sleepy jungie

nation MAKNAe COUPLE

Kringggggggggg…. In a splits second, the phone is picking up.

“Jungie….. Are you waking up?”

“Sun already rise even its only 8.45 am. Haaihh… another packed day I guess.” Another day without her hubby in korea. What a nice life. Krystal sighs, forgetting the other person in the line.

“Baby, wea??? Are you tired?” minhyuk is really concern with his gf because lately she practices dance and sing much of her time as F(x) comeback is going to be soon. Maybe the song will be out around summer, and there’s nothing else that he can do except for keep on encouraging her with lots of sweet messages bcoz he knows to be a celebrity is not easy and relax as others think.

“Unggg. I’m tired, sleepy, hungry and lazyyyyy…”

“Ara.ara.ara. now open your eyes widely, leave you bed, tie your hair and go straight to the bathroom.” Minhyuk gives order. “Palli..” there’s no reply from the other sides.

“ Baby jung… palli, you must get ready now. If not you’ll be late for your photo shoot.” What’s good about having a very precise and neat bf is that your will not forget or late to your work as he’s the one who memorizing every single work and activities she done. But what’s bad is there’s no single day that you can skip your work if you feel lazy on particular day. Just like now….. just like now.

“ babyyy….” Minhyuk voice still in his sweet tone.

“ummmm…”

“chagiya..” second try. Please wake up Krystal. You are such sleepy head.

“Yeaaaa…. Im wake already.” Krystal mumbled in her sleep with her hand still holding tightly on the silver iphone.

“jungiee. Jung soojung. Must I repeat again?” Minhyuk voice suddenly raise one octave. He not really angry, just pretending to be because he know that Krystal Jung is really hard to leave her own bed unless he start to disturb her with annoying morning call.

“ummmm. I said I already wake upppp.” Head still on white fluffy pillow with both of her eyes are still close.

Minhyuk on the other hands knows that Krystal is lying right now. Due to that reason he decides to Facetime his beloved gf to really confirm that she’s awake.

One second. Two second. Three second….

Like a deer that waits to be eats by a crocodile, Krystal answers the video call without knowing that it is her bf. “Yoeboseyo…. ..” the front camera is showing her shabby morning hair to Minhyuk and that makes him chuckle for a little bit.

“You said you already wake up soojung. Are you lying to me?”

“Aniya….” Now she’s really awake after see minhyuk face on the phone with his right hand on the waist. “I…..I am sleepy.. nomu nomu sleepy.. ottoke?” Krystal whines and pout, trying to get sympathy from minhyuk.

“aigooo uri baby jungie is still sleepy, come closer… let me give you morning kiss, so you won’t be sleepy again.”. minhyuk kiss the front camera of his phone while krystal is kissing the screen of her phone. If somebody sees this, they will absolutely think that they are crazy. Which is already happen to minhyuk because the Cnblue members starts to teasing him right now.

“ okey, I think my eyes could be open right now.”

“oh…oh… uri jungie.. is lying to meee. She only wants a morning kiss. it is not that she is really sleeping” he teasing. now minhyuk grinning like a small children after looking at his gf acts.

“ani.. ani.. it’s not like that.” Krystal trying to defend herself.

“It’s ok honey. I can give you as much kiss as you want. Just wait me come home ok??”

“ ish, byuntea!!!” krystal scream.

“Byuntea? Yah Jung soo jung chinca.”

“Love you. Annyeong. Call me later honey. Be safe on your journey.”

“uhhh. Love you too. I call you later baby. Right after I touchdown ok. Miss you already babe. Minhyuk voice sounds weak. He knows how important jungie in his life.

“Ok.. ok..  Btw, I love you more if you bought me present. Muah honey. Bye.” Krsytal grin and immediately ends  the call .

“ Yahhh…. Yooouuuu… chincha jung soo jung.” Minhyuk chuckle alone.

 

Airport business lounge

“Tralili.. tralala.. tralili… Someone is call BYUNTEA!!!” Jung Yong Hwa starts to tease his maknea.

“Hyungg….”

“Minhyukkie is grown up now. And most important things his love cell didn’t die just like what he says in the comeback show interview, right guys?” Yong Hwa looking at another two members while covering his laugh, so it would not disturb other persons in that lounge.

“Right.. right.. lately minhyukkie face is glowing and I wonder why.” Jungshin interrupts the conversation.

Jonghyun keep on patting minhyuk head as a sign to just go with the flow and at the same time accept whatever they said as it’s the matter of fact and he absolutely cannot denied it..and suddenly he say. “It’s because of JUNGIEE. Molla??”

“Jonghyun hyung…..weagureee……” both of his hands is now covering most of his face that turned into red.

All of them laugh at minhyuk action. “Aigoooo.uri maknea kyeooo. Ara…ara...I will not tease you…”Yonghwa said.. “But just for the time being.”

“HYUNGGGGGG……”