Noguri and wine

nation MAKNAe COUPLE

 

ON STYLE EP 1: happy birthday my sister!

Today is the day where god gives her an unnie. A sister that always be with her in any problem and happy things. Unnie always like a friend, of course a bully big sister but sometimes also like a mom to me. I couldn’t thanks enough to god for lending her to me. For this year we celebrate unnie big day in LA. Our fav place. I told unnie manager to buy cakes as we gonna celebrate it later, and it happen as what I and the staff plans earlier. Soon as staff gone, unnie starts to cry. I try to think some possible answers for that action and nothing is cross in my mind.

Suddenly Jessi talk while sniffed “I don’t know why I am crying either.”

And I’m start to think maybe she just being grateful for her life, all the times she’s going through, but maybe because of other things which I couldn’t ask here. Ahh, I forget to tell that I couldn’t ask her directly because there’s camera for Je and Kry reality program.. Ohh god, please remind me later to ask her.

This scene continues for some times. Longer than I thought it would be. Without I realize, I start to cry too. Influence by my sister crying scene maybe. Jessi, who acknowledge that I suddenly cry patting my back “This is funny, why we are crying?” she laugh a little. “Uljimma.(don’t cry..)” she take me into warm sisterly embrace.

“Don’t cry, if someone saw us they would think we’re drinking.” Both of us laugh and lay back at the big white sofa.

.................................................................................................................................................................

Gangnam, CNBLUE dorms.

Jessica and Krystal program just ends few minutes ago. If not because of minhyuk force them to watch, they must be sleeping right now after a long day of tight schedule. He said, the must watch to support his gf and as a sign of supporting their beloved sister in law, all four of them end up in front of TV about 1 hours.

Jungshin who came out from kitchen suddenly starts to talk while grinning. “I never thought Jessica noona could be that hilarious you know”. He make his way to the sofa.

“Me too. Who ever thought that both of them could be that silly. Just like ordinary sister and not like a celebrity. Bickering and all.. I know that soojung is funny but absolutely not Jessica noona. He’s creepy on the outside you know.” Jonghyun also take part in the conversation. As for all his experiences with the snsd members, Jessica is the one that he couldn’t really talk. He also doesn’t know the reason why. Maybe she looks too cold for him to approach.

“aihh, watch out your words Jonghyuy.. her bro in law is here you know.” Yonghwa Busan satori coming out while teasing minhyuk.

The three trolls smile widely when Minhyuk start to blush in the cheek. He waves his hands to Yonghwa and Jonghyun.”Aniyaaa hyung. What with ‘watch out you words’ hyung? Me too feel intimidate when I saw her you know. Maybe because we’re not close enough or maybe she feels like I’m trying to snatch her little sis.”

“aigoo. Uri minhyukkie is having a hard time with her sis in law I guess.” Yonghwa makes a pity face. “Ahh, maybe I could talk to her about that. That she’s too scary even her sister boyfie is afraid of her. Ish, why can’t I think about this idea earlier. Don’t worry minhyuk-ahh. This hyung will help you. As you know I’m JUNG too. So in a way I could easily discuss with her.” Yonghwa pointing at himself while searching his phone with his snuggle tooth smile paste on his face.

“ohh. It’s not like that hyung.. i….”

Not even waiting minhyuk to finish his sentence, Yonghwa reply while face paling his maknae. “Ahhh, no worries my dear bro, you don’t have to thanks me..”

“Aniyaaa.  Hyuuuung…i’m not afraid of noona.” Minhyuk raise his voice a little bit.

“haah, you not afraid of sica? Ahh, this info I must tell her too. That uri minhyukkie is not afraid of her.” Yonghwa still with his teasing mode.

Minhyuk on the other side is trembling alone. Afraid of the possibility that his Jung brother really would told krystal’s big sis. You wouldn’t know what a men call ‘JUNG YONGHWA’ could do. Minhyuk looks at joonghyun sides with appealing puppy eyes. He knows jonghyun always love him more. Afterall he is jonghyun fav maknae.

But what he hopes is not happening when jonghyun suddenly said. “CNBLUE Minhyuk is not afraid of SNSD Jessica would an awesome news, right jungshin?”.

“ahha. Absolutely.” He nod in fast pace to annoy minhyuk.

“hyung, I will tell Seohyun that there’s a female idol contacting you. Wouldn’t it be a big war?” minhyuk blurted out the words which makes Yonghwa eyes popping out.

“youu….. you. Don’t you dare to say anything to her.. or elsee….”

“or else?” now it’s minhyuk time to tease his big bro.

Yonghwa who clearly knows that he know lose quickly confess that he couldn’t argue more when minhyuk start to open about the issue.

“ok.ok. I won’t tell sica and you will not tell hyun. Agree?” Yonghwa proposed.

Minhyuk showing his eye smile victory nodded. “Very much agree.”

Jungshin and jonghyun watches the fight only could laugh out loud when they see the leader is acknowledging his defeat on the maknea with only one moves. SEOHYUN.

“aigoo uri hyung….. is pitiful right now…..” now the three of them laughing left alone Yonghwa with sour face.

“don’t start.. jungshin.. don’t...” yonghwa gritting his teeth.

“opppssss.” Jungshin raise his right hand and pretend to close his mouth.

................................................................................................................................................................

After the show, about two hours later, Time is already 10 minutes passed two. Minhyuk already tugged into his fluffy bed and decided to sleep early today. Before going to the dream land, he must hear his muse voice to make sure that she’s alright. Daft Punk ‘Get lucky’ is sang on the other sides.  That is krystal fav song lately. She’s pretty much into it even how many times she hear it, she couldn’t afford to be bored.

“oouu. Oppaa…..” her voice restlessly sound.

“yupp. Honey.. weaaa?”

“I’m tired. And hungry.” Krystal complains.

“aigoo, have you eaten?”

“eunggg…”

“when?”

“Half an hour ago I guess?”

Minhyuk turned his head to right and left, after that sighing. He knew krystal loves eating pretty badly. Thank god that she still a hot girlfriend. Opppsss.

“what do you want to eat?” minhyuk decides to only go along with the floor or else soojung will be mad if he trying to distract her from talking about food.

“Noguri. Ahh maa. Maa. Oppa,, it’s really delicious. The one you do for me when we’re at my house.”

The memory when the two of them in soojung house flashed back in his memory. And suddenly he remember about the show.

“Baby, what with romantic date with noguri and wine in a broadcast program?” he ask with mouth hanging with smile widely.

“what?” krystal on the other hands knowing her bf is trying to . The incident actually is just a slipped from unconsciously. To make it worst jessi suddenly said about having a scandal.  And to make it worst more and more is when the production team insert minhyuk face when both of them act for the Heirs after that embarrassing talk.

“I hear someone say she likes noguri, and her big sister talk about having some scandal. Hmmmm,who is the unlucky man. Aigooo poor man….”

“ahhhhhh? Noguri? I just hear about japaguri oppa.” Krystal snort. “and scandal, who???? Ahhh you mean krystal jung? Ahhh… it’s actually poor her. You know why. Because her boyfie is ugly. Right oppa? Don’t you think so?” Now its krystal time to attack her ungrateful bf.

“ aniyaaaa. Is actually her boyfie is much more in torture because his gf got such a big stomach. Don’t you think so?” Counter attack from minhyuk.

“what? you said I’m fat? Oppaa………..said again?”

“ohhh so you are the infamous krystal jung? Hi, nice to meet you? I heard from your bf you likes to eat. Especially meat. Don’t you ever gain weight?”

“no.. Kang minhyuk I think you cross the line. Anyyeong.” With an angry tone krystal ends the line leave minhyuk alone with surprise paste on his face.

Minhyuk now embrace the guilty from teasing his gf too much and overboard. But his intention is to only cheer her up. Guess it’s a bad night for him. So, he decide to send a text.

To : jungie

Baby, Im just joking ok. Didn’t try to hurt you or annoy you. Please pick up the phone when I call. If you do so, I will cook noguri for you in the nearest time. I promise. And love youuu….

send. Minhyuk know only food could persuade the angry like tiger krystal jung into a warm and lovely kitten.. so for the nth times, he try to call again. Not even second, the phone is pick up.

“baby…..i’m sorry ok?” Minhyuk starts the conversation.

No reply. Only the breathes hear.

“baby… honey….. jungie….” He now tries to make krystal melt with all the nicknames he gives to her.

“eung..” with one small respond he know he succeed with the help of noguri.

“baby, I’m sorry ok?”

“when could I get noguri?” out of sudden krystal whines.

“haaaa? Noguri?” minhyuk confuse.”when? ahh batta. I promise you a noguri. When do you want it?”

A long pause. “tomorrow. I want it tomorrow. Could i?”

“of course, anything for my baby. After I finish my schedule I will sprint to your house ok?” minhyuk suggestion even he doesn’t know if he really have a time tomorrow.

The voice on the other sides asking. “ honey, am I really fat? So that you don’t like me anymore?” this side of krystal is no one will never know if you knew her as krystal and not jung soojung. Actually she is a crybaby and minhyuk loves this sides of her gf even sometimes he got headache because of it.

“who said you’re fat. No. you’re not. You still my cute, lovely, y, hot girlfriend and I love you alone. Understand?” Krystal could only smile sheepishly after hearing her bf confession.

“so, who are the one you have scandal like noona said in tv? Aishhh my baby is very famous with boys..” minhyuk pretend to angry.

Now as her mood is ok back. She replied playfully. “ahh he’s minhyuk, my cute, tall, babyface, shy, manly boyfie.”

“who?” minhyuk pretend not hear the words.

“CNBLUE KANG MINHYUK. My boyfriend.  A lovely yet hot one……..” krystal voice raise few octave to make sure he hear it and not making her replay it more.

“ohhh. How lucky is he. And that guy surprisingly is me. Hehehehe. Ok baby love you. See you tomorrow.”

“ok. Love you too. Sleep tight and dreams of me.” Krystal replied happily.