Red Light

nation MAKNAe COUPLE

Soon after they finish with dinner, both of them just lazily lay at the floor in the center of living room. The coffee tables have been put on the sides to make more space. Only one pillow is there and make krystal had to put her head on minhyuk chest. While minhyuk right hands is wrapping his beloved girl tightly.

“jungie. There’s your present on the table. From japan.”

“thanks baby. So, what is it this time?” Krystal gets up from her lay position to take the present.

“ see yourself. Just bundle of present from various places. Plus some are from the fans.”

“chinha?” krystal quickly open the dark blue box. Exposing it various items on the insides such as the champagne tote bag, an animal printed sunglasses, couple of t-shirt * mostly white (she really like being simple anyway.) and many more but  the most awaiting present is chocolate from japan.

“choco..choco..choco..”

“among the other expensive things that I bought, I know something to eat will be the best present ever for uri agi here.” Minhyuk patted her head.

“aigooo….. I shouldn’t eat this much. It’s midnight already and I’ve comeback just soon..ottoke….” she blurted out her worries but still the chocolate wrapped are being open again and again.

“ahh, I will wear all of this beautifully honey. Thanks again.”

With the open-present session, to watching movies while cuddle all the times, both of them spent the night greatly hoping tomorrow would unfold something which is much better.

Three days later, f(x) making their comeback on the music shows to promotes their red light as the title song. Minhyuk on the other sides could only send encouragement for his tired gf. And he didn’t really like that as he wants to meet her personally at the music shows to give her surprise.

*kakaotalk made a sound. ‘katalk..katalkk.’ minhyuk slides the phone to looks at the msg.

“ahh donghea hyung…”

DONGHEA: whats up bro. let’s meet tonight for dinner.  

‘ah if I could get donghea hyung help, maybe I could make it.’ He monologues then replied

MINHYUK: ok hyung. What’s time? Ahh btw, could you help me with something?

DONGHEA: what? Ah around 6 p.m.

MINHYUK: could we out lil bit earlier.??

DONGHEA: ok. But wea?

MINHYUK: I tell you when we meet.

With that it seems possible to make the surprise. ‘so, first things is take bath and get ready.’ Half an hour after that, minhyuk appear with a simple outfit. He grabs anything that he sees and unknowingly he wears the white t-shirt given by Yongseo fans. He intentionally didn’t really groom himself to make sure that people won’t really notice him. Grabbing the key above the shoe rack, he wears a white old chuck that soojung gives to him last year. she said it was couple item and he thought it was cute.

The clock show it’s already 4 p.m. and now he driving the white sports car leading its way to donghea’s house as he promise to pick him up. Soon he arrives, donghea already standing infront of his apartment with a dark colour t-shirt.

“hi hyung.” Minhyuk greets him soon as he enters the car.

“ hi lil bro.” both of them goes for a brotherly hugs.

“so why we meet this early?”

“ahh, I thought I want to cheer soojung at music show. Surprise.” Minhyuk brighten the tone of his voice.

“boyaaaa. …why you drag me in your love mission.”

“ahh so that you could be my savior. You know…. Scandal.”

Donghea twitched his eyebrow. “if you so worried about scandal then don’t go.” He try to do a reasoning here.

Minhyuk tap the steering rapidly while waiting for the light turned into green. “ahh, but I really want to make a surprise. Could you help me? I swear I will treat you dinner tonite. Ok?” he makes an ok sign which left donghea in really difficult position.

“if people at the music show notice how?”

“ahh you can said you’re going to support your hoobea and you’re dragging me with you. Full stop.”

“haiihh. But only this once. I really don’t understand why you must met her in front of all the entertainment people.” He shaking his head still can’t cooperate with the suggestion.

“love hyung. And soojung surely will love me more because of this. You know she likes thrill.”

The car stops at the bakery and after that flower shop. Being an affectionate bf makes his money flew thousand won as he also treats the staff who in charge for fx comeback. *loves need money man…. Now, the white sports car enters the basement of the building where the recording takes place. Before minhyuk open the door, he make sure his –not-so-ninja attire complete.*sunglasses and his black fav cap. Handing over the bags that full with bread, a cake and a bouquet of white and blue roses, both of them head their way to the fx waiting room. Through the way some of the hoobeas from the other groups greets them as they are their sunbea.

And unfortunately they meet minhyuk’s fnc hoobea AOA in the hallway that also promoting their song ‘short hair’.

“ahh oppa, what are you doing here?” seolhyun ask. “are you visiting us?”

“aaaa……..” their stares at minhyuk turns him into a guilty person. ‘ahh why I don’t remember they also promoting at the same time’ minhyuk curse at himself for his stupid head.

To make it more unfortunate, at the same time in the hallway krystal  who was just going out from fx waiting room clearly saw the group of get- going- people that most of them were smiling and makes her heart boils. ‘chincha kang minhyuk’ she gritted her teeth and turned away to the waiting room while stomping her feet.

Donghea in the centres of the conflict when he seen glimpse of soojung and the stuck situation of minhyuk decide to help. “ahh, mianheyo. Minhyuk were here because I’m practically dragging him here to help me giving this stuff to my hoobea.” He lifts the bags full of bread.

“ohh, for f(x) sunbeanim?” choa ask. “wahhhh, very nice of you donghea sunbeanim. Oppa you should be like sunbeanim too. Look at how he taking cares of his hoobea.”

“ahhh, soo sooryyy kids, guess I barely have no sense.” Minhyuk scratch his non-itchy head.

“guess we should go first, aint it?” donghea nudge minhyuk on the sides.

“yes.. yes.. ahh see you at the company.”

“de oppa.” All the AOA members answer in high spirit.

After releasing from the obstacle, donghea said. “soojung saw you just now. She’s walking at the hallway.”

“what?” minhyuk knew somehow it’s gonna be a war as soojung is a jealous type of gf.

“and she turned back to her waiting room.”

“aigoooo….. it gonna be bad.” He sighed.

 

Soojung who turned back to the waiting room while stomping her feet loudly caused the member looking at her weirdly. “Already come back soo? Did you even go to the toilet? It’s not even take 1 minute.” Sulli stated.

Krystal boiling with the situation and pressure for the broadcast frowned her forehead and scream in a high tone. “don’t talk to me.”

All the people in the room became shock with the sudden anger from her because a minute ago everything was fine. Amber, Victoria, sulli and luna glance each other asking if one of them know the reason. Slump in the cream couch across the window, krystal crossed her arm and close her eyes trying to cool down. ‘cool krys…. You’re much beautiful than them.’ She’s trying to encourage herself. But another voice interup ‘but they are much more y and girlish. Not like you that only like to eat. It’s not even account you attitude krys.’ Krystal nodded ‘ah maybe people were right men’s heart easily to change’.

While krystal with her own dilemma and weird monologue, donghea and minhyuk arrives at the door. “anyyeonghaseyo f(X). chukkahea for you comeback.”

That voice make krystal freeze into a big stone. She’s done nothing. Just sit at the couch while crossing her arms and closed her eyes.

“ah oppa, why are you here? Wah…. It’s breadd…..” luna take a peek into the bag which donghea holds.

“it’s minhyuk treats. For his girlfriend fav people.” He hands on the bag.

Sulli, amber, and vic joins the crowd later. “wahh brother in law is really cool.” Sulli praised. And all of them nodded,makes minhyuk blushed alone.

Amber takes a close step to be besides minhyuk and whisper. “ I don’t know what’s happen. But she is really dangerous now. So be careful bro.”

“ it’s jealousy.”donghea state. “ she saw minhyuk talking to his hoobea. And bammm…. It’s turn out like this.”

This time vic is the one who whisper to minhyuk ears. “beware she’s on period now. So maybe she will be extra aggressive. Just watch out so you will not be dumfounded with the slaps or cry.”

“noted.” Minhyuk answer the sigh.

Unsure about what to do, minhyuk make steps to the corner of the room. He plopped down beside her and taking hold of her right hand.

“baby, surprise……. I came to see you. Don’t you want to see me?”

Krystal still closes her eyes, hanging the conversation. “so, tell me what happen? Why are you this angry?” he leans near to krystal ear to make sure others not hearing the conversation as the waiting room are basically packed with the staff.

“are you jealous?”

“AOA?” without seconds krystal open her eyes and gives him her infamous glare which could make others shriek in terror. She pulls her hands immediately after that and clicks her tongue, A sign that she is uncomfortable.

“aigooo…… uri baby shouldn’t be jealous. I’m all yours.” Minhyuk patted her head, an action he loves to do to his own girlfriend.

“but they are much more y and girlish than I am. Jessi always said I’m brutal. And I guess she just spoke the truth.”  Krystal looks down and lets her blonde hair covers almost all her face.

“aniya. My baby is much prettier, fun, awesome and rock. I prefer that more. Not to forget she’s very innocent that makes me wanna protect her till the end of my life.”

“chincha?”

“yup, I swear.” Minhyuk raise his hand like someone gonna do some high 5.

“ but I saw you earlier, when they’re all be clingy while smiling to the ears, you just stand there.” She protests again.

Minhyuk use the last resort. Hug. A very tight one. “they’re just my hoobea at my company. No need to be jealous baby. And they’re just greets me that’s all.” He later pats krystal back slowly.

Krystal on the other hand, tightens the hugs after felt the assurance from her boyfie.  “I’m sorry for being grumpy honey. I don’t know why I’m feeling jealous and not being a cool girlfriend.”

“it’s ok baby, you just tired. Feeling jealous is actually good. It means you love me. Plus you’re in red light right now. So I do understand. My noona is like that too.”

“red light? What red light?”

“as in period baby.” Minhyuk cupped her face and brought it closer.

“how did youuu…”

“vic noona just give me warning earlier. In case you’re acting aggressively. She tells me to be prepared.” He puts his lips on her forehead and gaining grins and stares from the staff.

“do you feel any pain?” minhyuk pats her stomach.

“noona always said that it’s actually painful during period.”

Krystal blush. Still not usual with the situation of being taken care by a men besides her family. A now there’s minhyuk talking about period pain.

“ you wanna me to give massage?” he blurted out.

“aniya…. I;m okay. But I’m hungry….”

“ahh, I brought breads from you fav bakery, a flower which I forget to take it here and a cake.”

“thanks honey, it really meaningful to me for you to be here.” She caressed his cheeks.

“and sorry I want to give you poppo but there’s too many people watching.” She said while scanning the room.

“ahh……. No one care about it baby….” Minhyuk pouts and leans to the front of krystal face.

“yah…. Byuntea….” A full of love slap lands on minhyuk tight.

“ ha, byuntea?”