Son-in-LAW

nation MAKNAe COUPLE

Text: jungie :)

Honey, my show is tonite. Make sure u watch it. Daaa~ luv you. Muahh.

Minhyuk mouth already forms a smile. Huh he only thinks her in just a few minute and suddenly the message comes. seems like jungie knows that he now is thinking about her. He stands up from the sofa making steps to the kitchen to find out some food that could be eaten because his stomach is now growling.

“Yooo. Whats up ma brotha. Wake up early today?” YongHwa make his way to the kitchen.

Minhyuk greet YongHwa with American style greeting like the four of them always do. “Yoo man, nahh is not that early for me hyung. but what weird today is you getting up early.” Minhyuk eyebrows lift one side. YongHwa smile widely showing his crooked teeth.

“Hyun wanna met me this morning. You know snsd and us are not having matching schedule.” Minhyuk can only smile weakly and pat Yonghwa shoulder. He knows YongHwa hyung is really serious about his relationship with seohyun sister in law. That’s why they trying to make their relation low profile. Which lead to the reason why they live in the same place with seohyun.

“Ara hyung. What can we do? The only solution is just to be patient only. Cham our fate fallin in love with SM girls but at least seohyun lives near us but jungie is not. You should feel contented already.”

“I know. I know.” Yonghwa ruffles Minhyuk heads. “Go wake up both sleepy heads.” He gives order with his point finger pointed at Jungshin and Jonghyun rooms.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

“Omma, I’m hungry……I wanna some food…” Krystal whines like a toddler.

She removed the blue converse sneakers and placed in a corner. Training for the comeback gets more intense as the comeback day gets close. It’s often when she got home it must be either at midnight or in the morning and at that the time all people in the house had gone to sleep. Occasionally she had to sacrifice herself for not sleeping for 3 consecutive days. Mrs. Jung who wore a vintage apron with small flower as in English style comes out of the kitchen to get the youngest on the face of the door. 

“ohhh, uri agi is back. Have you eaten?” with a concern expression she asking

“Ahhh, ani omma. Any food is ok for me. I just wanna eat a little bit and just go straight to bed. Tomorrow I have to go to the company early in the morning because there is a recording." Krystal putting her head on the table and shut her eyes for a moment while waiting for Mrs. Jung to prepare dinner for her.

Suddenly Mrs. Jung remembers what happened at evening “ah. batta. Minhyukkie come to the house at the middle of evening and he send you regards darling.” She said from the kitchen. It wasn't until a second Krystal head already in a straight position and her pupil grows wider. Maybe surprised with the news delivered.

“He said he came to formally meet and greet us as both of you is now in relation. He asks for the blessing from omma and appa”. Dinner is available already on the table. However Krystal still shocked from the news revealed while ago. She didn’t think this meet and greet thing happen this faster.

“It appears he is good boy, Soojung.” omma break atmosphere.

 

“What is it?” Krystal realized her mom just ask a question.

 

 “Omma said he was a good boy.”

 

 “Who? Kang Minhyuk? OMG…OMG…OMG… I can’t believe this.” Words continuously out from .

 

Her nervous face is now fan by her left hand because she knows her face sure is red now. In addition, little did she know that omma and appa and jessi are among those people who are too protective regarding the issue of her life. Plus, if it is related with her love lines.

 

“ahh baby don’t worry, nothing happen to your namchin. It is just a little interview from omma and appa. And tell you what, he passed it. It is good actually when he makes a decision to meet us because it proves that he really care and know that family is important. That’s what I like about him."

 

Krystal hear tentatively which later reacted, "so? '"

 

 "So, what?" Mrs. Jung tilts her shoulders. 

 

Krystal got her eyebrow twitching and wrinkles her nose. “Do both of you bully him?” in the tone of blackmailing. “if I knew so, i won’t forgive both of you.”

 

“Nahh, appa loves him and we knew he and you really fall in love. so yeahh ...”

 

“APPA? KANG MINHYUK? Love him?” krystal pretty much didn’t believe that as her father is not the type of person who close to others in just a day.  A DAY. Probably because his career as a lawyer that cause his nature to react so.

“uuhuuh. He approves Minhyuk. Perhaps because that boy is good. Maybe he can value and see that the one who can guard you and take care of you is Minhyuk. Plus, Minhyuk had a pretty much good sense at the same time. You know how your appa love baseball.  So, he put a little interest in knowing that and to make it perfect he gives that old man the gift from Lakers, which makes him happy to confess Minhyuk as his prospective son-in-law of Jung family.”

Mrs. jung smiles happily while Krystal crazily blushed because his boyfie successfully take the hearts of her parents.

“uisshh. omma it's too early to call him son-in-law and i know he did a great job. my namchin right?”

“Aniyaa. It’s not too early. Uri agi said she wants to get married before 30. Then it’s perfect. You know what. Practice makes perfect. It just to ensure that omma and appa tongue will not be entangled later.

“Omma…”Krystal pouted after hearing her mom tease.

“Palii, eat the dwenjang chiggea. It gonna be cold.” Mrs. jung patted her daughter shoulder slowly.