KCON LA

nation MAKNAe COUPLE

“what???? Marriage? You gotta be kidding. It’s not easy.” Yonghwa massage back of his neck, didn’t know what to do.

“ we both ready I guess. Jungie and i.”

“I think you should sleep now and get rest. You talking nonsense now.” Yonghwa said.

“ but hyung….”

“sleep and then rethink.” He gives order.

“arraso.”

Completing the concert in Malaysia which gaining the hot atmosphere from the audience, they rushing to KLIA to take another flight to LA but they will later transit in shanghai. Nowadays everything is impossible. You could be one place in a day and next in another part of the world. As they hurriedly go to catch the flight, the boys go straight from the concert to airport, wearing their Can’t Stop official shirt. Everyone seems so tired. For the next few hours they arrive at shanghai and have a few hour rests at the hotel. All the members wear casually like plain tee, cap, shorts and sandal. However yonghwa dress a little bit comfortable than usual as he wearing an all sets of USA sign product. And what more interestingly is he tied her long black hair into an apple hair. Fans do surprise with his airport fashion sense but they didn’t budge as cnblue having a hectic schedule, a little weird outfit won’t harm anything, do they?

Due to the long flight to LA, they arrive right before the performance on that morning. Everyone seems tired, but since they are celebrity even how tired they are fan service must be given. Didn’t even take rest, they go straight to the performance place. Arriving there, Cnblue and SNSD waiting room being arrange next to each other. ‘Perfect timing’ yonghwa moves to next room.

“annyeonghaseyo sister in law…..” yonghwa greets while searching for his loves one. ‘ah there she is.’ Seohyun looking directly at him from the mirror as she’s getting her hair done.

“oh hai yong seobang.” Said hyoyeon.

“hye chinggu.” Said tiff giving high 5. “looking good.”

“you know me girl.” Yonghwa adjusting his crooked necktie.

“hai bro- my sibling jung.” Greet jessi. “where’s my baby brother?” she looking at his back.

“he will come down bit later. Got to adjust the drums.”

“and why are you here?” taeyeon teasing. “don’t you have to setup your instrument?”

He smiles sheepishly. They know his intention. “ I’ve nothing to set up. Playing guitar and keyboard remember?”

“ah……..” she answers then laughing loudly. “ unnie, make the makeup faster, maknae’s hubby is here.”

“ish kim taeyeon.” He snorted and makes his steps to seohyun.

“hai beautiful.” He taps her shoulder gently. “miss me?”

Seohyun can only giggle with the PDA’s introduction that he gives. Trying to sending the makeup unnie as fast as he can. “ chincha jung yong hwa- shii.. could you please just wait for a while?” makeup unnie pretending to be angry.

“aigoo noona, I’m not seeing my baby almost 2 weeks. Of course I couldn’t hold anymore.” He nudge makeup unnie elbow.

“just few minutes.”

“could you just be exact how many minutes actually noona?” he sat on the desk next to her.

“oppaaa… gumanheaa… mian unnie.” Seohyun feels guilty towards the unnie.

“ah, it already done. Enjoy having PDA yong-shii..” makeup unnie left both of them alone.

Seohyun raise from her sits and stood infront of yong closely until there’s no space between them. It’s more likely that she leans forwards toward him. Yonghwa puts both his hand on hyun waist while giving her many pecks at the same time.

“oppa, there’re many people here.” Seohyun whisper. Embarrassed with the action, she tells him to slow down a bit.

“ let them be. I miss you so much babe.” He begins to nuzzled her neck.

“oppaaa…” she pushed away.

“wea?”

“not here ok? I’m not comfortable with people watching.”

He could only let a sighed but still contented with the facts that he’s in LA with her girlfriend. It’s one of the rare opportunities actually, to be on the same stage and having to be in each other embrace right before the performance starts to gets some of the unending loves from your half.

“ok. Just hugs and poppo.” He moves to hug her tight until she feels cant breath. *Seriously yonghwa loves could die a person.

‘krikkkkkkkkkkk.’ The door opens showing other cnblue member. They bowed to the members, manager and other staff, looking good grooming by their stylist noona. Coincidently, their outfits somehow matching each other.

“ahhhh my baby brother.” Jessi scream loudly soon minhyuk enters. She running toward him and give the later a big hugs.

Minhyuk could only let out a chuckle. Indeed both sister having their cute sides. “hai noona. How are you.?”

“of course I’m doing fine. How about you Minnie? Soojung keeps on telling me to check you out. She afraid that if you are too tired with the concerts and all.”

“thanks noona for take care of me. I’m really fine. Ah tired is just a normal, don’t worry too much.” He assured jessi as he knew she will report everything’s back to her baby sister.

“aiya this noona is only giving her attention to minhyuk. How about me?” jungshim tease and pointing to himself.

“oh hai jungshin chinggo. Of coure he’s getting more. He’s my baby brother after all.” Said jessi proudly.

Yuri and taeyeon scoffed, unbelievable. “ nowadays, she’s seems to love minhyuk more than soojung I see.” Said the leader.

“right. It’s obvious.” Said yuri later.

“ why cant i? don’t you see how loveable Minnie is?” Jessica trying to gives some points.

Jungshin shakes his head and twitched his eyebrow. “noona, he’s only wearing a black custom made slacks and a black shirt tho.”

“that’s why I’m say he is good looking. Only great people could pull any kinds of outfit.” She clings into minhyuk arms while making funny faces.

“ummmm.” Jungshin rolled his eyes. “this isn’t right.” He looks directly at both minhyuk and jessi. “noona…. seolma, don’t say you tryin to getting him from soojoungiee.” And he earns slaps for playing around.

“what are you talking about?” she furiously said.

For the next few hours they did the performance in front of thousands of fans. It likes that today is a CNSD concert because the crowd lights the blue and pink light stick. So, it becomes a blue pink ocean. To not getting any suspicious looks from the fans or media outlet, yong and hyun try not to getting to near or even bump in their way at the stage. Still, it does make fans feel more weird as there’s a time they caught glimpse at each other.

*look at the letters.

It was just awkward and fans thought it was cute and a sign they don’t want to be busted.However, the BIL’s and SIL’s do have some interaction up there.

Ah I couldn’t understand what’s wrong with that actually? They just a person afterall.*sigh. Yong surely got himself some pills in LA because he becomes choding as usual despite his moody face at the airport.  He dances all the way, being grinning like stupid and giving extra fans service to fans.Indeed someone’s make his mood change and some fans notice that.

After the concert ends, they got few hours before heads back to Incheon. Once again, Its cnblue who go to the girls place, With no outsiders at all. They got few chats, eating and  do some other things for the shorts few hours. Completely wearing their airport clothes all 4 of them chit chats with each other.

Yonghwa and seohyun having their own sweet time’s in hyun room. Oh of course every couple got their own private times. Kekekekek

Yonghwa lying down with his back on the upside, giving access to hyun to massage his shoulder and back. He’s been having this back pain due the though filming.

“oppa, you should go to the doctor. I’ll call them later for you.”

“andwe, I don’t wanna go.” He pouts soons hear about the word doctor.

“ you getting old and yet afraid to go to hospital, what I’m gonna do with you yonghwa shii..” she nags while pressing at the place he felt sore.

“ they will give you shot in the .”

“you sure do need one. choding.” She pinched his arm lightly.

“ahh, appo……”

“it just a small pinched oppa. Aishhh seriously where’s the charismatic jung yong hwa go? I’ve just met him earlier.”

He smiles to the ears after hearing hyun praising him…but wait….is that a praise? “bo???? Yo’re trying to say that I’m not cool now.”

“ah, molla..”

“no…seo joohyuunnnnnn..” said he, in high tone.

“what???” she answer with both voice and another pinched at his back.

“ahh…..appppooooo..” that answers left hyun in small chuckled.

On the living rooms of the hotel they in, the circle have their own conversation.

“ I bet hyung having a hard times there.” Jonghyun said after having yonghwa loud voice.

“ hyun is just a scary sister when she nags. It’s horror.” Yuri comment.

“ah, jonghyun I heard you gonna do clollab with other artist.” Taeyeon ask her close friend.

“hummm…. I’ve got nothing to do right now, so.. a collab just seems alright. I don’t wanna end up like minhyuk tho.”

“ what about me? I’m living just fine hyung… cut you bull.” Minhyuk snorted cutely and makes jessi squealing. “aigoo kyeopta… Minnie should we take a picture.” She pats minhyuk head.

 “ahh, arrasso noona.”

“then I’ll send to my baby sis.” She got her iphone and raises it to meet the perfect angle to do a selca. *chalka

“ahhh noona you baby-ing him too much.” Said jungshin while chuckle.

“nahhh, I’ve never got a brother, so Minnie is just perfect to be one. That’s why…” jessi pulls the white paper bags handing it over to minhyuk.

“what is this noona?” he peeks over the bags, seeing to her vision is a black small rectangular box.

Jessi paste her famous cute smile. “present, sunglasses. Couple with jung soo jung.”

“chincha..??? gomawo noona.” He opens the box that graved with the words BLANC on top of it with gold colour.

“ahhhh, I totally forget to say chukkahea on your launching of BLANC. I totally forget about it… mainhea noona.” He put his hands together and tilts his head a bit.

“it’s ok I know you’ve been hectic nowadays.”  Minhyuk later get the grab of the stylish, modern and sophisticated looks of ‘THE HONGKONG’ and immediately try in front of her.

“otte? Am I cool noona?” he make a pose.

“urgghhh, I’m going to throw up.” Jungshin interrupts.  “ ah sica noona, why only for minhyuk? What about me, jonghyun and yonghwa hyung?”

“she doesn’t even gives to us, her own member.” Yuri stated then laughed.

Jessi couldn’t do anything, so she snorts. “sorry, the stock is short. Next time I’ll give to you. Promise.” She raises her hands and joints 3 fingers together. “and yuri… you are the one who saying that my sunglasses is not vogue whatsoever. Didn’t give my .. tchhh.”

“ Noona,you should pay us to be the model for your brand. For sure it will be fast selling.” Jungshin suggested with his hand holding the “THE HONGKONG.”

“ ummm, I’ll just think about it.”

“anyway, thanks again noona for the present. I promise to treat you later.”

“seriously?? I’ll order the most expensive food. So, be prepared baby bro.” she pats minhyuk hands.

“uh????”