks at the person on the side off the stage when them starts to whistle and clapping their hand. Jungshin, jonghyun n yongyhwa who obviously knew, keep on shouting the pair name that their fans gave to them.

“go hyukstal.. go hyukstal.”

“jungsoojung. Kang minhyuk x3”

 

And you play it coy but it's kinda cute.

Ah, when you smile at me you know exactly what you do.

Baby don't pretend that you don't know it's true.

'cause you can see it when I look at you.

 

In the chorus part, the trio- jungshin, jonhyun, yonghwa. Sing along together. More like shouting. Obviously minhyuk shock but can’t organize what he’s feeling at the moment.

Is it proud? Of course he’s happy. But at the same time he’s feeling guilty for being childish and feeling somehow sad as it really touch him. His gf effort to reconcile. It’s take lot of courage to sing at the concert place you know… such a big place with lots of staff watching. And there the straight dark hair girl singing cheerfully like nothing had happen.

 

[Chorus:]

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times

It's you, it's you, you make me sing.

You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

 

You're a carousel, you're a wishing well,

And you light me up, when you ring my bell.

You're a mystery, you're from outer space,

You're every minute of my everyday.

 

And I can't believe, uh that I'm your girl,

 

Minhyuk notice how she’s changing the lyric.

 

And I get to kiss you baby just because I can.

Whatever comes our way, ah we'll see it through,

And you know that's what our love can do.

 

[Chorus]

 

So, la, la, la, la, la, la, la

So, la, la, la, la, la, la, la

 

He decide then, to just walks toward the spotlight where soojung stand With no expression and that makes krys lil bit disappointed. Her voice starts to shakes a bit but cant be notice by anyone as it’s an upbeat song.

[Chorus:

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times

It's you, it's you, you make me sing.

You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

You're every song, and I sing along.

'Cause you're my everything.

Yeah, yeah

 

So, la, la, la, la, la, la, la

So, la, la, la, la, la, la, la

 

 Soon the song end, minyuk immediately hugs her tight. Earning whistle and shouting from the people watching the pair sweet moment. But they kind of struck when they see krys wipes her unstoppable tears. Minhyuk also shock with the situation feeling helpless as he didn’t know what to do.

“uljima soojung –ahh…” yonghwa shouted. “this oppa will punish minhyuk for being a jerk.”

Krystal shook her head while wipes her falling tears. Turning to the trio direction krys word brings laughter to the stage people. With the remaining sobs she said.. “ it’s embarrassing… singing here….”

 

 

P/s im sorry for the late update.. my hand and brain dont wanna cooperate with me :( 

i'm prefer Everything covers by daniel padilla btw.

have a nice starts of weekends.

till i update next time.

xoxo