Ego

nation MAKNAe COUPLE

Je and kry filming is taking place at the night this time because of the tight schedule of both Jung sister. Still not resolve the problem, krystal dragged her weak legs to the je and kry house. The lifts open showing a symbol of both of their name craved in some green stone that has put a light on it.

“unnie….” Krystal screams jessi’s name knowing that her sis already arrives at the place.

Jessi just lay down like usual at the bed, sit straight after hearing krystal voice. “I’m here. Bedroom.” Still fidgeting with her gold iphone.

“unnieeeeeeeeeee………..” she plopped down besides jessi and hugged her before cover her face with the thick duvet so the camera won’t catch her face. She knows that she supposedly not to behave like this because there’s camera everywhere. But after hearing her unnie voice, the sad and hurt feeling comes again and she feels like tearing up.

Not knowing the reason for her baby sis weird behaviour tonight all she can do is to give a tight hug and pat in her head.

“it’s ok. Everything gonna be fine.”

Krystal sobbed harder. She only have her sister that 100 percent knowing her better.

“shhhh….” Pats. “shhh…. It’s gonna be better. Unnie understand.”

The white fluffy pillow is wet due to the heavy flow of krystal tears.

“we’re gonna talk later, so now just sleeps . Forget everything. I’ll be besides you.” She whispers.

Krystal move closer to her sister shoulder and covering her face with the blonde hair. She only could nod before drive into sleep that she could barely get past few days.

Once krystal falls into deep sleep, jessi wakes to place her sister in more comfortable ways. She puts her pillow under krystal legs like the way she always do because she knows promoting is one of the hardest things when you became an idol. Then she moves to the living room and talks to the one of the je and kry staffs to make sure her sis bad condition won’t be show on television. It’s their privacy after all.

So, throughout the whole night she sits in the bed while holding krystal hand. Hoping that everything gonna be ok. Her sister is just a fragile little girl, and she will still be her little baby girl even krystal now is 21 years old. Clock ticking in a silence atmosphere makes her eyes sleepy and she decide to take just a short nap.

Opening her eyes, krystal saw her sister on her right sides holding tight his hands. Her head get a terrible headache due to the extreme tears last night. ‘kang minhyuk why do you do this to me.’ Counting this new day, it’s almost 2 days since their last fight. She doesn’t know what to do, with her tire physical and mental. Minhyuk never call or even drop msg like usual. Seem like he really hurt by her words. ‘but I’m hurting tooo.’ Krystal trying to defends herself.

“you up?” person on the right sides ask.

“oh”

“do you want to talk with unnie?” then krystal nod.

Both of them get down from the bed. It’s still early day, about 5 a.m Korean time. Preparing themselves to go to the company as krystal got practices so do jessi.

“what’s going on?” jessi starts the conversation once both of them in the car.

“minhyuk. Your fav baby brother.” She said in english sentence. Jessi eyebrows raise.

“is he doing something bad to you?” jessica’s protective mode is on when she’s talking about a girl name soojung. Krystal shakes her head weakly “we fight.” “and it .” She mumble under her breath.

“aigoo uri dduddungiee is stress because of her namchin.” She chuckle and brushed krystal hair. “my baby sister is grow up now, ain’t she?”

“tch.” Krystal sneered.

“saranghea.”

“but minhyuk is not.”

“what?”

“saranghea. If he does he won’t make me like this.”

“why are you like this jung soojung, chincha….. I think he’s a decent man.”

Krystal flinch with her sister answer. “don’t you be on his side.” she gritted her teeth.

“so tell me what’s wrong?”

“of course him….. you see I catch a cold. So under certain circumstances makes me lie to him, then he got to know the truth from seohyun unnie. Maybe unnie goes to cnblue dorm, I don’t know… so, unnie kind of telling she saw me with runny nose and looking like a sick person in sm….

“why don’t you tell me you’re sick?” now it’s jessi turned to worried. ‘haih… this is the reason why I don’t want to tell anyone.’

“unnie, just please let me finish my story.” Jessica nods and raises her hands up a sign to let her sister continue the words.

“then he gets angry at me. And I tell him it’s my own problem, so it’s up to me if I want to tell him or not.”

“Bo?”

“and a pretty remember I’m saying who he think he is.”

“you said that to him?”

“and he does a lot more worst thing. How could he just hung up in the middle of conversation?. Bad… really bad.” Krystal crossed her hands, annoyed with the facts.

“ahhh, baby sis… you can’t do like that.” Jessi starts to advice. “he will thinks that he’s not that important to you.”

“that’s what he said. ‘me is not that important to you’.” Krystal wants to forget but that final words always lingering in her mind.

“bet so, any men would feel the same krystal shiii…….. why don’t you tell him when he ask you?”

“he’s busy unnie. His world tour still going around and this time is Beijing. I don’t want to give unnecessary worry to him.”

“it seems that this problem has already solve. It just misunderstanding soojung. Aplogive to him and everything will be fine.”

“but why must me first, he’s the who start to raise the voice.” Krystal states.

“if you not lie to him, he wouldn’t be mad.”

“sometimes I really don’t understand whose sister are you. me or him.” She pouts.

“Minnie is just being care jung. Of course I’m your sister but I also love my baby brother.” Jessica being sincere while again pat krystal thigh.

Arriving at sm, both jung sister go at their own respective practices room. Hearing loud voice from the outside, she absolutely sure hyoyeon, sooyoung and yoona already arrives. The white door being knock then push inside showing some of the snsd members were resting.

“yo, watsupp unnie. Early today?” yonna greets the older one while tying her shoelaces.

“oh, soojung have early schedule today.” She said while taking sits at the couch in the corner of the room. “joo hyun, unnie want to ask something.”

Seohyun who just finishing her stretching answer. “wea, unnie?”

“did you know what cnblue today’s schedule?”

“ohh, yong oppa said today they going to Beijing. Concert.”

“are they already depart.?”

“umm, I think not. Their flight supposedly at 11 a.m.”

“wea unnie?” she ask again. “soojungieee?”

Jessi could only nod when she’s concentrate looking the number on her phone.

“you know?”

“ummm, I was there that night. Is it because of me unnie? Mianheyooo.” Seohyun feels guilty both of minhyuk and krystal maybe fought because of .

“Aniyaaa. Both of them just have childish love fight. Don’t worry ok?” jessi give assurance so that the maknea won’t be feel guilt.

“ joo hyun, unnie wanna make call first ok.”

Cnblue are already on their white van heading to the gimpo airport for the Beijing concert. Everyone feels lethargic due their schedule but that’s life of an idol. Minhyuk wearing a white shirt with the sleeves in green, pair it with a jean. The difference is at his face and also the sunglasses that he wears.

On the way to the airport his phone suddenly rings. He looks at the screen and quite surprise with the caller. ‘jessi noona.’

“annyeong Minnie.”

“ohhh noona, annyeonghaseyo. Long time no see noona.” He feels a little bit awkward like always. Maybe because his problem with soojung didn’t solve yet.

“ where are you now?”

“I’m on the way to the airport noona. Wea?”

“ look Minnie, I know both of your problem. And I know that you are not in fault.”

Minhyuk doesn’t show any reaction. Only listen to what jessi said. ‘at least her sister trust me more than herself’.

“I’ve scolds her, Don’t you worry. You know how stubborn she is. My baby is unexperienced with love life so she doesn’t know about relationship. Forgive her, ungg?”

“yes, noona’s dongseng is very stubborn. And she not even calls me since that day even she knows whose fault is that.”

“ She’s waiting for your calling though…” jessi trying to makes minhyuk changes his mind. “and she’s crying a lot. I think she missed you but her ego is to high Minnie.”

“ Me too miss her noona but she cannot always like that throwing tantrums at the things she found disturbing, hiding things from me.” Jessi smiles, she knew minhyuk is sincere with her sister.

“ I’m already suffered many times Minnie. But she’s my only one cute baby sister. How could I be angry for a long time at her? “

“I know noona, she’s my baby too and I already forgive her. It just I don’t think she takes our relation seriously.”

“you know what I tell you a secret.”

“ secret, what?”

“she said if you propose her suddenly, I mean for marriage, she would just said yes. She even says it’s ok for her to retire early from being idol.”

“chincha noona. I never expect she would think about marriage.”

“tch….. she just too fall in love with you baby bro.”

“ ara.” Minhyuk nod slowly even jessi can’t see his action.

“so, solve your problem and don’t sulk too long because my baby bro won’t look handsome.”

“nooooonaaaa….”

“ohhh…… Minnie I’ve got to go. See you soon.”

“thanks noona. For the advice. See you soon too.”

Click.