The Kang's

nation MAKNAe COUPLE

Finishing f(x) inkigayo stage, krystal preparing herself as fast as she can because tonight she will meet the in law. Wearing a casual dress with cardigan plus having a voluminous hair she went out from the building. While waiting for manager nim to drive her back to her house she text minhyuk.

To: Hyukkie

Babe, what’s time we going to ilsan?

Soon, she arrives at her house at Gangnam. “thanks oppa. Good job today.” She slides the door. a few steps, she later than taking the lift and press the floor when she hearing beep indicating minhyuk msg has come.

To: jungie

Around 8 pm. Is it ok for you babe? Btw, congratz for the 5th win. *countless kiss.

Krystal smile to ears. Not because of the congratulation but for the virtual kisses she got.

To: Hyukkie

Thanks I’m already home. 8 are cool. See you later than hon. *kiss.

She arrives at the door and quickly pulls her wedges. “omma, I’m home.”

Mrs jung watching tv with her husband reply, “ ohh… I’m in the living room.” Krystal kiss both of her parent cheeks then put her Iphone on the table. “ congratulation on winning uri agi.”

“thanks mom. Arghh.. himderosso..(I’m tired).”

“isn’t it today my in law birthday celebration?”

“uh. Im going out later. Oppa picks me up.” The jung parents already know that today is the in law important day because of krystal already told them. Even minhyuk himself inviting them to the celebration but they refuse to go because it family matters. Enough with only soojung represent them.

“say my congratulation to them agi.” Mr jung said.

“ok appa.”

“and remember to take the present above the drawer and give to them.”

“ara omma. This is the 10th time you telling me. I go up first.” She getting up from her sits and lead to her own room.

Minhyuk wears a dark blue polka dot polo t-shirt with a white shorts for tonight’s event. Parted his brown hair in the center makes him look more young even he’s still young. Putting his necessary things like phone, sunglasses, lip bum, wallets in the dark blue clutch, he goes out from his room.

“oh minhyuk-ah. Are you going now?”

“yup hyung. I’ve to fetch soojung.”

“she’s going with you?”

“she said she wanted to.”

“ she’s braver than I thought.” Jungshin just gets out from his room.

“ what do you mean by braver?” jonghyun clueless face shows that he didn’t understand.

“you know hyung, it’s really hard to have a commitment. Meeting the family meaning to take the relationship into next level. And jung is just 21 years old. It’s a great step. Plus meeting in-laws is not something easy.”

“ohh, that’s thing. I thought so too.”

“I think both of you forget, she’s stronger too.” Minhyuk interrupts from far because he’s putting the final touch on the flower’s he’s arrange.

“ah. That’s right. I once saw jung slap minhyuk arms. And that’s hurt……. There’s a red mark.” Jonghyun tells. “and I also receive a big strong pats on my back. And that’s not a joke……”

“omg…. Omg….. is it true minhyuk? Is she’s strong?” minhyuk laugh then later nod.

“ottoke… she’s being angry with me. For calling her alien.” Jungshin worried.

To add jungshin worry modes minhyuk jokingly said “she said she wanna slap you once she see you in the near times.” “and that for calling her alien.” He laugh loudly. Then continues, “but she likes monster though, it just an alien is a no no.”

“so, do I’ve to call her a monster then?”

“………………………………” silence.

   ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 minutes drives lead minhyuk to krystal family house. Soon as he arrive krystal already waited him. She dressed casually tonight. Not too chic not too girly. Just looks like a normal ordinary girl. Tonight she’s more as jung soojung not krystal jung.

“hai.” She immediately sits in the metallic black bmw, minhyuk another car.

“hai too.” Minhyuk reply in english. He moves closer to kiss her forehead later patting it.

“long time no see oppa……”krystal hugs the next person to her.

“ungg.. miss me much?”

“keurom…” she answer slowly.

“present.” Minhyuk take one of the flower arrangements at the back sits.

“wahh..yeppuda.. thanks oppa.” Krystal looks at the blue purple flower arrangement. Then she open then small scented card in it.

Dear my soojungieee,

 I’m really happy to be with you for this almost one year time. You’re such a love pill for me when I’m tired being an idol. All the hectic schedule and concert do make me a little bit childish and I’m sorry coz sometimes I’m angry at you. Thanks for being with me, and let’s be forever.

P/s: it will be good idea if we grow old together right? Grandma jung. :)

The tears falls down without her notice. She takes her right back hands to wipe the tears. This jung soojung is easily to let her tears fall down when she with kang minhyuk. This jung soojung express herself more with him. And she really thanks for that. For him being with her.

“ baby wea? Why you cry?” minhyuk cupped her face. “did I do something wrong?”

She shakes her head weakly and opens both her hand gesturing that she wanna a hug. Understand the gesture minhyuk quickly hugs her.

“aniya oppa didn’t do anything wrong. Oppa is too good for me.” Sniff. “ it just I’m think im not suit enough to be with you. I’m childish, hot-tempered; always talk harsh and not understanding gf.”

“ so, do you still wanna this jung soojung.?” She asks whisperingly.

“I stil wanna this jung soojung, because this jung soojung is my jung soojung.” He pauses, pulling himself from the hug. “so, do you want to grow old with me, grandma jung?”

She snuggles more to minhyuk chest. “I want grandpa kang.” Minhyuk smiles after hearing the statement. “let’s move babe, too much drama. As expected we’re actor.” Minhyuk tease earning a slap on his tight by krystal.

For not too far journey, both of them arrive safely at the garden where minhyuk planned to make the surprise for his parents. The cakes and flower being held by both of them, krystal holding the bouquet of flower minhyuk do for his omma on his right hand while on the left hand she got a number of paper bags; present for minhyuk parents. Checking her final appearance on the window of the car, krystal is set to go. Tonight she decides to wearing a dress that have similar patterns with minhyuk, the polo-like dress in dark blue colour from SPAO.

From far the kang’s already arrive earlier than the couples. All them do is waiting for minhyuk and soojung. To makes the surprise, the couple appears from the back of minhyuk parents while holding cakes with colourful candle on top of it and sing a birthday song.

“saengil chukka hamnida X3” they sing melodiously.

“kamsahamnida everyone.” Both mr. and mrs. Kang thanking everyone.

Minhyuk and krystal moves near the kang’s couple to congratulate them.

“congratulation omonim, abonim.” Krystal bowed politely. minhyuk omma later pull krystal into tight hug, “thanks for coming uri maknae ttal.” Minhyuk appa brushed krystal hair lovingly. “aigoo, uri ttal become more pretty every single day. We watching your winning on tv. Congratulation.”

“aigooo………… abonim and omonim it’s really nice to see you face to face. Your face is glowing omonim.”

“what about me?” minhyuk father wanted to be compliment.

Krystal can only feel funny and letting out a loud chuckle, funny to see her abonim wanted to be compliment. “of course my abonim is very handsome. Jjanggg!” she raise her thumbs. Her hands feel heavy, she looks down seeing the paper bags. “ah batta, omonim and abonim this is your present. The blue bag paper is from my mother and the rest is from me.”

“wah uri ttal you don’t have to bring a lot.” Mrs kang seem surprise looking at the number of paper bags.

“aniya omonim, this is my sincere heart, please accept it. Plus this is the first time I’m having a formal meeting like this, so I don’t know what to do.”

Minhyuk feels happy and blessed with the picture in front him, his family and lovely girlfriend really getting well. “ehhmmmm, jungie where’s my present?”

Krystal moves her head, looking the person next to her while frowning her forehead “I’ve give you too many already oppa.”

“arraso…arraso…” minhyuk raise both his hand.

After about half an hour in the garden they decide to go to the restaurant for dinner. Because of afraid that minhyuk and krystal status will be known, mr. kang specially requested to have the dinner at one of his best friend bbq restaurant. Krystal who loves to eat, seen ate sumptuously that night.

“babe, do you want more??” minhyuk whisper on her left ears.

She shakes her head. “no, I’m full. Oh god my diet is ruin.” She pats her stomach.

“ aigoo, since when you’re in diet? I always see you eating tho.”

“tch, since you say I’m eating a lot.” Krystal makes face. Mrs kang who seen the happy couple argue interrups. “ my ttal is still pretty. Why you keep saying her eating a lot minhyuk-ah? She’s so skinny. Didn’t you feds her?”

Minhyuk feels wrongly. “omma, you still didn’t know her real self. She always keeps eating. Every time I met her, it always leads to food….Ouchhh…” He then feels pain in his tight. Proves that he just being pinch by krystal.

“ aniya… uri ttal should eat more so she won’t fall sick easily.” Mrs kang putting more cut grilled beef in krys bowl. Feels happy that her mother in law is on her side, krystal smile widely.

“omma, how about me?” minhyuk feels jealous seeing her mother treatment.

“take it yourself.”

“ommmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaa……”

Everyone feels happy that night and it really nice to see all of them. Krystal feels comfort because minhyuk parents and grandparents and uncle/aunt treat her well. After lots of eat, talk, laugh and picture, both of them head back to Gangnam.