HB MY MR.KANG

nation MAKNAe COUPLE

Sm entertainment

“Soojung, is it today?”

“yup, ah! Batta, I don’t tell Vic omma yet.”

“Better you tell her now; you know very well that omma can sometimes turn into lion.” Sulli trying to scared her bestfriend.

“do you th….” The practice room door open showing a lady in the mid of 20 with a nice figure enter.

“ommma…….” Krystal doing her aegyo as soon as vic enter the room.

“what?”

“ today, I …. I wanna end rehearse early today.”

“wea?” vic omma face suddenly change. Ahh! I wouldn’t know that it’s this hard to see you bf while working, krystal thought.

“ oneul (today)…. He comeback…. Surprise….. birthday party….please? Pretty please?” krystal stutters her words badly in front of vic omma. Both of her hands now in clasped. Insisting herself to act desperately for this one time.

Vic, who decides to just go play with the game asking and keeps a poker face to the youngest, “who’s HE? Someone I know?”

“aahhhhh, you know who is hee….” Krystal whines.

In unison other members helping to answer vic omma quest which couldn’t be answer by krystal because she is too shy to admit it.

“Princess boyfie.” Amber said.

“ soojung namchin.” Luna grinning like mad when she said that.

“ Duddungie love.” Sulli takes another great blow and throw it at krystal.

Vic omma raise one side of her eyebrow, sign that she still waiting of krystal answer. Surrender being tease by the eldest, krsytal said, “Kang MinHyuk. CNBLUE drummer, my boyfie, namchin, love, enough?” she too blushed with the situation take bunch of her blonde hair and cover entire of her face. And act that she always does.

“ok.” Vic omma answer which struck krystal entirely dumfounded when other members start to laugh like mad again as soon they look at krystal face.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

After receiving an OK sign from the leader omma, krystal soon heads on to her house to prepares herself and also the surprise party. Looks like she must work 4 times faster because her bf will be touchdown in korea in the evening. Thanks to Yonghwa oppa for agreeing to help in her mission to surprise minhyuk. So, the first things to done after she open the door is to go straight to the kitchen, put every ingredients for baking in the counter, tie her apron and make her blonde hair into buns and start!. “Fighting JUNG!” Krsytal encouraging herself

An hour later, everything fall into the place perfectly, like what she’s plan. The special brownie ever is already baked. Now, what’s left is for her to take a bath and go to airport. Like usual krystal only puts on her chick fashion style. A black skinny jean with grey long sleeve t-shirt, compliment with sunglasses, black hat and a pair of old chuck. Riding her white land rover, she smoothly goes to the Incheon airport.

On the other hands, Minhyuk and his hyung safely arrived at korea. Because of his birthday fall during his stay at japan, many Korean fans come over to give him ‘the belated present’. And surely he thanks for that. Left hand is holding a paper bag of Dunkins Donuts as soojung really loves bread and whatever associated with it. Because he thinks to come over meeting his honey for the next hour, he decides to buy it at the airport.

Inside the CNBlue van, he choose to seat at the back seat. Still feel the jet leg and tiredness from the fanmeetings, in a split second minhyuk falls into the dreamlands. Not knowing anything, he heard Yonghwa voice calling for him.

“Minhyuk ah…. Minhyuk ahh…”

Jonghyun and jungshin who also felt asleep, wake up due to Yonghwa loud voice. “Boyaa hyung? Why so loud?” jonghyun scratch his head.

“ahh jonghyun, just go back to sleep. I just callin minhyuk.”

Minhyuk at that time in the state of half wake question yonghwa with a confusing look. “wea hyung?”

“get out from the van.”

Minhyuk mouth opens widely. Still didn’t understand with yonghwa words. Jungshin also confused with his hyung words asking. “wea minhyuk has to get out. Are we already arrives at home?” jungshin look out the window. He sees a white land rover besides their van. ‘ahh, like I know who car is this. But who?’ jungshin asking himself. After brainstorming a few seconds he said, “wait, is that Soojung car besides our van?”

“where?”

Jonghyun who had been disturb his sleep with all these ruckus points his finger at the left side. “there.”

“baja. That’s her car. But what’s going on here?” minhyuk still not in his conscious state.

“ soojung said she wants to pick you up. So, she calls me if I could help her with her little surprise plan. Ahh….. molla. You better go out and ask her by yourself.”

Minhyuk who finally understood the entire scene hurriedly grab his bag and the dunkin donut paper bag. He puts on his sunglasses and black cap and after that open the door of the white van.

Krystal watches her boyfie gets out from the van smile sheepishly at her bf attire. ‘ah why we looks the same. Ah maybe the couples-always-looks-alike words is true afterall.’

“hi babe. Surprise?” krystal throws her hands on the air. As a commemorate action of her plans successfully making minhyuk surprise and dumbfounded at the same time.

Minhyuk on the passenger sides only can smile looking at his lovely girl. ‘haih even she’s already 21 but always acting like high school students’ he unknowingly shaking his head.

“yup. I’m surprise darling.” Minhyuk caressed krystal cheek. “Wouldn’t you supposedly be busy right now?” the seatbelt on the sides being stretch.

The engine being start and the car drives the road smoothly without any congestion. “of course I’m busy. But I ask for half day practice for you babe.”

“chincha?” minhyuk happy with the facts that krystal puts himself as one of the important things in her life.

“you must be tired honey, so, let’s change. I’ll be drive and you get a rest. How?”

Krystal shakes her head. “no no no. today is your day and I’ll be serving you my darling.”

“but why?” minhyuk asks.

“ah. It will not be a surprise if I tell you now.” Krsytal takes minhyuk left hands. “just cooperate with me and go with the flow. Will you?” she said with an aegyo voice which surely minhyuk couldn’t resist.

“arraso.” Krystal heads being patted lovingly.

After about half an hour journey, Both of them arrives at Jung residence. This is not the first time minhyuk steps on the house. So, it not really awkward for him. Even so, the butterfly in his stomach still doesn’t go. Krystal who clearly understands of her boyfie sudden silence breaks the nervous atmosphere. “appa and omma is not home. I guess jessi wouldn’t be home too.”

“fuhhh.” Unknowingly he held his breath for a long time. Krystal on the left side only could let out a small chuckle. “kaja.”

Arriving at the house, both of them open their shoes and surprisingly to make it bad. Jessi is at home. “ahh. Unnie is home babe.” Krystal looks at minhyuk playfully. “ahh.. right….” He  nervously reply.

“ hey jessi are you home?” krystal said in complete English.

“ yup I’m home.” Jessisca’s replied make minhyuk world crashed down. And the only things he can do now is just smile. The truth is evey single time he and noona met there’re always some tension to minhyuk. It’s like Jessica noona keep on remind him ‘if you don’t take care of soojung like what I did, you shall taste death’ that kind of feeling is making him in disturbance.

Krystal led minhyuk to the living room by holding his hand.

“oh, bro in law in here to. Ah… welcome….welcome..” jessi said warmingly.

“unni what with BIL, we’re not married yet!”

Jessi nudge krystal elbow. “YET.” Jessi show her perfect teeth to her younger sis. “ you know what, I approve him coz he’s suitable for you to settle down.”

“unnie…..”

“what…..” jessi crossed her arms. “it’s not like you won’t married my brutal sis right?” her eyes looking for a sincere answer from minhyuk.

Sweats in minhyuk forehead starts to form like crazily. Thanks god jessi noona couldn’t tell that he is nervous to hell because the position not letting it. “ ahh.. keuro…keurommm……keuromyooooo (of course….).”

“See minhyuk himself agree to be my bil, so why so stressed up sis.”

“jessi from what I see it’s more like you threaten him right now..”

“is that so?” she looking for a confirmation.

Minhyuk spontaneously waved both of his hand while shaking his head. “aniya….aniya….aniya….”

“ah noona,  thanks for the picture. I appreciate it.” Minhyuk starts to make a conversation so that the atmosphere will be better.

Krystal who heard about minhyuk sudden voice asking, “ what picture? Unnie?”

“ y girl from California.”

“ mooya. Unnieeee…..”

Minhyuk could only smile from the sides watching the jung sister interaction which made him miss to chat with his noona. 

Jessi pat krystal head. “the picture from je and kry house. The one that I cooked fried rice and I took a picture while you eating. And after that I say……..”

Not even letting jessi to complete her words, minhyuk interup “that somebody would love this picture.” He knows that sentence because noona send it with those words

“ahh so that y girl is me. So, if it’s me than ok.” Krystal said chicly.

3 minutes passed by, and jessi is all complete to go out as she got another things to do. A white duffel bag that seems quite overload is taken out. “ so, I’m going now. Don’t do fool things like .” She winks to the couple.

“unnie……….”

“noonaaaa…..”

Both of them blush, because they still not in the stage where ‘all of your things became mine.’

“and happy belated birthday BIL. You’ll get something later. Like a c……”

Krystal gasped loudly afraid of the possibility that her unnie might spoil the surprise. So, to jessi surprise krystal shut with her left hand. “ahhhhh. Unnie it a surprised.” Krystal said in irritating tone.

“go.. just ka… ka…” krystal pat her sis and pushed her out of the door.

“ remember no . Only cuddle and poppo.arraso.?” jessi gives her last reminder.

“ne…ne…..ne…..”

Finally just both of them in the house and this is the time krystal waiting for. Silently she prays that everything will go on smoothly.

Soon after jessi out krystal led her feet to the living room. “babe, rest first. I’ve to do something at the kitchen. Ok?”

“unggg. Arasso.” Minhyuk is being left at the spacious living room. Suitable with the fact that only 4 people lives here, the living room looks simple with the modern contemporary design which using mostly white and black as it primary colours. Lots of picture hanging in one of the walls making it looks like a wall of diary as its displaying krystal and jessi development from toddlers to teenagers and until adult. Minhyuk unconsciously smile, it’s like he being with krystal at all the stages of her life by looking at the picture. After touring and see some of the jungs memories, minhyuk decide to sit on the average fluffy white sofa. The black bag in the left sides is being open showing a rectangular dark blue box and he put in above the coffee stands. 3 seconds later minhyuk back into sleep again with his back completely lay down in the sofa with one hands is put on his forehead.

As minhyuk falls into his sweet dreams, krystal on the other hand sets everything in order and complete her tasks. She closed all the lights in the house which left only with 2 desk lamp on the hallway to the kitchen.

Seeing her tired boyfriend makes her heart hurt a bit. She clearly understands for being an idol is surely not an easy thing. “oppa, wake up.” She caressed minhyuk cheeks.

“ ahhhh, wea?  Can I sleep a little bit?” minhyuk ask for permission with his eyes completely shuts.

“ andwea, palli wake up.” Krystal starts to pull minhyuk hands to make him stand.

“I don’t want too. Exception will be given if you kiss me.”

“haiyaa… it’s a foul then.”

“ Palli.” Minhyuk whines like a child. Seems like the matured boy is missing around.

‘chup.’ Krystal lips landed quickly.

“ok. Now I wake up….” Minhyuk open his eye. “…. Because jungie kiss my lips….”

Krystal shaking her head. “ let’s get up coz I got something for you.”

Minhyuk stands behind krystal and put both of his hand in her waist, Completely embracing her from back. “but babe what with all the light being off? Did you not pay you electric bill?”

“just walk and shut up darling.” Krystal dragged her body that had been attach to minhyuk to the kitchen.

“jajan… surprise darling. Happy belated birthday.” Both of her hand directed to the center of the table. Showing up a cake wrote ‘HB MY MR.KANG.”

Minhyuk quite surprise even he knew soojung would do something for his birthday. But still he didn’t expect this complete set up dinner table with all the candles and all. And most importantly she do it alone even she’s busy with her comeback. That’s what touches minhyuk heart the most.

“babe, you don’t have to do this.”

“but I want to.” Krystal takes her hands and cupped minhyuk face. Their face is only apart few centimeter. “happy birthday kang minhyuk.” Krystal starts to leans in and kiss his forhead, eyes and lastly on both of his cheeks.

To make the atmosphere warmer, after krystal kiss his cheek, minhyuk steals surprised yet long, warm and passionate kiss and they not letting each other for quite a while. Only after both of them taste the salty of the blood coming out from krystal mouth due to extreme , both of them pull off.

“ahh. Bleed… ottoke.. my lipsssssss… is bleeding….” Krystal trying to sweep off the blood using her thumbs..

“honey.. take off you hands.let me take care of it.”  Minhyuk pull krystal hands and put it on his shoulder and he leans in again to kiss her in another means to the bleed until there’s none. The session surely takes out time as soon is not becoming a treatment to make the blood stop because in a short time after that krystal starts to moan. Even herself surprise with the reaction.

“oppa. Stop.” Krystal demands. Minhyuk look dumbfounded. He’s sure krystal wanted the same things.

“wea?”

“if we don’t stop. Something bad will be happen. Don’t you remember jessi advice?”

Minhyuk nodded. Try to hide his disappointment. “right, no . Only cuddle and poppo.” He restate what jessi said just now. “but we only kissing right?” minhyuk pulls krystal back.

“yup, we’re kissing. And I moan. Which is not good. I’m worried about you more oppa.”

“and why is that again?”

“because you have to take the cold shower and control your hormones and I know it’s the hardest things to do.” Krystal smiles and pats minhyuk stomach. “now let’s blow your candle and starts to eat. But first make your wish.” Minhyuk clasped both of his hand and closed his eyes. 3 seconds later he blew the candle earn surprise peck from girl.

All he could do now just smile from ears to ears. Happy with every single thing. “let’s take picture.” Krystal proposed. They do all the styles. From the most manner one until the least manner such as the pic of the kissing while eating the brownies.

“yummy. This brownies is super duper delicious.” Minhyuk his finger.

“of course. I’m the one who baked it. Plus it with love.” Krystal proudly state.

“I don’t know you know how to baked baby. Umm if it’s like that maybe I should consider Jessica noona suggestion.” Minhyuk wink at her.

“which one? What suggestion.?”

“for me. To marry. You.” Minhyuk points at krystal .