Normal date

nation MAKNAe COUPLE

Reclaimed the present minhyuk promise, both of them went for a normal dating like strolling in the park while holding hands, buying couple things, food hunting, taking a lot of picture and many more.

So, their date starts as early in the morning. He picks krys at her family house.

“yo, whats up oppa.” Krystal giving her American style greeting.

“yo jungie, I’m cool.” Minhyuk childishly goes with the flow. Krystal then stretching her seatbelt.

“ so, where are we going today?”

“ it’s up to you. Afterall it’s your present.” Minhyuk touch her right hands and holds it.

“ so, let’s eat breakfast first. Go Go Go…..”

After taking breakfast at one of the delicious café that krys always go, both of them is now at the place where you could got things like clothes, gadget, and many more in cheap prices. The dangerous thing here is that there are too many people and it can be call suicide mission for both of them. Minhyuk at first don’t quite agree to come to this crowded place. But krys insist to go there. so, both of them are here, in the middle of crowd wearing a cap and dark colour shirt with black jeans and a pair of sneakers. From far they just look like ordinary people who just want too shopping. Truthfully, krys didn’t intend to buy anything from this place but she just wanna to feel like ordinary people who have the experience of dating in place like this.

“ jungie….let’s go back to the car. I don’t feel secure.”

“ahhhh oppa just a lil bit longer uh.?” Krys using her nasal voice

“ what exactly do you want here? We doesn’t even buy anything babe.” Minhyuk scrunch his nose and krys thinks it cute then pinch it.

“ ah appo.” He whines. He put his point fingers and thumbs at his nose to soothing the sting.

“ choding, it’s not even hard oppa.”

“do you know that you have so much strength?”

“araaaaaaaaa.”

“ Hull. Chincha jung soojung.”

“yup I’m the back and front jung soojung.” She said while walking backward to see his ‘your-is-truly-unbelievable’ face.

“ so, what’s we’re going here?” he ask again. “if you wanna do some shopping , could go to more private place babe and do much more relax choosing than here.”

“ I just wannnaaa ………..”

“I’m paying if you wonder about it.” Minhyuk cut krys sentence.

“see......... But if you pay, kaja. Let’s go the boutique that I like.”

“ hull. Why you so unpredictable jung soojung?” his hands being dragged by her.

 

Once krystal starts to shop, it clearly show she ain’t look cool at that time. She is very meticulous about every single details and the cutting on the clothes. Minhyuk being drags all the way from one shop to another.

“ hon, look at this. is it suit me?” krystal holding the cream-gold hanger showing the big size tee in charcoal grey.

“uh. I think all the clothes you picking today all the same style dear. Don’t you wanna try something in vibrant colour?”

“you know I would not wear something too bright.”

“ why is that so? I look all your photo shoot attire is in various colour and it does look ok on you dear.” Minhyuk now himself looking at the clothers which put in one line.

“that is krystal jung. And this is jung soo jung.” She moves to the corner that displaying a pile of shorts in many design. From various colour, cutting and pattern. She picks one of the shorts that she thinks looks cute and try it. After she out from the fitting room, minhyuk gasped.

“baby, what is this you wearing.” He looks at krystal with unbelievable eyes at the full length mirror that showing both of them. Krystal who seem didn’t understand with the eye signal keeps on checking the new short on her.

“shorts. This is cute right?”

“yup. This is cute but why it is too short. You showing your leg too much baby.” He touches her tight showing that the length of the shorts is really unsuitable.

“ hon, this is shorts ok as in s.h.o.r.t.s of course it will be short.” Still keep on checking her appearance in mirror.

“ I don’t want you to buy this. Full stop.”

“what?” krystal face changing.

“ this is too short. Other men would ogle and drooling over your legs and I don’t like it.”

“but this is pretty cute and I want it.” She makes a sad face. Minhyuk hugs her from the back to do some reasoning.

“I know. I’m liking it too. But babe, I’m being jealous here. Can you please understand me?”

Krys pout showing her unsatisfied face. “ then I’ll be wearing only when I’m with you hon.alright?” she proposed.

“also cannot.” Minhyuk shake his head. “I’m also men babe. I’m afraid if I’ll be doing something we shouldn’t do before marriage.”

“byuntea.”

“ hello. I’m trying to save you ok. It nice of me to give you a hint you know. If not?” minhyuk raise her eyebrows.

“yahh………. I’m really don’t understand why on the earth I’m a girlfriend to a byuntea.”

“this is not et hon. It just a prove I’m a normal human being.” He getting a fast slap on his back when both of them out from the corner. Clearly show minhyuk argument win over krys this time.

About 1 hour after that they go for an extreme shopping where krystal seems to pick up everything her hands gotta hold. It’s not only shopping for her but for minhyuk too. This is one of the reasons why lately minhyuk dress up have some similarities with her. All because of it’s her who done the choosing. Done with the shopping, they decide to eat their late lunch at one of the café that located on one of the boutique name ‘WONDER’. This boutique clearly shows a jung soojung style because it have a bakery also inside the café.

“what do you wanna eat?” minhyuk ask while opening at the menu for a second then look at her eyes. Krys on the opposite chair is now takes out her cap and letting her now dark not blonde hair down.

“ molla. Heavy food like pasta, lasagna and maybe pang (bread) for latter.”

“you sure have another stomach for pang right?” his eyes still scanning the menus.

“ don’t insult me.” Krys chuckle. Then waiter comes and picks their order for today lunch which is the café specialties which is two sets of their burger and dessert. Not even for half an hour their lunch is finish and now it’s the dessert time. They take some of the time to talk. Just a plain talk.

“wah… I’m so full…..” krys leans on the chair more.

“ then we doesn’t have to buy the bread huh?”

“no. Bread is a must.” Krys shaking her point finger infront of minhyuk face and that makes him laugh.

“ what schedule do you have tomorrow?”

“ummmm…. I don’t think I’ve any.” She’s thinking. “ahh.. meeting at the office. Offer for drama.”

“what title this time?” minhyuk know krys have been receiving a lot of drama offers after the heirs and there is the possibility that she going to take this offer because of the halted promotion for f(x).

“ My lovely girl I think.” She scratches her head

“ if it’s suit you, maybe you should give a try babe.”

“ I thinks so too. With now condition, I think I’ve too even I don’t want too.” She sighs.

“is sulli ok?”

“ I thinks so. She doesn’t really open up to me lately. But at one point I don’t think she’s ok.”

“maybe she afraid that she would disappoint all of your member.”

“ but I’m her bestfriend hon.”

“ I think she’s afraid because you may getting angry. you said you’re a hot –tempered girl ” he claimed while laugh.

“ not funny.” Krys face straighten up. “ I do afraid that we were going to disband earlier than we tought.”

“ hey, what’s wrong babe?” he leans to take a grab of both of her hands.

“it just….. everything does not go on smoothly lately.” She let out a heavy sigh. “ I’m thinking to retire earlier than I could.”

“booyaaaa….. you cannot lost your faith in your member hon. Every person have their rough times. You too…. Me too….” He plays krys hair. “and don’t retire early. We still have to save our money for a better future.”

“ but I’ve you. You could find the money.”

“ ahhh… it means you wanna marry me?” minhyuk smile likes crazily. “wah wah.. jung soojung really wanna marry me.”

“ chincha kang minhyuk. You don’t have to laugh too loud and clap your hand like a seal babe. People were staring.” She whispers.

“de………………..” minhyuk gives her a salute then taking out one of the paper bag and put it on the table.

“ what it is?”

“open and see it babe.” Slowly krys pull the bag near to her and take a peek on what inside. 2 seconds and she smile.

“ what is this?” she use a high tone.

“shhhhh…… people are watching.” Minhyuk whisperingly said copy krys voice and action earlier.

“ gomawo oppa.” She takes out the present. A shorts. The short that she want earlier. “what with sudden mind changing?”

“hummm… it just you look too ugly and pity in that store earlier. Kekekekeke.”

“tch..”

“ but promise me. Only wear when I’m next to you. Ok?” he wants a promise. “pinky promise.

“pinky promise.” They do the action then intertwined their hand tightly to each other.

“next time. Don’t wear shorts that too short arraso?”

“uh.” Krys nod and smile at her protective boyfie. “what about if it is for broadcast?”

“exception.”he pout. “ only if it is for broadcast or photo shoot.”

“ what with the pout.?” Krys cupped his face then give a fast peck. “aigooo……kyeopta. Uri namchin is nomu nomu kyeowo.” She pinched both cheeks. “I promise to wore appropriately ok.? Don’t worry others could look at my legs but you could touch it ok?”

“it mine then?” he ask with the ‘small eyes trying to be big.’

“oh, it yours.” She gives another peck for him being to lovable.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 hey readers....

enjoy reading and drop a comment if you like it........ i need some supporting pills :) heeeeeee

krys becoming the female lead for the sbs drama with rain. hoping chanyoungieeee will make a cameo....

xoxo.